You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Tagoria. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, June 11th 2012, 8:54pm

The Tournements, just a waste of everything

So after an other defeat last Sundays Tournement I noticed i was also defeated in Tournement of Honor and Masters Tournement by the same player named AVENGER a level 94 Italian tixxer.

He Has a complete Tidal Set and a level 96 pet with 2073 stats / statAvg= 4.32
His Base stats 3875 / statAvg = 8.25
Has all of the good stuff on Rare Items his level allows, wich gives him about an ectra 358 stats

Players Statpoints incl Devine Favours would be ; 4238 / StatAvg = 9.02 ( with pet 13.34 )

Now I consider myself amongst the above average players and if i look in W1 Eng on results in battles I think i do fair... (Ao. 28 times Triple Hero in battles beside the uncountable Doubles and Singles)

My Basic statAvg = 6.46 and inToTal incl pet = 10.84

It is obvious I will not ever defeat this Avenger opponent :thumbdown:

Gamedevelopment confirmed to me that if when he and I register for Tournements we will be eachoter opponent since we have more or less the same XP points. This is done to give weaker opoonents a better change:?:

So to give others a change ...I get NO CHANGE :!: :!:

Well its not the firts time I say that game script is very NOT well thought :thumbdown: ..its just silly
That means I would be stupi d to join Tournement ...why should I spend 25000 ambers on 1-2 XP??

Thx for your wunderbar Game ...Mr TAGland :(
#AoA#3 has attached the following file:

Tuesday, June 12th 2012, 1:09pm

I can only imagine how frustrating this must be for you. Let me try and explain, if that helps :?:

There are two elements to this phenomena:

Firstly, yes, it is down to the fight script: in the first round, it is still randomly generated to an extent, but you are more likely to be pitted against a player of a level closer to your own. This is fairer on the lower players. Otherwise, they would just be boshed off the battlefield by a higher level and never get past the first round. And believe it or not, without those low-level players, the tournaments wouldn't be as much fun, and the outcome would be totally predictable.

Secondly, it is down to the nature of tixxing. Players who buy themselves lots of nice equipment and extra stats rarely have high Experience Points to match, like a player normally would have by hard graft. They are top-heavy, like a forgetful body-builder. This means that they are often pitted against players with a similar XP but not-so-great equipment, and often, the probability is that the guy with the shiny equipment is going to win. All you can hope for the time being is that he'll soon accelerate past you in his gigantic tix-mobile, having feasted on your precious amber stones and flesh.

So basically, don't get too hung up about this one guy. Plenty more fish and all the rest of it 8o

Now, let the deconstructive criticism begin... :pinch:

Ciao for now,
DragonEater

Sunday, June 17th 2012, 6:06pm

I was monitoring the league I was playing and see i needed 50 XP to gain 1 spot and doesnt meet AVENGER in first round.

So i was busy yesterday and today...attacking higher level players ....using dias to do extra quests....and I succeeded.

GOD DAMED now I met AVENGER in round 2.......GARBAGE GAME SCRIPT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THEN in W5 just kicked out in round 1 by a player with 435 statpoints less and much worser outfit.

:thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: I SAY what the heck are you doing ???????????????????? :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown:

..GARBAGE GAME SCRIPT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
#AoA#3 has attached the following files:

Sunday, June 17th 2012, 6:27pm

Hello,
Sorry if i don't speak English very well, but i agree with #AoA#3.

It might be preferable that the persons who win several tournament, are automatically promoted in the higher league for the next tournament.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Unagi" (Jun 17th 2012, 6:27pm)

Sunday, June 17th 2012, 8:03pm

Unagi,

that's a great suggestion. i'm not sure, but isn't that how european soccer leagues work? the top team moves up in divisions and the bottom team moves down?

Sunday, June 17th 2012, 9:33pm

Unagi,

that's a great suggestion. i'm not sure, but isn't that how european soccer leagues work? the top team moves up in divisions and the bottom team moves down?
Yes, is exactly that ! :)

JimW2

Intermediate

Monday, June 18th 2012, 3:49am

I agree, great idea.

Eventually League 1 will be full of the hard hitters, but it will be fair fights while the other leagues will all be fairer fights as well.

