You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Tagoria. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, April 6th 2012, 9:28pm

no AP after reset

after today's reset I only got my quest points reseted not the AP (aprox 9:30 mins ago) ; sent an email to support but they didnt bother to answer; what the hell is going on? is this a way to thank me of having 3 premium account with tons of dias spent on items + ME? doesnt GAS really give a **** about players? :cursing: X(

Okara

Moderator EN

Friday, April 6th 2012, 11:05pm

Android324, As you may know it is 11 pm on Friday night in Berlin. GAS Admin will look into your problem for you after the holiday weekend. I am sure they will come up with a satisfactory solution.

Cheers

PS It would help if you can send them a copy/paste of your attack reports from yesterday and today. Thanks

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Okara" (Apr 6th 2012, 11:45pm)

Wednesday, April 11th 2012, 9:58am

Android324, As you may know it is 11 pm on Friday night in Berlin. GAS Admin will look into your problem for you after the holiday weekend. I am sure they will come up with a satisfactory solution.

Cheers

PS It would help if you can send them a copy/paste of your attack reports from yesterday and today. Thanks

cool ...they looked and they apologized but my 12 AP were still lost....another proof that GAS doesnt give *two hoots* about their players ; the time 2 stop playing this game will come soon ; sick of spending money on 4 accounts and get *bamboozled* by some greedy persons

Forgive me - I edited your post slightly to avoid the censor bypass ~ DragonEater

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "Android324" (Apr 11th 2012, 9:59am)

Wednesday, April 11th 2012, 6:47pm

Don't be so angry Android ;) After all this is a game to have fun with.

Give them time to sort the issue and I'm sure they will replace your missing 12 ap's :)

Cheers
P

Thursday, April 12th 2012, 11:56am

Android, I checked the logfiles and asked my superiors and there was no error at that time, which means you would have received your action points, but may not have realised it.

Next time, it might be helpful if you empty your cache and open Tagoria in a new browser after the reset.

It's unfair to say that GAS doesn't care. That's why there is a Support department in the first place. We get paid to care. Otherwise, I would not have checked this for you.

Cheers,
DragonEater