You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Tagoria. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, January 31st 2012, 10:38pm

Horde Tournament.

I keep trying to find a reason to join a horde. No true advantage. I say you make a tournament for hordes. And in the tournament you cannot voluntare for a horde and the horde cannot hire mercenaries. Every horde stands alone. And prizes for every horde that has a good result. Special equipement, amber stones, diamants and so on. Something than gives you a reason to join a horde.

Tuesday, January 31st 2012, 10:44pm

this is another good idea ... it should be at least something like the tournaments , except it is for hordes ..and it should be in leagues so the hordes that are fighting should be with similar power or levels .
I play on Tagoria :
W2 - sorin_01
W6 - sorin_01
IW1 - sorin_01

Wednesday, February 15th 2012, 9:28pm

joining horde means you join a group of players to make fun, enjoy game and get stronger. Although its not necessary means a real benifit or seems that way...main plus to be in horde is that you go for battlewins and improvement

But I do like the idea of having more benifits if yur in a horde anyway 8o

Garzet

Beginner

Saturday, March 17th 2012, 1:09pm

Good idea...

if not a tournament, they should make it so winner horde gets healies, normal (white) items... just some "trash" so horde battles would be more important

Wednesday, March 21st 2012, 1:53pm

nice

I agree with you the ideea of horde is useless right now.

few suggestions:

if in a horde ...
you get more from the farm ... as you work more efficently in a team than alone
you could use the horde HH once or twice per day outside of battles
pure horde battles (no mercs, no merc) as homeboy suggested
an ingame hode forum
a loan system ... if a horde player really needs amber for an item whole horde can aid him and after a perioud of time (let's say 24 hours) he will automatically pay them back with his new income.
a horde bank - where you can deposit some money for a peroud of time and when you take it out you pay a 15% interest (that will ruin the herbs market so probably not a good ideea)
access to horde quests - all members from a horde must do a specific task and will get the horde some amber. This wil force hordes member to coordinate and all be active

Mustang

Beginner

Wednesday, March 21st 2012, 3:48pm

:thumbsup: i agree, something has to be done to improve the hordes place in the game. :thumbsup:

For E.g. each time you extend the horde earned increased 5% in the booty, on the next increased 6% ... and so on.

Tournament consider something more difficult to achieve, but if possible it will also be welcome

Cheers GM

Thursday, March 22nd 2012, 2:09pm

I keep trying to find a reason to join a horde. No true advantage. I say you make a tournament for hordes. And in the tournament you cannot voluntare for a horde and the horde cannot hire mercenaries. Every horde stands alone. And prizes for every horde that has a good result. Special equipement, amber stones, diamants and so on. Something than gives you a reason to join a horde.
True great idea and thought!
The hordes subject must be improved...
Browser games expert!

Quoted

"Tagoria-the best browser game I ever played"