You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Tagoria. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

falcotron

Professional

• "falcotron" started this thread

Wednesday, July 2nd 2008, 3:00pm

falcotron

Hi there, my name is falcotron, and I'll be your barbarian today.

Holy-War W5 players probably don't know me, except as the guy Newbietron is making fun of.

W2/3/4 players probably know me as the AC of {,Immortal,Divine} Warriors of Light, the largest Saracen order in the world.

Holy-War W1 players may know me as a heartless Pagan merc who will fight for anyone--although I do fight cheaper for friends, the needy... OK, not so heartless, I guess.

I've been playing German Tagoria since a couple weeks after it started (which means about a month before English TG started). Like TBK, I just went there to get the hang of the game early; I didn't intend to stay, because I don't speak German. But then I found myself in 20th place, with an invite from the best horde in the game, so... I'm doing a lot of Google Translate.

I'm also a mod in Tagoria, #57. So behave when I'm around so I don't have to use the mod tool.
Top accounts for sale: TG1 (or the gear) and AI1
Already sold: HW1/2/3/4 TG1DE

LaidBeatle

Intermediate

Monday, July 7th 2008, 10:08am

good way to pick up that rusty deutsch

Kasuma

Trainee

Friday, July 11th 2008, 4:51pm

I've been playing Mundo3 for months now and cannot say that it has helped with my (usable) Spanish at all :P

Since the interface is the same we know which button to push and can avoid the words all together.

Friday, July 11th 2008, 10:46pm

My biggest claim to fame is I once beat Falcotron in an order battle in H-W. I felt bad about it.
That Druid sure is lazy.

Tuesday, July 15th 2008, 12:47pm

Everyone would feel bad if they beat Falcotron. Usually if i join an order battle on Holy War and i find Falcotron is on the other side i'll shout "Damn." Not because i'll beat him, of course. You just HAVE to be friendly to falcotron. :)

falcotron

Professional

Wednesday, July 16th 2008, 6:19pm

good way to pick up that rusty deutsch
Exactly. When I'm at a festival this weekend, I may not be able to ask where the bathroom is, but I will know how to order all of my followers to spill the blood of the dragonslayers on behalf of our allies, which could be just as useful.

PS, go ahead and beat me in battles. People do it all the time in W2. And some of them don't even feel bad about it.

LaidBeatle

Intermediate

Thursday, July 17th 2008, 11:38pm

if you're looking for the bathroom, you need to ask for the WC. I know, we are weird that way...and what gives, i attacked you 1 on 1 and you still beat me, lol. I suck.

falcotron

Professional

Tuesday, July 22nd 2008, 12:18am

Yeah I know WC. And so far, it seems like everyone I ask says they speak "only a little" English, but then converses fluently. I've been told that only Hamburg (where I've been before) is like that, but Frankfurt and Köln were pretty much the same. I've only found a handful of exceptions. Unfortunately, two of these included the pharmacist at the apothecary where I went to get my friend some antihistamines and a really cute girl at the Amphi festival pre-party, but those both worked out OK. (For the first, I know enough generic names for over-the-counter medicine to verify that I didn't actually buy rat poison; for the second, well, that would be telling.)

Redeemer

Intermediate

Tuesday, August 19th 2008, 10:26pm

Don't forget, no matter how helpful :thumbup: falcotron is and how nice :) he might seem...he is evil :evil:. Trust me, he said so himself.
Holy War: W1 EN noble fighter [RO], W6 EN Mr Credit Card, W8 EN Noble [BS]
Tagoria: W1 EN The Redeemer, W3 EN Noble
AI Wars: W1 EN Nobility

Mulvers

Beginner

Friday, November 28th 2008, 12:57am

Falco? Evil? NEVER!!! He's just a cute widdle fuzzy bunny wunny :thumbsup:
I'm a little Princess! 8o