Non risulti loggato.

Gentile visitatore,
Benvenuto su Tagoria. Se questa è la tua prima visita, ti chiediamo di leggere la sezione Aiuto. Questa guida ti spiegherà il funzionamento di questa pagina. Prima di poter utilizzare tutte le funzioni di questo software dovrai registrarti. Usa la form di registrazione per registrarti adesso, oppure visualizza maggiori informazioni sul processo di registrazione. Se sei già un utente registrato, allora dovrai solamente procedere con il login da qui.

04.11.2011, 11:54

We want your opinion!

Dear Players,

now that we're finished revising our sourcecode, and also put the newest PHP-version on our servers, we want to make your gaming experience in Tagoria even more exciting and entertaining. For that, there are two potential possibilities:

The first option: We open a completely new, multilingual world, i.e. an international game world in which players from all over the world could play simultaneously, chat and get to know each other.

The second option: We merge a few of the existing worlds together, thus optimising their appeal and the enjoyment you get out of them.

Your opinion is important to us. Please tell us which option you would prefer and why!

04.11.2011, 16:13

oppinion by little one.

My oppinion on this merging and opening a new world:

Merging worlds would give a huge benefit on the older world players,
cause of the high lvl's
It migh be a good thing, but im a skeptic by nature.

I dont like the idea of a new world and there for my oppinion about that is:

No new world, but instead merge W7 internationally with other W7's
There are too many worlds in a small game allready...

Just my oppinion though ;)
Im sure we can get better ideas...

Scarcyde
W1, W3, W6 and W7

http://www.tagoria.net/?ref=10014-7ENTG

04.11.2011, 16:24

I forgot to mention...

What happens to the accos when you have 2-3 accos in a possibly merged world?

Can we merge our accos too ???

Lavoro: Nothing

• Invia messaggio privato

04.11.2011, 16:33

I prefer second option, multi language SB would be nightmarish, although I have issues with a merge as well.

I have accounts in w1/2/6/7. Won't that show up as multi accounting if all 4 characters are merged into 1 world ?

Either way, congrats on finally listening to the players !!!!

Cheers
Porto

Okara Stonefield

Professionista

04.11.2011, 16:44

Personally, I think starting a new international world separate from existing ones is a good concept. This way everyone there starts from scratch on a level playing field and it is their choice to join it or not as they choose. And they will.

As a former Tag moderator, I envision massive disorder and endless nightmares!!!

I think the others worlds should remain as they are.

Can you provide more details about how you believe each of these two ideas will play out. There really isn't enough info provided in which to give an informed opinion.
Official Cookie Maker to the Tagorian nation

Questo post è stato modificato 1 volta(e), ultima modifica di "Okara Stonefield" (04.11.2011, 16:45)

derek18

Principiante

Lavoro: Dos Equis Drinking

04.11.2011, 16:52

option TWO!! Create a new world that combines some of the less active smaller worlds, bettre use of resources, more exciting for existing players... or allow Players a one time chance of leaving worlds and migrating to a new world...then combine all the smaller ones..

anyways what ever you do.. Let's make this gamne fun again..

Stay Thirsty my Friends!

04.11.2011, 17:06

option TWO!! Create a new world that combines some of the less active smaller worlds, bettre use of resources, more exciting for existing players... or allow Players a one time chance of leaving worlds and migrating to a new world...then combine all the smaller ones..
apply a level limit to enter this new world and i vote in that sollution

04.11.2011, 17:10

Can you provide more details about how you believe each of these two ideas will play out. There really isn't enough info provided in which to give an informed opinion.
I agree with Okara.
Provide us with more content about these options.

-scar-

04.11.2011, 17:14

Please assume that both options will be available. The question at this point is not how it can be done, right now, but what shall be done.

The "how" is something we will let the design team deal with, later on. ( :D )

CApeX
"Friss mich nicht. Ich habe Frau und Kinder. Friss die!" - Homer J. Simpson; Die Simpsons

edwinm

Moderator EN

Lavoro: Supply Chain Manager

04.11.2011, 17:22

My preference would be number 2, where we can merge worlds.
I am not inclined to start over a new "international world" just don't have the money to do that.
Plus I am a mod, I agree with what Porto says, as a multi language SB will create havoc, trust me...

