You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Tagoria. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, September 25th 2013, 8:51pm

Rare & Set Item Promotion

I already posted it in a different thread but as I'm not sure if it was the correct place, here it is:

Is there going to be one? IIRC it's been almost a year since the last one (Dec 2012?)

So I'm suggesting that one takes place :)

Damadar

Trainee

Thursday, September 26th 2013, 10:12am

I agree it has been too long since we had one :thumbsup: so +1 from me 8o

Tuesday, December 17th 2013, 11:30pm

Bump... Come on GAS, we need to get rid of those shinies!

Thursday, January 2nd 2014, 12:23am

Seriously? Just 2 of us? No one else wants to get rid of some useless rare/set items at the double price?

Okara

Moderator EN

Thursday, January 2nd 2014, 10:06pm

Me! Me!

Friday, January 3rd 2014, 2:02am

Keep 'em coming! That's 3 of us now! *raises a fist* Yeaaah! :thumbsup:

Looks like a mod-only land here, ehm... :)

Snow Witch

Super Moderator

Friday, January 3rd 2014, 2:41am

Would be nice to have a rare set promo. :) :thumbsup:

The problem is not that there are problems.
The problem is expecting otherwise and thinking that having problems is a problem.
Theodore I. Rubin

Friday, January 3rd 2014, 1:50pm

What did I say? Another mod :D Anyway, for what it's worth, we're 4 now :thumbsup:

Saturday, January 4th 2014, 3:40pm

Sounds good to me too. That's 5.
The way I look at it, sometimes you just have to poke the bear! :thumbsup:

Wednesday, January 15th 2014, 9:18am

The activity on this forum is overwhelming :) How are players supposed to contact any1 with their suggestions/thoughts/complaints when not a simple "Hi, we'll look into it" acknowledgement appears in 5 months since the original post? It's not like the people responsible are busy answering other threads, because this one has been probably the ONLY active for the past month!

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Thorwallion" (Jan 15th 2014, 9:19am)

Wednesday, January 15th 2014, 10:48am

I vote in favour of a Rare and Set item promotion. :thumbsup:

Steve
:)

Wednesday, January 15th 2014, 4:03pm

That's 6 :)

Wednesday, January 22nd 2014, 1:20pm

yep, could use a clearout too :D

Wednesday, January 22nd 2014, 11:59pm

7 and counting :thumbsup:

Thursday, February 20th 2014, 7:22pm

Just to let you know, read from bottom to top...

Hi Thorwallion,

As soon as the marketing departmen makes a decision and communicates it to us, we will inform you.

Cheers and Enjoy Playing,
Your Support TeamTagoria support
19.02.2014 16:52Thorwallion
15.02.2014 13:01That's the second time it got forwarded to your marketing dpt. I would like to receive a response from your marketing dpt. as well. ThanksHi Thorwallion,

thanks for your message.

We will forward your request to our marketing department.

Cheers and Enjoy Playing,
Your Support TeamTagoria support
14.02.2014 17:31Thorwallion
13.02.2014 21:22Hi,

I'd like to point out my (our) requests are ignored. We'd like to have a rare/set item promotion to get rid of the old ones and make some money.

It's been well over a year since the last took place. Thanks

Thursday, February 27th 2014, 12:45pm

me too thats 8

Thursday, February 27th 2014, 1:19pm

that's gr8 :)

Snow Witch

Super Moderator

Friday, February 28th 2014, 5:05pm

I know I've 2 helms that I've been trying to sell (at min dia price) for the entire month of February.
Still not sold. :thumbdown:

sheesh

The problem is expecting otherwise and thinking that having problems is a problem.
Theodore I. Rubin

Saturday, March 1st 2014, 10:47am

9 as well :D

Saturday, March 8th 2014, 10:38pm

I appreciate the support, sadly, GAS does not.

Wednesday, March 12th 2014, 5:39pm

10 and counting. C'mon GAS !

Snow Witch

Super Moderator

Saturday, March 15th 2014, 3:52am

I have 2 helms lvl 80, and lvl 83 that I've been trying to sell since the end of January 2014. :thumbdown: :cursing:

Theodore I. Rubin

Saturday, March 15th 2014, 9:22am

Does ANYONE from GAS read these forums ANYMORE?

