You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Tagoria. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, January 25th 2012, 12:37pm

Oh ge regnweard of snyttruh├║s.. 8)

Thx for this spark of illumination, all would be better if there were much more of You to spread the "knowledge"

Monday, March 12th 2012, 9:01pm

Wednesday, January 25th 2012, 12:10pm
By DragonEater

Ye of little faith, info-burger coming right up:

lol....getting hungry

That was a nicely tasting Burger...however its more then 4 mths since GAS wanted our oppinion (wich we emediatly gave!) And almost 2 mths ago since last reaction of Dragoneater.

So do we get another Burger or do you let your "Money Donors, Philanthropists and (if you play the game 2 long) Proletarians" just starve to dead ??

Tuesday, March 13th 2012, 10:42am

I apologise - I was working at my other job the past couple of months captaining a Mediterranean cruise ship off the coast of Italy and things went a bit pear-shaped. How about some complimentary info-nuggets to keep you going?

- Thanks to everyone who gave their opinion, your views have long since been tallied up and sent off for review.

- For those of you who are getting itchy feet - the merge will happen. It's not some mystical ruse that I made up. GAS does however run 3 other games in 11 different languages and can only focus on one thing at a time... a lot like the eye of Sauron now that I come to think of it...so it ain't gon' happen overnight. Creating a new online solar system is slightly more complex than building up an army of orcs, anyhow. Even if they did have a cave troll ;) .

- First there is an international world opening this week in another GAS game by the name of Glory Wars. After this, the Holy War worlds will be merged. Then will come the Tagoria merge. So may be at least a month or so yet - but I can't really say, since nobody really knows. It's like trying to predict the end of the world: no-one knows exactly when, but it's coming. Soon.

Three tasty info-nuggets for you there with smattering of LOTR and doomsaying. You'd better be full.

P&L,
DragonEater 8o

Tuesday, March 13th 2012, 10:51pm

well I dont hope that pear-shaped thinghy was interupting too much cos If I may be honest......iam just awaiting the outcome of the way GAS is thinking to rescue themselves out of the little "off course" they are heading the last 2 years.

Lucky the boat didnt sink yet !!!!

As for the Three tasty info-nuggets......we already knew we gave our oppinion ...and that GAS will go trough with the plans is not a supprize also....

and about the dying worlds !!...let me ask....are you active in any world??? cos Iam pretty sure if you do you will have notice that the end is already there !!

No need for trolls or orcs to join or merge

JimW2

Intermediate

Wednesday, March 14th 2012, 4:24am

Thankyou Dragon Eater. That was quite entertaining.

So sounds like they are going through the same plan and process for all thier games, so hopefully all the bugs will be sorted out with GW and Tag will go smoothly. I guess the timing for when Tag gets done will depend on how many issues they have to solve with GW.

Wednesday, March 14th 2012, 11:58am

Thanks Jim, you speak a lot of sense.

AoA, just to clarify:
- I'm sorry - I wasn't using the Costa Concordia cruise ship disaster a couple of months ago as a metaphor for Tagoria. I was just explaining my absence... Besides, I would rather describe Tagoria as a phoenix on the cusp of rising from the ashes 8o . It's still in its ash-eggular-form at the moment, but with a little patience and a sprinkling of good luck...then yeah. Phoenix time.
- My reference to the end of the world was also not intended as a metaphor for Tagoria - I meant the merge and the fact that we don't know when it is coming, but that it is definitely coming. I didn't mean the Tagoria worldz but the real world.
- To the best of my knowledge, there are no current plans to introduce cave trolls, orcs or any other LOTR characters into Tagoria
- I am indeed active in every world of Tagoria, hell that's my job.

Sorry for the confusion. It's my fault, though. I should choose better metaphors.

Ba.

DragonEater

Wednesday, March 14th 2012, 8:15pm

Right....

I dunnot have any problem with a metaphore or 3 , neither if they are good or bad, cos when iam hungry Ill eat everything :P

even orcs

Thursday, March 15th 2012, 10:23am

Quoted

even orcs

^^

Okara

Moderator EN

Friday, March 16th 2012, 4:34am

mmmm... orc stew .... mmmm

Friday, April 6th 2012, 8:57pm

it takes to much time...it should take as much of time as the way they can arrange TicketPromotionsw

Tuesday, April 10th 2012, 10:21am

And if making significant changes to the game would be as easy as making Ticket Promotions, it would take as much time. Bank on it.

CApeX
"Friss mich nicht. Ich habe Frau und Kinder. Friss die!" - Homer J. Simpson; Die Simpsons

Monday, April 30th 2012, 9:32pm

well...another TicketPromotion is there, but not sure what we celebrating now ?? :S

Is it the Time Of the Year Day to spend as much Money on TAG as you can ...week...this month ??

^^ ^^

Tuesday, May 8th 2012, 8:50pm

No reply ??? ?( Not even Captain A 8| ...who would have guess he of all would have to agree on that last remark of me :thumbup:

Wednesday, May 9th 2012, 9:30am

Think of it like Happy Hour down at your local, although our Happy Hour is more like Happy Week ;)

Wednesday, May 9th 2012, 10:01am

The good thing with ticket promotions and tickets overall is that you can decide for yourself if you want to pay for it.

We are inviting everyone to the party. If you're one of those who contribute ice-cream, cake and lemonade, great. If not, you can still celebrate with us.

CApeX
"Friss mich nicht. Ich habe Frau und Kinder. Friss die!" - Homer J. Simpson; Die Simpsons

Saturday, May 26th 2012, 12:08am

Friday, November 4th 2011, 11:54am

We want your opinion!

