You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Tagoria. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Damadar

Trainee

• "Damadar" started this thread

Tuesday, February 26th 2013, 1:00pm

English Worlds United

The EWU is looking for Hordes from all over the English worlds to join together and help protect our worlds from invaders X( With the world merges just around the corner we should start thinking about alliances between all worlds in your Mega-groups. Now I hate with a passion having allies as it normally stops me from gaining xp or amber :thumbdown: but in world 3 we have set up an alliance with other hordes with no restrictions apart from banding together when international hordes decide to pick on poor W3 8| As there are 3 Eng worlds in 2 Mega-groups I think making cross world alliances to help protect our shores from invaders is a good idea BUT with no restrictions. So if you are a Warlord and Captain of a horde in the English worlds 2 - 7 then please please lets join together and make the EWU a powerfully entity that other worlds fear :thumbsup:

Tuesday, February 26th 2013, 3:20pm

Can w1 join this party?

Tuesday, February 26th 2013, 4:04pm

Dra w1 and ROFL w2 will join the alliance :)

Damadar

Trainee

Tuesday, February 26th 2013, 11:38pm

The alliances will be in 2 groups as the 2 Mega-groups 2 and 3 have 3 English worlds each in them ie: 2,3, & 4 and 5,6, & 7. I can count SoA and GotL. I know a few in w3 will hopefully join and I will be putting a list here once I get a full list of who is in and who can't be bothered :thumbdown: Lets hope for a big big turn out and we can show them some real Battle Royal's like the good ole days in w7 :thumbsup:

On a side note it is a real shame they decided to shaft world 1 by sticking them in a group they have no chance of competing with :( as having DRA or any of the big hordes in w1 in this alliance would be fantastic :thumbsup:

Also I will compile a list of the Warlords and Captians so you can save and send out PM's when being attacked or attacking and can ask other hordes to attack the allies of the other worlds hordes :thumbup:

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "Damadar" (Feb 26th 2013, 11:47pm)

Tuesday, February 26th 2013, 11:56pm

So is EN1 effectively dead now. No hope in the merged world?

Is it possible to transfer a character to a new world?

Depravo the Rat

Lord of the Mystic Isles and Keeper of the Chaos Flame

25m breaststroke certicicate

Wednesday, February 27th 2013, 12:36am

Extract of my message to ORB on W4, cc'd to five other WL's.

I recommend Damadar's proposal to all of ORB.
This will be unknown territory for Tagoria as we know it but it has my support and I hope it has your support too.
There's a chat on the Tag Forum that you can voice your opinion. It's under Community,Game Discussions, English Worlds United. Please contribute.
Best regards,
Steve
:)

edwinm

Moderator EN

Wednesday, February 27th 2013, 2:18pm

Thank you Steve, all of you will have my full support in W4.

It's a shame EN W1 is grouped together with the mega tixxer worlds.
We certainly are the weakest among them, *sigh* this is gonna be tough & hurts a lot :P

Damadar

Trainee

Wednesday, February 27th 2013, 2:33pm

I am not in worlds 4 or world 5 :thumbdown: so can someone compile me a list of active hordes and there WL's & Capt's. Also I could use someone from those worlds to try to start getting the hordes allied :thumbsup:

Thursday, February 28th 2013, 2:51am

I have no participation in W5.
As far as W4 goes, there are very few active hordes. This is it as far as I can tell - if I've missed anyone, please give me a hefty kick.
In no particular order....

Horde horde name Warlord Captain

JEDI The Jedi Order Ivar Vidfamne olgert123
ORB The Belgariad stevemac126 Joker
RO Romanian Warriors Aaron Damian Nymeria
DIE Kamikazes AngryJoe Exenu
RAGE RENEGADES Felix Altus Ragmanon
BOT Band of Thieves Biminis Biminis
TSO The Sith Order blaya Turok

nymeria

Beginner

Thursday, February 28th 2013, 9:14am

good morning,

nice to see old faces around :D
The Romanian Warriors are also considering joining an alliance between the English hordes

Nymeria
Lady of Winterfell

Damadar

Trainee

Thursday, February 28th 2013, 9:48am

Thanks steve and welcome aboard nymeria :thumbsup: If you can go ahead and PM those active hordes for me steve that would be awesome m8. As of last night we have over 10 hordes involved in 5,6, & 7 and thats without talking to World 5 which I will try to do today. As for 2,3, & 4 I will begin compiling the list and see who I can get from 2 and 3 with steve's help in 4 we should be rockin :thumbup: Great work and response so far people lets keep it going :thumbsup:

Damadar

Trainee

Sunday, March 3rd 2013, 4:00pm

Just waiting on EN world 5 for its complete list with names of the leaders :thumbsup: I do have the lists for all the other worlds and hopefully should be sending PM's in those worlds to get people ready for the merge and get alliances made :thumbup: