You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Tagoria. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, April 14th 2013, 3:53pm

Summary of developers as

Summary of developers as
Hello everyone! ;)

I am here today to offer one thing: That the game developers write once a week (or copy and paste the moderators), on the same forum where Tagoria via MP (they do so for promo : D), a summary of suggestions that are under consideration or have been refused, and a justification of the reasons why a particular suggestion is not possible. ;)

Obviously I speak for most popular suggestions if there are too ...

A suggestion I already see my response: "We do not have time ..." If this is their response (and if not already I apologize for my bad language ...) then I would say its this: A company that does not have time to spend with clients may close its doors the misunderstanding of these leads to unpopularity and the collapse ...

While the moderators are here as intermediaries, but that does not mean that all their job back, and above all it should not be an excuse not to show ... If they do not have enough time when labor as they do almost all employers: Hire a writer or editor ...

I think we know too little about those we supposedly "listening" ... And this suggestion can only bring a little more popularity, because I think she currently low.

I wish you a good game and a good end to weekend everyone! ;)

Original message :

Quoted

Résumé des devellopeurs
Bonjour à tous ! ;)

Je suis parmi vous aujourd'hui afin de proposer une chose : Que les développeurs du jeu écrivent une fois par semaine (ou copié collé par les modérateurs), sur le forum de tagoria où même via MP (ils le font si bien pour les promo :D), un résumé des suggestions qui sont en cours de réflexion ou qui ont été refusés, ainsi qu'une justification sur les raisons qui font que tel ou tel suggestion ne sont pas envisageables. ;)

Évidemment je parle pour les suggestions les plus populaires si il y en a trop...

A ma suggestion je vois déjà leur réponse : "Nous n'avons pas le temps..." Si telle est leur réponse, (et dans le cas contraire je m'excuse déjà pour ma mauvaise langue...) alors je leurs répondrais ceci : Une entreprise qui n'a pas de temps à consacrer à ses clients peut fermer ses portes, la méprise de ceux-ci mène à l'impopularité ainsi qu'à la faillite...

Certes les modérateurs sont ici en tant qu'intermédiaires, mais cela ne veut pas dire que toute la tâche leurs revient, et surtout ça ne doit pas être une excuse pour ne pas se montrer... Si ils ne disposent pas d'assez de temps où de main d’œuvre qu'ils fassent comme quasiment tout les patrons : Engager une rédactrice ou un rédacteur...

Je pense que nous en savons trop peu sur ceux qui soit disant nous "écoute"... Et puis cette suggestion ne peut que leur apporter un peu plus de popularité, car actuellement je pense qu'elle au plus bas.

Je vous souhaite une bon jeu et une bonne fin de weekend à tous ! ;)

Snow Witch

Super Moderator

Sunday, April 14th 2013, 6:53pm

*scratches head*

Are you saying that you would like the shout box moderators to copy and paste all suggestions and put them here? ?(

The problem is not that there are problems.
The problem is expecting otherwise and thinking that having problems is a problem.
Theodore I. Rubin

Sunday, April 14th 2013, 7:33pm

I think he's asking for an update regarding the status of suggestions.

"We've rejected suggestion A and C but are considering suggestion B."

Doesn't seem to be asking too much for a little communication.

Sunday, April 14th 2013, 8:50pm

*scratches head*

Are you saying that you would like the shout box moderators to copy and paste all suggestions and put them here? ?(

No, sorry if my english is not very well :( I want GAS come in this forum to say why the suggestion are accepted or why not ;)

ForumMod NL

ForumMod-NL

Monday, April 15th 2013, 10:23pm

*scratches head*

Aren't you English Mods doing that? Such a shame :whistling: .
Anyway Anyhow, I opened a discussion about game changes a week ago, if you speak Dutch. Join us at the Dutch forums.

I would like to see a result. A report about secret GAS meetings where people in black suits with sunglasses stand in front of the big, closed doors.
This could give us an insight in coming features, rejected suggestions, suggestions taken into consideration.
By doing this, the forums will become more lively and players will start to develop their own suggestions.
CapeX or another admin, is it possible to ask if it is possible to publish some sort of roadmap which contains planned changes, events, and so on?

This will make Tagoria less static and even more fun to play, for sure. I'll post some of my suggestions here soon. Just have to practise on my English :)
The joyfull mod who loves to play Tagoria, believes that unicorns do exist, and tries to fit in by pretending to be a tree. Brains are not included.
Now with Supermod powers included!

Snow Witch

Super Moderator

Monday, April 15th 2013, 11:45pm

Sorry ForumMod NL

I was a little confused as to what Unagi was asking. I'm all for open communications. I feel that things would be better this way.

The problem is not that there are problems.
The problem is expecting otherwise and thinking that having problems is a problem.
Theodore I. Rubin

Tuesday, April 16th 2013, 9:41am

CapeX or another admin, is it possible to ask if it is possible to publish some sort of roadmap which contains planned changes, events, and so on?

I'm going to mention the suggestion internally. Perhaps the guys in the black suits will let me visit them, this time around. :D

Regards,

CApeX
"Friss mich nicht. Ich habe Frau und Kinder. Friss die!" - Homer J. Simpson; Die Simpsons