You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Tagoria. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Lexxxx

Beginner

• "Lexxxx" started this thread

Sunday, November 23rd 2008, 3:41pm

Horde Donations

~:{:{ Horde Donations }:}:~

Under the current format, maximum donations to a horde can be made once every 24 hours. This has made it difficult for some of us to make our donations daily. With work, school and social schedules, a 24 hour time table for donating may not be the best set up. Example: You have to get up to go to work at 7:00am. You make your donation and go to work. The next day you have to get up at 6:00am. Because it has only been 23 hours sense your last donation, you cannot donate. Now you must wait till you get home at 4:00pm to donate, 33 hours not 24. When you donate then, your next 24 hours starts from that point forward. Each delay like that or of a similar nature extends the amount of time between donations and diminishes the amount we are able to donate to our horde.

I would like to suggest making a slight change that would not alter the rules but would allow for a little more flexibility. I propose allowing each person to donate a maximum amount of Amber Stones, equal to 10 times their level, during the 24 hour game period. Everyday the game time resets to 00:00 at which time quest points and action points reset for everyone in the game. Donations should be done the same way. Once game time restarts at 00:00, each player can now donate again up to the maximum amount. This will allow everyone more flexibility while keeping the game fare for everyone.

Thank You

Lexxxx

Beginner

• "Lexxxx" started this thread

Sunday, December 7th 2008, 4:40am

Please post your replies

I have spoken with Support staff members about the way horde donations
are done. They are requesting I re-post this article to get more
feedback from other players. If we can get more responses to this,
there is a good chance they will make changes to it. So please post
your views.

Thank you

~Lexxxx

KaosKrusher

Professional

Sunday, December 7th 2008, 4:59am

by posting this everywher you're juste annoying people ....
non à la censure
fondateur du C.L.A.C. (Comité de Lutte Anti-Censure)

membres: Astrid, _MAXIMUS_, Dame Mysteria, Alya, alienor, poratox, Blowjack

http://www.avaaz.org/fr/save_the_interne…ter_fr/?cHINucb
~~~
marié (et heureux) avec Dame Mysteria

Sunday, December 7th 2008, 6:10am

Agreed (to KaosKrusher). This is a suggestion, so let your post in Suggestions stand on its own merits over there, please.

Sunday, December 7th 2008, 1:53pm

this has to go in the section of suggestions

Wednesday, January 21st 2009, 7:41am

Yup!!! I agree :D