I have to say that I play in W1 W2 & W4.
So give me an option on how to combine that in a merged world.
Well we need a fair options for the players who play in different world, not just keep one and delete the others :D

Give us more details too, it's too little to say with just such little info

*hugs Okara*
*hugs Okara again*
*hugs Okara again & again*

:D

Questo post è stato modificato 1 volta(e), ultima modifica di "edwinm" (04.11.2011, 17:24)

KaosKrusher

Professionista

04.11.2011, 17:25

Please assume that both options will be available. The question at this point is not how it can be done, right now, but what shall be done.

The "how" is something we will let the design team deal with, later on. ( :D )

CApeX

it sure can be done but what many players wants to know (and quite for a while now) is: what is gonna happen to the people who have accs on merging worlds? ...maybe if this question is answered people could choose if it's any good or not
non à la censure
fondateur du C.L.A.C. (Comité de Lutte Anti-Censure)

membres: Astrid, _MAXIMUS_, Dame Mysteria, Alya, alienor, poratox, Blowjack

http://www.avaaz.org/fr/save_the_interne…ter_fr/?cHINucb
~~~
marié (et heureux) avec Dame Mysteria

04.11.2011, 17:32

My preference would be number 2 there is no way i am starting over again

04.11.2011, 17:33

Hi Edwin, Porto, Okara....:-)

this I felt important enough to create a new forum account.

I agree with all mods (and former mods) about having 1 BIG Multilangual world. It will be Totally hopeless in SB" Also dont feel like to spend thousends of Euros again to start all over. But I suspect GAS would not be bothered by that (If everybody starts all over)

So "best " solution seems like merging worlds. Ofcourse the offer of merging of the worlds is imo only because the amounts of active players are dropping drastically. It saves money to merge !!!

OK let me give some positive feedback....

I would like a merge if its done wisely...that means that GAS will make sure that it will not ending up in having 1 or 2 worlds with all old German players in it. ( level 100 up)

I think merging Eng W1-W2 and seperate W3-W4 and seperate W5-W6-W7 is a good solution. Levels then are not so far apart.

So merge I would say......still some info about "double charachteres " would be nice to hear upfront.

greetz

AoA

04.11.2011, 18:31

merge

merge the worlds, but what will happen with the SB?
we cannot talk arabian nor turkish...maybe a rule that in SB everybody will talk English???

but a new world where to start from zero.... no way...

derek18

Principiante

Lavoro: Dos Equis Drinking

04.11.2011, 18:49

I would assume it would be same language worlds they would combine...

Okara Stonefield

Professionista

04.11.2011, 19:16

Given the two options, I'd go with #2.

And hugs back to Edwin :D:D:D

04.11.2011, 22:31

Who Cares?

Who cares what you do?

All of your changes (which I suppose were intended to force non-premium players to become premium) have so disadvantaged non-premium players that there is little point in playing unless you become premium, or were at the top before the changes happened.

It is no fun buying your way to the top, and it's no fun competing against people who want to buy their way to the top .... so who cares what you do. There are only a handful of players left anyway, and there's certainly no incentive for others to join.

You may think the free shoutbox is a wonderful innovation. Have you counted how few people use it?

Okara

Moderator EN

Lavoro: Blogger, editor WikiHow, wizard, dog walker, etc

05.11.2011, 03:06

Rufus,

LOL There are 1.7+ MILLION Tagorians out there. I suspect there are enough to cover the costs of running the joint. (And GAS removes dormant accounts fairly quickly so I trust the numbers).

Just sayin'.

05.11.2011, 03:28

Option 2 for me as I would not start over again after puttting so much effort and money into my character. But if we were able to take our existing characters into option 1 new world then maybe

05.11.2011, 05:20

Rufus,

LOL There are 1.7+ MILLION Tagorians out there. I suspect there are enough to cover the costs of running the joint. (And GAS removes dormant accounts fairly quickly so I trust the numbers).

Just sayin'.
You're entitled to believe what you want but if you believe that there are 1.7 million active Tagorians or that GAS removes inactive accounts quickly, I can only tell you (having played since 2008) that most people left years ago in disgust. Either you work for GAS or you're sadly mistaken.

05.11.2011, 05:44

Who cares?

Just to add to the above, I only play W3. If there are 100 regular players on that world, I'd be surprised.

Any regular W3 player disagree with me?

05.11.2011, 06:11

Who cares?

Oh, and the last comment in the SB at this time was more than 10.5 hours ago. Does that sound like 1.7 million regular users?

05.11.2011, 08:11

Option 2 certainly... combining all stocks (dias, stuff, companions)
This would generate massive auctions, but would be great fun :)

05.11.2011, 11:30

as an ex player I have no invested interest in how this pans out, but as I have been having a look on here lately, I just thought I would post these links where these discussions have occurred in the past ,which may give food for thought for some :)

Multi-language worlds

Merge the older worlds

Merging Wolrd for More Activity

combine worlds

close all worlds and start new world 1

My opinion on what GAS should do to fix this game

Although it doesnt affect me, the game would be healthier if they merged all worlds, and the multi language world would be nice and chaotic, and certainly mix things up a bit

Questo post è stato modificato 3 volta(e), ultima modifica di "rijobe" (05.11.2011, 11:33)

Okara Stonefield

Professionista

05.11.2011, 22:51

Quick addition to my Option 2 vote.

Take the strongest of our characters to the new combined world.

Give all players full premium for a period of 3 to 6 months to compensate for loss of whatever characters and expenses they incurred in building them in other worlds.

05.11.2011, 23:29

Losing either 1 of my premium chars should be compensated then with app. 70 months of premium since I invested 2000E in these chars each over the last 3 years

Okara Stonefield

Professionista

05.11.2011, 23:38

I suppose so. But I think it's like buying a new car; as soon as you drive it off the car lot, it massively depreciates. :(

06.11.2011, 00:13

I vote option one #1

KaosKrusher

Professionista

06.11.2011, 03:45

Rufus,

Just sayin'.

didn't you meant "Just dreamin'"? :whistling:
non à la censure
fondateur du C.L.A.C. (Comité de Lutte Anti-Censure)

membres: Astrid, _MAXIMUS_, Dame Mysteria, Alya, alienor, poratox, Blowjack

http://www.avaaz.org/fr/save_the_interne…ter_fr/?cHINucb
~~~
marié (et heureux) avec Dame Mysteria

