You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Tagoria. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, June 3rd 2009, 2:58pm

Newbie questions

I apologize in advance if this is not the place to ask these questions. I searched the regular board and could not seem to find a place for a newbie to the game to ask questions therefore, since I am in World 4, I will ask them here.

1. Is there a place I can go to in the game to look at a list of people to choose from whom I can attack? I have used the Attack button but it asks the name of the player I want to attack. since I don't know anyone, I don't know a name to put in the search window.

2. I know the answer to this question will be dependent upon a person's strategies for their character. I have found out how to buy Skill Points and have begun to use my Amber to buy more SP. Since I can't seem to find an explanation for what each category is for, i.e. what does Strength affect? Agility and Dexterity, and so on, I have been spreading my SP over all my abilities. (Ok, so I have been concentrating a bit more on Strength because that is always a good thing to have in abundance) What is a good strategy for building the Abilities for the future?

3. What is a Horde? is it a clan? An alliance of people? Can you join more than 1?

Thank you for any answers. :thumbup:

Hiryo

Beginner

Wednesday, June 3rd 2009, 6:52pm

RE: Newbie questions

I apologize in advance if this is not the place to ask these questions. I searched the regular board and could not seem to find a place for a newbie to the game to ask questions therefore, since I am in World 4, I will ask them here.

1. Is there a place I can go to in the game to look at a list of people to choose from whom I can attack? I have used the Attack button but it asks the name of the player I want to attack. since I don't know anyone, I don't know a name to put in the search window.

2. I know the answer to this question will be dependent upon a person's strategies for their character. I have found out how to buy Skill Points and have begun to use my Amber to buy more SP. Since I can't seem to find an explanation for what each category is for, i.e. what does Strength affect? Agility and Dexterity, and so on, I have been spreading my SP over all my abilities. (Ok, so I have been concentrating a bit more on Strength because that is always a good thing to have in abundance) What is a good strategy for building the Abilities for the future?

3. What is a Horde? is it a clan? An alliance of people? Can you join more than 1?

Thank you for any answers. :thumbup:
1. Just click search it'll give you a player to attack.
2. The game guide says this;
Strength: The stronger you are, the more damage you do when you land a successful hit.

Dexterity: Dexterity determines how well you can handle your equipment and influences the effectiveness of your attacks.

Agility: The higher your agility, the quicker your movements, so you can defend yourself better.

Stamina: The more stamina you have, the more attacks you may perform during a fight.

Accuracy: Higher accuracy improves your chances of landing critical hits. A critical hit does double the amount of damage you would normally cause.
3. Basicly yes it is a clan, a group of people who band together to attack others, and no, you cannot join more than one

Hope this helps you.

H.

Thursday, June 4th 2009, 12:03am

Yes it does Hiryo. Thank you for your reply. I really did read the guide. Honest I did!