Nie jesteś zalogowany

Drogi gościu, witaj na Tagoria. Jeśli jest to twoja pierwsza wizyta, zapoznaj się z Pomocą. Wyjaśni ci jak działa forum. Musisz się zarejestrować, aby w pełni korzystać z możliwości forum. Kliknij tutaj, aby się zarejestrować lub kliknij tutaj aby dowiedzieć się więcej o procesie rejestracji. Jeśli się zarejestrowałeś, proszę się zalogować.

25.01.2012, 13:59

Conquering territory

I had an idea that I sure that will make the game more exciting, strategic, fun and challenging
The idea:
first to do the "world of Tagoria map" (that will need to be big map!!) then hordes will be able to Conquer regular territories and each others territory.
The territories will give small and nice upgrades to the clan!

Problem:
"But everyone will want to join the biggest horde..."

I think that the answer for this problem is to lower the number of the horde members...
it's will make more smaller and stronger hordes and will make equal forces and larger competition for the controlling the lands of Tagoria!! ;)

Hope you love the idea and please say if you support it!
Browser games expert!

Quoted

"Tagoria-the best browser game I ever played"

26.01.2012, 11:31

This is also a great idea and will also go in our weekly report tomorrow.

Feel free to comment if you like/dislike this idea!

Cheers,
DE

27.01.2012, 9:08

I like the way you go to solve (or prevent) problems. But it doesnt necessary mean its feasible
Look:

Quote; But everyone will want to join the biggest horde !!!
Solution; a lower Maximum on members then atm.

But what should that amount be?? What is a small horde?? 5 members 10 - 15 -20 ??
And then what to do with the already BIG hordes?? Reduce them by kicking people out ??

And then next ...how to compensate for the millions of ambers those BIG hordes (members) invested in upgrading their territories ??

Finally; I have experienced in W5Eng how it can turn out. In the early days some peeps (incl. me) formed a small horde (but with the number 1-8 in ranking). Ofcourse this horde was unbeateble and this horde was always capable of twisting battles in favour of the one who wanted to pay dias (hire us). I dont think this should be happening again !

2.02.2012, 17:48

My answers mate ;)

Cytat

But what should that amount be?? What is a small horde?? 5 members 10 - 15 -20 ??

And then what to do with the already BIG hordes?? Reduce them by kicking people out ??
My opinion is that in hordes will be 15 don't more but this is a discussion for GAS... and about the big hordes... yes I think GAS will kick members but the horde will get a compensation!

Cytat

And then next ...how to compensate for the millions of ambers those BIG hordes (members) invested in upgrading their territories ??
There is some options:

1. A compensation...

2. The territories will have another bonus so the hordes won't lose anything...

3. And the amount of the territories bonus members places will change...!!

Cytat

Finally; I have experienced in W5Eng how it can turn out. In the early days some peeps (incl. me) formed a small horde (but with the number 1-8 in ranking). Ofcourse this horde was unbeateble and this horde was always capable of twisting battles in favour of the one who wanted to pay dias (hire us). I dont think this should be happening again !
Sorry but I didn't understand...
Browser games expert!

Quoted

2.02.2012, 21:16

so its your opinion that people who play for years in a horde have to be kicked out. Or the people who spend about 200 real euros to build the healers hut for a horde (like me ). They should be kicked out

What do you recomment ??

13.02.2012, 17:13

Yes you are right my friend!!
so I thought that this hordes will stay with their members but they won't be able to get new members until they will have a place..!
An example: (Suppose the maximum is 25)
and the horde have: 34/25 if they want new members they need to kick 10 members but they don't have to!! Also it's can take time like: every two weeks kick 1 member...

your friend Shay!
Browser games expert!

Quoted

15.02.2012, 21:42

yeah...you see already some problems that cant be solved to make sure everyone have the same starting point (opportunitys)

also ...you didnt understand what I was tlling about "SUPER HORDES"

Cytat

Quoted

Finally; I have experienced in W5Eng how it can turn out. In the early
days some peeps (incl. me) formed a small horde (but with the number
1-8 in ranking). Ofcourse this horde was unbeateble and this horde was
always capable of twisting battles in favour of the one who wanted to
pay dias (hire us). I dont think this should be happening again !
Sorry but I didn't understand...

READ IT CAREFULLY ...and make sure you understand,,,,,,,,,cos its an eyeopener

16.02.2012, 13:35

Sorry but I didn't understand what's the problem now...
Browser games expert!

Quoted

Mortymen

Nowicjusz

Zawód: getting bored :P

• Wyślij prywatną wiadomość

19.02.2012, 22:15

i like the idea and i've played some games like that in past ..except the fact that i was too adicted to them and had to quit because no sleeping time left between game and game :P all of them was great and i think this will make TAG much better

@Phantom what u don't understand is that AoA is talking about those big and mean horde where only high lvl are inside and who join battles as mercs (hired individualy or as some hordes do for a good payment with all horde against who contracter want)

..as the problem of lowering the number for horde member don't really know what to say...maybe it would be good to have less ppl in hordes and more hordes...but agains AoA is right when he say that it's not fair for those who helped at building one even less to those who paid real money ..also to let big hordes as they are now (for example what u said as example Phantom ..34/25 members..) it will not be fair for the new hordes because they will be limited to 25 and the old one's can have as u said 34 or even more..

20.02.2012, 14:00

This is also a great idea and will also go in our weekly report tomorrow.

Feel free to comment if you like/dislike this idea!

Cheers,
DE

I would like to know what was decided about the idea and really will be glad to hear here the pros, the lacking and discussions that came about the idea ... This will help! 8)

Sincerely Shay! ;)
Browser games expert!

Quoted

22.03.2012, 14:06

DragonEater I will be glad is you will share with us what was ended with this idea?

thx ;)
Browser games expert!

Quoted

23.03.2012, 9:22

This idea is on a long list of suggestions for GAS games, so may take a while to be put into place, if at all. Nonetheless I'll put it in the report again this week.

It helps if players voice their support for an idea like this here on the thread. Then the admins will look at this and think, "Wow! The players really love this idea! Maybe we should do something about it..."

6.04.2012, 20:55

DONT LOVE THIS IDEA .....

15.04.2012, 4:04

I don't like it either :(

16.04.2012, 2:22

I do not support this idea.
The way I look at it, sometimes you just have to poke the bear! :thumbsup:

JimW2

Średnio zaawansowany

• Wyślij prywatną wiadomość

16.04.2012, 8:43

Don't like at all