Redeemer

Intermedio

Lavoro: Strategizing

06.11.2011, 15:28

I will vote for option 2, merge worlds.

Should this happen though I have a suggestion which would be equitable for those with characters in multiple worlds, give them the ability to choose which character they are going to keep (assuming they can only keep one) and then allow them to transfer their entire inventory over to their main character (unused premium tickets, diamonds, divine favours, rune stones, weapons, armor, helmets, pauldrons, rings, wristbands, amulets, healing remedies, (maybe even companion/pet, though there'd have to be a stipulation to allow multiple pets) everything).

*waves* Hey Okara Stonefield, long time since I've seen you around here. *hug* Miss you (and your cookies :D) around W1.
Rufus,

Just sayin'.
I kind of figured they were also counting the many dead/inactive accounts, and that they were mostly dead accounts.
Holy War: W1 EN noble fighter [RO], W6 EN Mr Credit Card, W8 EN Noble [BS]
Tagoria: W1 EN The Redeemer, W3 EN Noble
AI Wars: W1 EN Nobility

Questo post è stato modificato 3 volta(e), ultima modifica di "Redeemer" (06.11.2011, 15:30)

08.05.2012, 20:50

No reply ??? ?( Not even Captain A 8| ...who would have guess he of all would have to agree on that last remark of me :thumbup:

09.05.2012, 09:30

Think of it like Happy Hour down at your local, although our Happy Hour is more like Happy Week ;)

09.05.2012, 10:01

The good thing with ticket promotions and tickets overall is that you can decide for yourself if you want to pay for it.

We are inviting everyone to the party. If you're one of those who contribute ice-cream, cake and lemonade, great. If not, you can still celebrate with us.

CApeX
"Friss mich nicht. Ich habe Frau und Kinder. Friss die!" - Homer J. Simpson; Die Simpsons