You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Tagoria. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, March 2nd 2009, 10:20am

Complaint and Request for my Account Deletion

Note: This is a copy of the email I tried to send to the address given to me in the email I received upon registration which when sent resulted in Hotmail sending me back a Delivery Status Notification (Failure)

Quote from email:
"NOTICE: If neither clicking the link, nor copying the link into your browser's address bar works, the problem cwill be a line break caused by your e-mail provider. In this case, please copy and paste the first and second line of the link separately and join them (without anything inbetween) in your browser's address bar. Then just open the resulting URL with your browser (by pressing "Enter") and you will be able to start playing at once. Should you encounter any further problems, please contact: Contact.EN@tagoria.de"

Notice the "Should you encounter any further problems, please contact: Contact.EN@tagoria.de"

Original email message is as follows:

I would like for you to delete my account. I find your Moderators, *contemptuous snort* if they could be called such, highly offensive. Part of the blame is probably on my shoulders. Though I do not usually pay great attention to Code of Conducts and Terms of Service they are generally reasonable and geared towards making the website a pleasant community that anyone would gladly want to be a part of. I do enjoy the odd browser game now and again as I find them charmingly diverting from the turmoil of work and family problems which I suspect is the main reason anyone of age would find themselves hunting the internet for games, chat rooms and communities. So I inquired of the shout box the following: "Does anyone happen to know any browser games that are Real Time instead of Timed like this?" Imagine my shock when I found that "xxxxx" is a word you have chosen to filter out. In all my traveling yours is the first website to do so. Obviously, for whatever reason you may so such as fear of losing users, your dislike of has rubbed off on your Moderators and they promptly stunk of biased opinions and veiled threats of "...that's enough... take it to the forums" and "looks like I'm going to have to get my mod tools out." Is one unable to have a conversation without such interference? Especially when the people in question were mildly harassing some of the younger users? Do you not pay attention to who you give Moderator privileges to? Being a Moderator of watching the attitude displayed by your own makes me sick to my stomach. The funny thing is that I found an advertisement for Tagoria on !

In case you decide to follow up this report then I think I was in English World 3 between 7:00 and 10:00pm +12GMT. I assume you keep chat logs?

Good day to you. I shan't be coming back.

(Additional comment not in the email but added to this thread that I was forced to make: I find it ironic that I had to come back and even register for the forums to make my request since I was unable to find a working email to contact you by. Perhaps you should pay more attention)

MrMushroomMan

Intermediate

Monday, March 2nd 2009, 10:35am

So you're admitting to NOT reading the ToS or Shoutbox rules and now you're complaining about the moderators....moderating? 8|
Join [Fungi] Amanita Muscaria in EN-Tag W1

MrMushroomMan

Intermediate

Monday, March 2nd 2009, 11:26am

Your Stupidity Amazes Me.

Did you even bother to read my post or did you just brain fart and type what leaked out of your mouth?

---
If you want to insult me, insult me in public ;)

"I find your Moderators, *contemptuous snort* if they could be called such, highly offensive. Part of the blame is probably on my shoulders. Though I do not usually pay great attention to Code of Conducts and Terms of Service they are generally reasonable and geared towards making the website a pleasant community that anyone would gladly want to be a part of. blah blah blah *plugs website* blah blah blah *complains about something in the SB rules* blah blah blah, end post."

Try again kid

*edit
Also, judging by your reaction to a simple statement, I doubt the mods did anything that wasn't warranted and were nothing but professional in their demeanor...as always. Maybe YOUR website should pick IT'S moderators more carefully.
Join [Fungi] Amanita Muscaria in EN-Tag W1

louise

Unregistered

Tuesday, March 3rd 2009, 1:31pm

Xemil, please send me a PM if you want to continue this discussion.