You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Tagoria. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Vike&Tigger

Beginner

• "Vike&Tigger" started this thread

Thursday, May 21st 2009, 5:14am

In Memory of Waretiger a great player of W3 (and w2)

W3 received word that the player Waretiger passed away over night due to a car accident. In his memory W3 is taking a moment of peace Thursday May 21.. Our best wishes to his family in this sad moment. To all the players in W3 i personally thank you ahead of time in halting all attacks toward one or another during this time of peace..

To those of you who wish not to participate we understand but please do not attack anyone unarmed or with the Moment of Peace statement in their profiles we thank you again...

Farewell Waretiger you will be missed.

~To Waretiger:

In Memory of Wartiger

When Tomorrow Starts Without Me
( David Romano )

When tomorrow starts without me
and I'm not here to see...
If the sun should rise and find your
eyes filled with tears for me,

I wish so much you wouldn't cry
the way you did today...
While thinking of the many things
we didn't get to say.

I know how much you love me,
as much as I love you...
And each time you think of me,
I know you'll miss me, too.

But when tomorrow starts without me,
please try to understand...
That Jesus came and called my name
and took me by the hand,

And said my place was ready
in heaven far above...
And that I'd have to leave behind
all those I dearly love.

So when tomorrow starts without me,
don't think we're far apart...
For every time you think of me,
I'm right here in your heart.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Lady K" (May 21st 2009, 8:57am)

Thursday, May 21st 2009, 5:19am

You were probably the closest friend I had on this game.
I tried to help you through your hard times,
Helped you make decisions for the better.
I remember what you said in the second message you ever sent me,
"I knew you were a nice person :)"
You'll always be in my memories, and you'll be missed by many.
Wish you could see everything people have said, it would really make you smile.

:S

-Captain of Fatal Warriors

sweetnsassy

Intermediate

Thursday, May 21st 2009, 5:23am

Tragedy has befallen us with your passing

You were a great friend,confidant,supporter, and so much more that words alone can not express. You were always there to lend a helping hand, a ear to listen, a word of praise, your heart was to big for this world and I hope you have found true peace and happiness. Rest in Peace dear friend we will all miss you.

***R.I.P Dear Friend***
The time has come..we must say goodbye
You're new place in heaven awaits you in the sky
You were my friend here on this earth
Now it's time for you to rest alongside the hearth
Many friends await you on the other side I'm sure
But your memories here will always be pure
Someday we will be together once more
That is the moment my heart will be whole once more
(In memory of Chris *Waretiger*)

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "sweetnsassy" (May 21st 2009, 7:19am)

Terrify

Beginner

Thursday, May 21st 2009, 5:29am

RIP Tiger

It's been 3 1/2 hrs since I got home from work and received the news... and I am still sitting here in tears. I could say a million things a million different ways, but they will all amount to the same thing... you were a man of honor, a man of integrity and a man who would drop everything and anything to help someone else in need, no matter what toll it put on you. You would put aside your own personal anguish and sorrow, and step up to defend those who deserved it, to listen to those who needed someone to talk to... whatever the need you were there. You did it selflessly too... you never asked for anything in return. Bette Midler put it best, in her song Wind Beneath My Wings. This song truly fits you... you were the wind beneath the wings of a lot of people on w3, myself included. I'll see you again Tiger, if anyone deserves to be up in heaven it's you. ;(

Wind Beneath My Wings

It must have been cold there in my shadow,
To never have sunlight on your face.
You were content to let me shine, that's your way.
You always walked a step behind.

So I was the one with all the glory,
While you were the one with all the strain.
A beautiful face without a name for so long.
A beautiful smile to hide the pain.

Did you ever know that you're my hero,
And everything I would like to be?
I can fly higher than an eagle,
For you are the wind beneath my wings.

It might have appeared to go unnoticed,
But Ive got it all here in my heart.
I want you to know I know the truth, of course I know it.
I would be nothing without you.

Did you ever know that you're my hero?
You're everything I wish I could be.
I could fly higher than an eagle,
For you are the wind beneath my wings.

Did I ever tell you you're my hero?
You're everything, everything I wish I could be.
Oh, and i, I could fly higher than an eagle,
For you are the wind beneath my wings,
cause you are the wind beneath my wings.

Oh, the wind beneath my wings.
You, you, you, you are the wind beneath my wings.
Fly, fly, fly away. you let me fly so high.
Oh, you, you, you, the wind beneath my wings.
Oh, you, you, you, the wind beneath my wings.

Fly, fly, fly high against the sky,
So high I almost touch the sky.
Thank you, thank you,
Thank God for you, the wind beneath my wings.

A Final End (Goodbye)
~ Written by Terrify ~

How do you say good bye to someone you love?
How do you make such a decision in the first place?
Life makes it for us
Reason and emotion don't go hand in hand
But our hands
Fit nicely together
Until life told us otherwise
Goodbye
Is such a cruel sounding word
Like death
It plagues the mind of the living
And the heart that is used to giving love
But goodbye
Sometimes
Is not a final end
But the beginning of a new chapter
And the creation of a fond memory
Which will keep our heart company forever
Goodbye my friend
I love you
World 3 - Terrify
World 4 - Titania - Member of Zorth

Thursday, May 21st 2009, 7:42am

Thursday, May 21st 2009, 8:22am

i find it difficult to believe that you have actually died.... :huh:

but if you really have passed away...may you find a gay and heavenly paradise just the way you like it...;)

Lady K

Professional

Thursday, May 21st 2009, 8:55am

wow!! Thats a shock!!

