You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Tagoria. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

edwinm

Moderator EN

• "edwinm" started this thread

Saturday, July 5th 2014, 11:13am

Cheated by _Thor_ (1FR)

Well well well
Never have thought before that I'd be victim of a fraud.
Appreciate if any Mod or Admin can help me out.

Yesterday _Thor_ (1FR) ask to bu my green lvl 150 armor.
He even promised to pay 1000 dias, which in the end I agreed.
However when I put it in the market, he only bid 550 dias, and cannot be contacted ever since.

Appreciate if the SMod or admin can help me get back the 450 dias which he owed me :D

Details of my messages can be seen below

edwinm

Moderator EN

• "edwinm" started this thread

Saturday, July 5th 2014, 11:15am

Sorry forgot to put my inbox picture :P

Okara

Moderator EN

Saturday, July 5th 2014, 7:42pm

Well, good luck with that Edwin. Unfortunately, I don't see how any of us can help you. So sorry you got ripped off. :(
The guy is jerk, but rules are clear.

Damadar

Trainee

Friday, July 11th 2014, 9:54am

Yeah it is not cool :thumbdown: for sure but again I am pretty sure what Admin would say which is nothing they can do about it. I would post it on my profile and let every other genuine player know what a douche he is :thumbsup:

Sunday, July 13th 2014, 2:33pm

I agree with everybody, that's not cool for you ! :thumbdown:

Unfortunately, you are not the first player which has been cheated by this guy (_Thor_ / Revenge / Thor / Thura ... he changed his name so many times ....). He "sold" several times his account and took only the money, not giving his pass or e-mail.

So I hope that noone will be cheated again by him, he is really not fair.

Do not enter his "game" by accepting his offers. I'm really sorry for you, but he wont be annoyed by anyone, like always ;( If I could, I would punish him ingame (diam's to 0, reset his skills, lower them by the half, ...), but I cannot ^^

Good luck for the future, I hope you will have fun again !
Je suis bien dans ma peau. Normal, elle est à ma taille !

Monday, October 20th 2014, 8:49pm

He often sends requests to be hired as a mercenary. Next time I'll send him a PM to say he's no longer welcome as a merc.