Monday, March 17th 2014, 5:51pm

I am beginning to wonder if anyone reads the forums anymore.

Damadar

Trainee

Thursday, March 20th 2014, 8:44am

I suppose it is time I jumped in to the conversation 8o

First things first - I agree that it has been WAY TOO LONG since a Rare and Set promotion and it is about time for it 8|

Secondly - The English Worlds lost there Support Admin a long long time ago and we were sharing a Support Admin in the form of Capt Apex ;( who also left the Support Staff so now we have who ever reads the forums at the time, which isn't the best for us but then I don't make the decisions :P
There hasn't been a Admin who has posted in our forums besides Vhogmar posting either update news or promotion news. I personally would like to see a new Admin for the English worlds even if it is in a sharing capacity with other worlds as we all know that the money is tight in this fiscal times eh :whistling:
Us Mod's used to have a direct line with the Support Staff as well so I will forward our concerns to support or you can email support or send a ticket and we will see where that will get us. If you feel this is a good idea let me know and I will proceed if not we can keep it as it is ;)

Thursday, March 20th 2014, 6:51pm

Not only the english world have no Admin, on the Dutch we have the same problem.
Sometime I have the idea that I am the only walking around on the Dutch world.

Saturday, March 29th 2014, 4:44pm

Not sure where ticket to support would get us, I already submitted one (see post #15) but received more or less uncommiting answer... Anyway, Dam, if you think you can reach any1 willing to hear us out, pls go ahead, I'd appreciate it :)

Damadar

Trainee

Monday, March 31st 2014, 9:53am

I have sent a message to my Boss so I hope we will hear something soon :thumbsup: as usual m8 anything I can do to help just let me know 8o

Tuesday, April 8th 2014, 2:49am

Thanks Dam, much appreciated. I too have some news, from "above". Here's the whole story, go figure...

13.02.2014 21:22 Hi, I'd like to point out my (our) requests are ignored. We'd like to have a rare/set item promotion to get rid of the old ones and make some money. It's been well over a year since the last took place. Thanks

14.02.2014 17:31 Hi Thorwallion, thanks for your message. We will forward your request to our marketing department.

15.02.2014 13:01 That's the second time it got forwarded to your marketing dpt. I would like to receive a response from your marketing dpt. as well. Thanks

19.02.2014 16:52 Hi Thorwallion, as soon as the marketing departmen makes a decision and communicates it to us, we will inform you.

29.03.2014 18:09 This decision is taking way too long. We players are starting to feel ignored.

31.03.2014 17:16 Hi Thorwallion, You are not ignored, an item promotion is just not needed at the moment according to our marketing department.

31.03.2014 18:44 Wow, and who decides what is needed and what is not? I would like to know the factors that affect this particular decision.
I thought we players would have something to say to that as well. If it's a wish of several people, maybe it's time to reconsider if it's really not needed.
Players who have old, garbage items that are unsellable at the market would clearly benefit from it. And I'm not even telling you about the players whose stat cost is way above what they can get from farming and plundering combined in a day.
Clearly it IS needed.

07.04.2014 16:40 Hi Thorwallion, it is our understanding that the amount of unused rare/set items is checked and if a certain threshold ist reached a new promotion will be started. If this threshold is not reached, there will be no promotion.

Tuesday, April 8th 2014, 8:35am

At the rate people are leaving the game, I doubt they ever will reach this level :( is there any indication as to roughly when it will be likely to have the promotion ?(

Tuesday, April 8th 2014, 11:02pm

Yeah, I guess this is a subtle suggestion to go and spend more money on buying shinies to compensate for the quitters...

Tuesday, April 15th 2014, 1:57am

Speaking of spend more money. The have ticket promos all the time.

They really like to rub salt in the wound. Thank you sir, may we have another?

Tuesday, November 11th 2014, 11:23pm

Trying to revive this 210-day old thread and hear some official statement. Tagoria staff, you really don't give a damn about players' wishes? Ticket promotion are taking place regularly. Why can't you do something that we really want?