You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Tagoria. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

damadar

Unregistered

Tuesday, October 16th 2012, 7:20pm

Purist Tagorian Wolrd

They should make a Tagorian world for us Purist who WON'T spend £100 a month on tickets. Now how do you do that you might ask well for one there would be no Diamond purchases well I know what your going to say "GAS will never go for it cause they need paying" and you would be right but we would still have to pay for premium and they could just jack up those prices 8o . I would love a world where I can fight someone who I would have a chance of winning against because they haven't spent a small fortune on tickets to upgrade there stats or bought all the best gear. So lets move on to the Market Place. What would be the point of it if we can't spend diamonds on upgrading our gear and right now I have no clue as to how to solve that problem but rest assured I will rack my rather large brain and come up with a solution and you can always go down the root of having to buy everything with amber just at stupidly insane prices (oh look I solved my own problem) 8| and for those of us that were around before the crazy patch's started coming you could have sold your items in the AH for just amber anyway so its not like it hasn't been done before :thumbsup: A world with NO tournaments and Dimension Battle's every other week and NO TIXXER'S would be heavenly.

SkyForger

Beginner

Tuesday, October 16th 2012, 9:20pm

:D :thumbsup:
Are You...living seperate from your brain?:D
A world without chance to spend dias:D I bet GAS will get a heartache after reading this!:D
But thanks for making me lough! :thumbsup:

Tuesday, October 16th 2012, 10:03pm

Why you wasting time on writing the forum mat ?( Gas will Never Change. Only thing they want is income.No way will they ever make a non tixxing world.

Wednesday, October 17th 2012, 6:22pm

If it's for the fun so I thought about something more great!
Speed server that everybody is Premium..!!! lol XD :thumbup:

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :P ;)
Browser games expert!

Quoted

"Tagoria-the best browser game I ever played"

Sunday, October 21st 2012, 7:51pm

Simple solution:

Cap base statistics relative to experience. I.e. you can only increase stats to a maximum number for your level.

That way you have to gain exp to improve your stats. No more 50th level characters with 4000 base stats

Sure you can get the best weaponry, but with a stats cap, it brings in more randomness and a little strategy in setting your stats up.

Depravo the Rat

Lord of the Mystic Isles and Keeper of the Chaos Flame

25m breaststroke certicicate