Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Tagoria. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

JimW2

Fortgeschrittener

• »JimW2« ist der Autor dieses Themas

• Nachricht senden

20.08.2012, 01:22

Email from GAS

Anyone Else get this email ??

Dear Players!
A little while ago we announced our intention to merge the worlds of Tagoria together (except for the international world).
Many of you have been eagerly awaiting this change, and our developers haven't forgotten about it and are working hard to get it up and running.
But before this can happen, we'd like to take the opportunity to delete all inactive accounts from Holy War. We believe it to be in the players' best interests since it will make the game fairer for everyone.
In other words, it means that any accounts that haven't been used for longer than 30 days, and have never bought a ticket, will be deleted over the next few weeks.
If you want to keep your account, you should log in over the next few days, otherwise there's a risk that it may get deleted.
After the database clean-up, nothing else stands in the way of the world merge. We will let you know of any further information concerning the exact date and procedure for the merge either via newsletter, Facebook or the forum.
Have fun playing Tagoria!
Your Support Team

JimW2

Fortgeschrittener

• Nachricht senden

20.08.2012, 01:27

I may got it because I have an old account on another world that I havn't logged into for a very long time, so it is just to encourge departed players back to the game.

Although interesting that it is for TAG, but then the wording mentions HW accounts (I have never played HW).

Also interesting that there is no anouncement in game or in the forums.

20.08.2012, 10:34

Hi Jim,

yes, this is the newsletter which was sent out at the end of last week. The reference to Holy War is a typo by me ;(

:thumbup:

SkyForger

Anfänger

Beruf: Chainsaw operator

• Nachricht senden

20.08.2012, 14:59

Did we really have to wait for allmost year to get this tiny info that something has started to move with that merge...
And it even wasn't announced by DE!
But all this makes wonder when that merge finally will be implemented-this year...next year...next century...

Cheers!

JimW2

Fortgeschrittener

• Nachricht senden

21.08.2012, 02:46

Thanks DragonEater.

Is there a schedule? even a rough one? I guess you may not publish since if it gets delayed for any reason you'll only get attacked by internet trolls.

21.08.2012, 13:54

Exactly Jim :thumbsup:

To give you a very rough idea, the deletion of accounts took place in Holy War about 2 months before the merge started. It is however quite a tedious and complicated process so delays are very possible.

On the plus side, the developers will have had lots of practice in merging game worlds together by the time they get round to merging in Tagoria, so it should all go smoothly. They might even do it all in one go.

There you have it. That's all I know for now.

Cheers,
DE

21.08.2012, 21:30

I wish not to receive this kind of spamming in my personal email box please X(

22.08.2012, 11:03

You can unsubscribe from the newsletter ;)

JimW2

Fortgeschrittener

• Nachricht senden

13.11.2012, 02:04

So have they started deleting the accounts yet??

I know there was no fixed schedule, but the email said "in the next few weeks"

We are now approaching 3 months.

14.11.2012, 23:04

and you'll be waiting for a fair few more my friend

Der_Broker

Schüler

Beruf: dealing :D

• Nachricht senden

15.11.2012, 21:05

"few" is not an exact term... 100 can be "few" comparing with 1 million, no ?

so in this case, "few" means around 30-40 8|...maybe...
" It's nice to be Important, but is more important to be Nice... "

Damadar

unregistriert

18.11.2012, 12:12

I had a word on Friday with Support and it will be done. Most of us think after Christmas now but who knows could be before then. I am sure when there is NEW information they will let us know :thumbsup:

PS and Skyforger I deleted your post and gave you warning. We don't like that kind of talk in the forums thanks.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Damadar« (18.11.2012, 12:13)

JimW2

Fortgeschrittener

• Nachricht senden

18.11.2012, 23:31

Lets see if a few weeks can end up being 6 months ....