You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Tagoria. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Terrify

Beginner

• "Terrify" started this thread

Monday, May 4th 2009, 9:15am

A Special Thank You

I know I don't really need to do this, because all those who have stepped up during this horrible day to offer support, and every type of assistance to me already know how thankful I am and grateful for everything after logging in after my net went down ( service provider problem... ugh hate those ) to find all my stuff gone and whoever had gotten into my account still on it... but I just wanted to publicly thank you all. I couldn't even begin to list all of you who have come forward... you are all exemplary players, and you make me proud to be a part of such a wonderful and tight knit community. I love you all and I swear to you I'll do whatever I can to repay you all for everything you are doing and have done to try to help me rebuild.

Special thanks to Okara Stonefield as well for the guidance and suggestions given while filling out the report to admins.

*big hugs to you all on w3*

:love: ;( :love:

And to all who will sit there and say well you shouldn't have given out your info, don't even think of saying that, because there have only been 3 times where I had to be account sat, and each time it was with a temp pass that was changed afterward.
World 3 - Terrify
World 4 - Titania - Member of Zorth

Smashing

Beginner

Saturday, August 8th 2009, 8:44am

sitter

you do not have give your pw to sitter :huh:

Saturday, August 8th 2009, 10:52am

thats a very old post, check the date at the top Smashing.

Smashing

Beginner

Monday, August 10th 2009, 9:46pm

May 2009 - 3 months ago - very old :?:

Monday, August 10th 2009, 11:09pm

you use to have to give password for sitters. now u dont. thats new.