Dear Players,

now that we're finished revising our sourcecode, and also put the newest
PHP-version on our servers, we want to make your gaming experience in
Tagoria even more exciting and entertaining

So..after 7 mths..any idea when this party is going to start now??....cos ..pretty sure iam not the only one of thinking to stop this game thats starting to anoy me bit by bit more evrey day !! :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown:

Saturday, May 26th 2012, 5:36pm

WHEN promotion tix?

Tuesday, May 29th 2012, 10:58pm

just delete tis Thur person

this guy (girl) is a pain in the butt....keeps on violating SB rules....and keeps on sending ackwed messages to want to buy yur account.

No this contribution is just provoking ...

so is his avatar...

please Forum MOD....delete this person :S

Wednesday, May 30th 2012, 10:13am

This player has not violated any rules, although he is dancing pretty close to the edge 8o

The avatar - although indeed a little racy - is also not in violation of any rules. If you are receiving spam from a player please send it in a PM to me and I will handle it accordingly.

I am not at liberty to say when the next ticket promotion will take place...sorree! :thumbsup:

Cheers,
DragonEater

Wednesday, May 30th 2012, 1:19pm

dragoneater any chance of a change to the game that makes pre hitting before battle mean something again :) it was one of my fav past times .

Thursday, May 31st 2012, 9:34am

I'll put it in the suggestions of our weekly report. Can't promise anything but at least it'll be seen by the developers :)

Friday, June 8th 2012, 12:35am

I'll suggest to tell them also there are SB kills of 40 hrs and more occuring at the moment.....in several worlds.

Should be better to spend all GameDev time to come up with idea that saves TAGland 8|

Monday, July 16th 2012, 10:41pm

having serious doubts about continuity of Tagoria GAme

seems its Holy War who will decide if merging of worlds is an option to get life back into the GAme ?(

SkyForger

Beginner

Monday, July 16th 2012, 11:01pm

GAS should use their heads before opening new worlds and letting old ones die!
Would like to see how that merge will go throu...sh*t gonna happen for sure as allways!
Oh wait...I'll propably be gone with good at that time!:D

Tuesday, July 17th 2012, 3:46pm

For example if a world merges eg world 1 with world 7 but you have accounts in both those worlds... Then wouldn't that be classed as havin "multiple account"

Tuesday, July 17th 2012, 5:10pm

No, it would not. You see, you do not have two accounts in one world, then. You would still have two accounts in two worlds. They just happen to be able interact, in theory.

CApeX

Tuesday, July 17th 2012, 6:45pm

Keep things as it is...

Tuesday, July 17th 2012, 7:58pm

But I think, introduction of new companions would make things interesting.... What does everyone think?

JimW2

Intermediate

Friday, July 20th 2012, 2:52am

Would the introduction of random active NPC's (non player characters, ie computer generated and run) bring life to the game?

It could give us something to XP hunt and even score random payouts when attacking.

Probably the wrong section to bring it up in, but I think it has been raised before in the suggestions forum.

Friday, July 20th 2012, 12:08pm

Personally, I do like the idea. I will bring that up again.

CApeX

Saturday, July 21st 2012, 12:18am

still...to keep this thread going...I have doubts

If it takes 10 months to adapt worlds, just because your "trying to keep alive"..i suggest other strategies.

But I think GAS is stretching as much as possible to make some money still. If The merge in HolyWars doesnt "pay out" I pretty sure it will not be introduced in the other games of GAS.

and so things will come to an end

edwinm

Moderator EN

Saturday, July 21st 2012, 4:23pm

Working at Farm

:whistling:
I would like to suggest that we can work by hours and minutes
Like I can select the hour on a drop down menu and also the minutes on another drop down menu.

Yeah, I would like to work for 8 hours and 17 minutes for example! :S

Payout? divide them as equal as possible 1 hour = 60 minutes, we can divide the hourly rate by 60.

JimW2

Intermediate

Tuesday, July 24th 2012, 4:44am

Have they merged Holy Wars worlds yet?

I don't play HW, but thought someone might know.

There doesn't seem to have been any developments for a while now :(

Tuesday, July 24th 2012, 11:00am

The HW merge was postponed until August, since GAS have a lot on their plate at the moment. However, once it has been done for HW, it should happen a lot quicker for Tagoria, since the developers will hopefully have got the hang of it :)

JimW2

Intermediate

Tuesday, July 24th 2012, 11:43am

The HW merge was postponed until August, since GAS have a lot on their plate at the moment. However, once it has been done for HW, it should happen a lot quicker for Tagoria, since the developers will hopefully have got the hang of it :)

They have a lot on thier plate??

Rumours of another game in the works ?

Thursday, July 26th 2012, 4:32pm

My lips are sealed. :whistling:

SkyForger

Beginner

Friday, November 2nd 2012, 7:59pm

Any use of this tread?

When that merge will happen(if happen at all :?: ) people won`t remember it was ever anounced because it`s more than year around since it was anounced and doesn`t seem anything is moving! X( X( X(
And not talking about any game improvements...wtg! :thumbsup:

damadar

Unregistered

Friday, November 2nd 2012, 10:38pm

World Merge - Information

More then a year since an update on when the merge will happen eh. Well as it states in an announcement only a couple of months ago it is coming. Holy Wars has just been finished and Tagoria is next.

Friday, November 23rd 2012, 10:08pm

as for a professional oppinion ...If I may give ...from years of experience in real life as Technical Author and Product engineer / developer...

If it takes you a year to introduce a change on yur program...just because you want improvement....

forget the cashback....people will already be gone ...by now

but heck...its just my opinion...eh :|