You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Tagoria. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, January 9th 2012, 4:05pm

gas making fool of players

I was thinking about this mistakes of GAS ( becouse they dont wanna offer more than "sincerely apologise") and wanted 2 protest by not buying prem for 1 month or even more depends on you ppl ; how many of you wanna join me to prove that we are not just some simple idiots that keep pumpin money into GAS pockets and sit in their corner each time GAS decides 2 slap us !

Monday, January 9th 2012, 4:44pm

Hello,

according to my informations, there will be an announcement tomorrow regarding the problems we had today, which will include an information regarding a recompensation.

Perhaps you want to wait until you read about it before reacting.

CApeX
"Friss mich nicht. Ich habe Frau und Kinder. Friss die!" - Homer J. Simpson; Die Simpsons

Monday, January 9th 2012, 8:25pm

its not that GAs makes fool of us, we can do that job urselves by continuing the game because of mere fact that we put loads of money in to it

But YES..their should be more and better communication about evrything

And now after time i noticed I stopped playing my non prems also for the first time in 3 yrs I didnt finish my action points yesterday.

Just because I was not interested so much !