You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Tagoria. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, May 29th 2009, 9:09pm

Hi, Im SuperTed

Hi im SuperTed, I'm 15 and ambitious.

This is my first time on Tagoria (Forever!) and im really enjoying it here. Im on world 4 known as Superted and always will.

Im into comedy and have done some stand up, I'm soon to be getting deeply involved with my love for Comedy I am going to be doing sketch show and shorts on Youtube, comics and more. Hoping to be a 2 Ronnie and C+H type of guy with a small band of friends helping me :thumbsup: . Before I do I need a sponsor or funding from somewhere as im poor(ish) :S . But it should be easy, Wish me luck as I have to clash this with my studies
for my GCSE's and Coursework ;(

Im also making Avatars professionally for anyone just PM me and well work out something.

All the best to everyone,
Superted
I make sig's and avi's

My avatar has been made by myself and my friend. You may have seen this before as he has posted them around the net. Pm me for more info.

Hiryo

Beginner

Friday, May 29th 2009, 10:00pm

Hey ted!

Im also new on W4!

Sure you've seen me around in the sb and that1

a little about me? i'm 19 and in college atm.. last year before i go off to join the RAF, for queen and country and all that!
im from the UK, nothing else worth posting here =)

H.