You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Tagoria. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

krIV_rofl

Trainee

• "krIV_rofl" started this thread

Occupation: Door To Door Euthanasia Salesperson For Gerbils and Small Cats

Tuesday, May 19th 2009, 1:00am

Fully upgraded healing hut is ready

RofL has now upgraded our healing hut to offer FREE healing to all mercs and volunteers in our battles (for our side of course ;) )

This means FREE xp since you will not pay for healing from the battle. So if you could get 6-10xp on average and not pay for any healing would you be interested ? Of course you would!

Join a RofL battle today!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Currently Playing:
Tagoria w2 - krIV
Wolf Team, Aeria Games - Windowlicker
Combat Arms - Calliban (will return when they fix error -10)

Tuesday, May 19th 2009, 8:06am

scintillating stuff !!
love your healing hut... :thumbsup: i'm sure some hordes will soon follow your lead ;)

i feel GAS should reward people like you for spending such mad number of tixxes !!!

:wacko: how many tixx did it cost you.. 40? ?(

krIV_rofl

Trainee

• "krIV_rofl" started this thread

Occupation: Door To Door Euthanasia Salesperson For Gerbils and Small Cats

Tuesday, May 19th 2009, 7:34pm

1,000,000 tix
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Currently Playing:
Tagoria w2 - krIV
Wolf Team, Aeria Games - Windowlicker
Combat Arms - Calliban (will return when they fix error -10)

Wednesday, May 20th 2009, 7:51am

i dont believe you
i think you are faking it :D

Friday, May 22nd 2009, 7:48am

healing hut is the bomb

:thumbsup: healing hut is the BOMB and free xp from all our fights pays for itself after a few battles if you think on it free heal from defend or attack by horde and for 30 min you sit tight and pow before you battle sf is up your healed better then any healing item you can buy and others can use it too yup worth every dime in the long run :thumbup:

Saturday, May 23rd 2009, 9:12am

that means even the volunteers and the mercs can use RofL healing stations for free...yeah !!
i volunteered for RofL in the last battle....and guess what?!?

healed from 8% to 100% in under 15 mins i think....that was amazing..!! 8|
8o

super stuff !! :thumbsup:

Monday, May 25th 2009, 11:28am

seems more w2 hordes are taking a leaf out of RofL's book and establishing lvl 12 huts...:D....GAS owes a lot and a ton of gratitude to RofL for inspiring other hordes to follow suit... :thumbsup:

Sunday, May 31st 2009, 5:12pm

lead, follow, or get out of the way. rolf is the best horde in w2 bar none. it is made of some pf the best mercs in w2 and our newest member is working hard to be the best he can.(proud of ya my brother :thumbup: ) so check out rolf, try our healing hut now with beer on tap at bed side . 8o :thumbsup: