You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Tagoria. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, December 20th 2011, 7:43pm

Rares from DB's and the Druid Only For Premium?

I have been playing sporadically this year, but started playing more regularly cos of the SB being there again. I had heard that the druid was now keeping a record of how many quests you do and then giving a rare based on that count. I also took part in DB;s and was hoping for a rare there too (aren't we all). Imagine my surprise when someone told me that you only get rares from the Druid, and set items in DB if you are a premium player! Is this actually true?

If so when did this change happen, as it wasn't always that way. I am sure I have had set items since I have been non premium.
?(
I do not accept the changes and request that the changes are adjusted to
the wishes of the gamers. If not, I will stop playing this game by the
15th of December.

Use your heads GAS. We are not happy, no matter how much you claim otherwise. The positive support for this update is one lie that will not come true no matter how much you say it over and over.

Sunday, December 25th 2011, 3:45pm

last DB one of my non prem chars got a set item ...pretty sure that its not changed

Sunday, December 25th 2011, 10:37pm

As far as I know non-premiums can still get runes and set items from DBs, but not from the Druid as a reward for quests.
The way I look at it, sometimes you just have to poke the bear! :thumbsup: