You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Tagoria. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, April 12th 2012, 3:28pm

About the new Patch

It would be a good idea to put a checkbox if you want to skip the waiting time after a fight .
I play on Tagoria :
W2 - sorin_01
W6 - sorin_01
IW1 - sorin_01

Mustang

Beginner

Thursday, April 12th 2012, 6:02pm

I was thinking exactly the same :thumbsup:

Friday, April 13th 2012, 10:57am

Do you mean so that with the box checked, the waiting time is skipped automatically after every fight?

(By the way, in case you don't know already, the latest patch was a bit faulty so is being fixed: http://forum.tagoria.net/wbb/index.php?p…6643#post296643)

edwinm

Moderator EN

Saturday, April 14th 2012, 4:36am

DE,

I think what we want here is to have the checkbox ticked before we confirm the skipping.
Most of us are worried that we might accidentally clicked the box without us really wanting to skip the time.

So it is a checkbox for precaution, to avoid clicking by mistake

Saturday, April 14th 2012, 10:44am

edwinm is wright ...that is exactly what i mean ...checkbox so we don't accidentally click on the skip button ...if they are fixing it now maybe they will add this checkbox
I play on Tagoria :
W2 - sorin_01
W6 - sorin_01
IW1 - sorin_01