You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Tagoria. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, January 28th 2012, 3:31pm

a Trading Post !

One of the great things I liked in the "old market version " is that we could sell whatever we wanted to sell ( and make a bit business and profit with it)

Especially the possibility of selling higher level gear to your hordemates was a nice thing to keep your horde "healthy and strong"

I think there was much of this trading going on before the the december 2010 update.

My suggestion is ;

Can GameDevelopment be persuited to create a Trading Post ...beside the Market Place / Auction.
So we are able again to help our hordemembers and also have a means of "incomming" in the Game??

I realize that it means also that GAS would have some lesser income (diamonds are lesser used, auction is lesser used)

But it would give the game a great boost back ..especially for NON prem players !!! ( and the numbers NONprem is still huge) Also eventually all items who traded trough the Trading Post will eventually end up at auction !!

Think about this please :rolleyes:

Saturday, January 28th 2012, 8:31pm

Hmmmm methinks GAS ain't going to even look at anything that would take diamonds from them. That's why we spend on tickets ;)

Monday, January 30th 2012, 11:29pm

its a pity that nobody react on this hread (beside you PD :rolleyes: )...if you want someting change ...let yur voice be heard

edwinm

Moderator EN

Tuesday, January 31st 2012, 3:41pm

Well AOA,
good suggestion, but I doubt that they will roll out the old market again.
Just as Porto says...