I thought that the posts in w2 said that the person tiger named his character had passed away, not chris himself?

*in shock*

Thursday, May 21st 2009, 9:22am

waretiger acc w2

wow!! Thats a shock!!

I thought that the posts in w2 said that the person tiger named his character had passed away, not chris himself?

*in shock*
That may be because I hold waretiger's w2 acc and I have kept its name. Chris gave me that account some weeks ago. I had to do something there, too.

Some in w2 are also going to honor the "hour of silence" as it is called here. Also some ppl on w4 seem to be agreeing for that. Idk the situation on w1, since I don't have an acc there.

"There are no words that could describe my sorrow and pain for Chris's passing. I know he always wanted to be with his gf Amanda, who died earlier. All I can say is that now at least his wish has come true. I will always miss him, though. *cries while writes* I juz wish there had been something I could have done for him, anything at all.
" (from my profile) ;(

I know it may not be necessary, but I have taken off all my stuff on w2 to w4 accs. I haven't sold them (except for w2, since I feel that I can't hold Chris's acc there, 'coz it reminds me too much of him), juz keeping them in inventory.

Thursday, May 21st 2009, 9:52am

err...could you let me know what time we observe the hour of silence in W2...are there many lvl 35+ players participating?
maybe you could give me their names...to record in my waretiger condolence register

:whistling:

Thursday, May 21st 2009, 10:24am

w2 participants in silence

Mistress (lvl 33) and Gusnargh (lvl 39) so far have said that they'd lay down weps, but Idk if anyone else, 'sides myself of coz.

Althelas

Beginner

Thursday, May 21st 2009, 1:59pm

I appreciate the sentiment behind the gesture of laying down weapons and eschewing all violence for 24 hours but I've seen a number of people commenting upon the vengeance that will be wreaked upon those that hit a participant in the period of peace, this does not seem to be in accordance with the spirit of the gesture and is, I feel, singularly inappropriate.

I understand that people wish to make some sort of gesture and it's always strange when something like this happens on the internet but I, for one, had no contact with Waretiger in the game and to me the news of his death is more akin to the death of someone in the news than the loss of a friend. Tragic, and indeed affecting, but nevertheless remote.

Whilst you are all welcome to express your grief however you wish, and I, for my part, will make every effort not to disrupt those expressions, to expect the world of Tagoria to come to a stop is foolish. Tell people what you are doing, encourage people to do the same by all means, but don't threaten vengeance on those who see Tagoria merely as a game and do not want to become involved in any other way.

Lady K

Professional

Thursday, May 21st 2009, 2:04pm

do you have any other info like where it happened, how etc? how did you find out?

I had many dealings with chris in w2 and he was an intense person.

He will be missed.

Thursday, May 21st 2009, 2:19pm

I appreciate the sentiment behind the gesture of laying down weapons and eschewing all violence for 24 hours but I've seen a number of people commenting upon the vengeance that will be wreaked upon those that hit a participant in the period of peace, this does not seem to be in accordance with the spirit of the gesture and is, I feel, singularly inappropriate.

I understand that people wish to make some sort of gesture and it's always strange when something like this happens on the internet but I, for one, had no contact with Waretiger in the game and to me the news of his death is more akin to the death of someone in the news than the loss of a friend. Tragic, and indeed affecting, but nevertheless remote.

Whilst you are all welcome to express your grief however you wish, and I, for my part, will make every effort not to disrupt those expressions, to expect the world of Tagoria to come to a stop is foolish. Tell people what you are doing, encourage people to do the same by all means, but don't threaten vengeance on those who see Tagoria merely as a game and do not want to become involved in any other way.
I'm hoping the same thing, Althalus. I hope that ppl will leave vengeance out of this. Lets NOT mar(r?) the memory of waretiger by bloodshed after the peacefulness.
do you have any other info like where it happened, how etc? how did you find out?

I had many dealings with chris in w2 and he was an intense person.

He will be missed.
Do you have any acc where to send pm about it, Lady K? It's easier that way.

Lady K

Professional

Thursday, May 21st 2009, 2:22pm

yeah Lady K in either w2 or 3

Thursday, May 21st 2009, 2:35pm

yeah Lady K in either w2 or 3
Sent you a pm on w3.

Thursday, May 21st 2009, 2:56pm

Rest in peace Chris (aka Waretiger)

During the journey of your life you came upon us all here in this online world of Tagoria and touched us all. I can honestly say you are a true and rare gentlemen of this game.

On behalf of all my members of Horde Of The Ancestors we would like to express our deepest sympathies to your family and loved ones.

Go with God's grace and rest in peace.

Wasapacifist

Tuesday, May 26th 2009, 10:43am

thank you for your kind words
i am helen, Chris's sister

his account has been banned

Everybody gets fooled every now and then.

Lady K

Professional

Tuesday, May 26th 2009, 7:39pm

thank you for your kind words
i am helen, Chris's sister

his account has been banned
Rather an odd avi? Have I missed something?