You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Tagoria. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, January 19th 2009, 11:15pm

recruiting holy knights templar please

please I just started a horde called holy knights of templar. we are not going so well on recrutments ;( ;( , so if your lv 6 or up without a horde join holy knights templar :thumbup: , you must pay at least 10 or more amber stones the more stones the more generous you are, you are allowed to become a merc try to put some diamonds so we can build up our territory. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

(you must be at least lv 6+ to join) we are friendly we help eachother we die helping,mercing.

we try to make allys

we just have fun and fight side by side.

holy knights of templar and king tiger6 :D :rolleyes: ;) :) :thumbup: :thumbsup: 8o ^^

Wednesday, January 21st 2009, 5:16pm

It's a difficult time to recruit.
How about you join us? "The Templar Knights" we have the same values, helping each other out, discount item details for members, etc and we've been around since July so many of our users know the game well.

Search horde "TTK", we have room for 8 more players

thrall

Beginner

Saturday, February 14th 2009, 8:38am

Alexander D. Great don't recruit in other peoples fourms because they made this fourm for there horde not yours

have a nice day :thumbsup:
from your fav noob thrall :thumbsup:

Wednesday, February 18th 2009, 8:05pm

Thrall,

My reply was to the leader to merge the hordes, we have instead agreed to ally ourselves together.
It was in no way meant to hijack their recruitment nor was it taken that way by them.