Monday, June 18th 2012, 10:24am

I like this, too. I will forward it.

AoA, remember that if you are using equipment higher than your user level, the difference will be deducted from your overall stats, which may put you at a disadvantage.

edwinm

Moderator EN

Monday, June 18th 2012, 5:01pm

Perfectly makes sense.
I agree to this idea.
DE please give it a shot at the game Devs.
It will encourage more to participate in the tourneys, so chances of winning are actually there for other people.

damadar

Unregistered

Monday, June 18th 2012, 5:03pm

I also like this idea and give it two thumbs up :thumbsup:

Okara

Moderator EN

Monday, June 18th 2012, 7:51pm

Me, too :D

Monday, June 18th 2012, 7:58pm

Please DragonEater, this remark is not at place. I am playing this game for almost 4 years ..I know how to play.
Even if my gear is above my level...still it will outclass the rare and BS items.. But I will make the calculations for you:

Complete Level 90 Hurricane set versus the Level 81 - 90 Rare items

L81 Weps ;287 HP x2 = 574 HP (NO penalty) :) Hurricane L90 Weps ; 349 (-7 level penalty) x2 = 684
L86 Armor ;151 (-3 level penalty) = 148 DEF :) Hurricane L90 Armor ; 158 (-7 level penalty) = 151 DEF
L82 Pauldron ; 64 (NO penalty) = 64 DEF :) Hurricane L90 Pauldron ; 74 (-7 level penalty) = 67 DEF
L90 Helm ; 79 (-7 level penalty) = 72 DEF :) Hurricane L90 Helm ; 80(-7 level penalty) = 73 DEF

YOU see ...Even with higher level equipment my DEF = 4% more and HP are a stunning 20% more

Now the STATS..I.cannot calculate exactly ...since I dunnot know his Rune Stones ..but I use the estimate of 1
rune per 40 quests done....Concluding ...see attachment

My gear + the advantage in stats should have made a difference here :(
#AoA#3 has attached the following file:

Monday, June 18th 2012, 8:11pm

The idea is nice but not feasible.....The Game Script is based upon XP points and cannot exclude players based on stat points.

However if the sytem would change ...where placing in leagues is based on stat-points it would be feasable.
I doubt that that can happen

Monday, June 18th 2012, 8:19pm

The other idea about winning Tourny a couple of time and then to be promoted....

Ofcourse GAS will set the marker on 8 wins......wich means I will be promoted to a league higher after winning 1 more Tourny :S in W5Eng

Monday, June 18th 2012, 8:44pm

This is fairer on the lower players. Otherwise, they would just be boshed off the battlefield by a higher level and never get past the first round. And believe it or not, without those low-level players, the tournaments wouldn't be as much fun, and the outcome would be totally predictable.
a last remark on this....wich lower level players.???...you mean the possible 8 level difference in firts and last place ??

Then 2 things;

FIRST...everybody have to work him/herself up to the higher rankings and eventually to the next league...thats normal. Its not boshing its training and everybody higher did the same. At the end you win when on top...you lost when still on the bottom.

2nd; Why is there such a great level difference ?? Is there to few joining players ??? Then make the leagues smaller...not 64 but only 32 !!

Dont use XP as base but let "destiny" decide who fight who in first round..Now there is change that you get booshed by a tixxer..yes...But also that 2 tixxers fight in first round

:thumbup:

Tuesday, June 19th 2012, 2:29pm

I will include this in the weekly report, as well as the comments above ;)

Sunday, July 1st 2012, 6:27pm

What a waste and what FUN I have with this game.

669 statpoints more ( thats almost 20% more stats)
Higher HP (5%) and Def (21%)

But I lose in first round Poor this Game over with Gasoline en set in on Fire Please
#AoA#3 has attached the following files:

Monday, July 2nd 2012, 5:42pm

Any response on the idea of moving winners up a level? The same guy won my level again. I think he's won about 25 so far.

Monday, July 2nd 2012, 9:45pm

losing from a tixxer is also irritating but at least there is an obvious reason why you lose !!

losing of sombody, who is having almost 700 stats lesser and worser equipment....that really s uck s :thumbdown: