You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Tagoria. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Nuke

Beginner

• "Nuke" started this thread

Tuesday, October 11th 2011, 3:24pm

Druid/ Dimension Battle gifts unfair to non-premium players: take a stand!!!

I have sent several PM msgs to support regarding this UNFAIR part of the game!!!! I am not a premium player bc I am unemployed and can't afford to pay right now. As far as DB's: I have NEVER received a set item or rune stone: only AS and DF. The druid: a joke!!! I have never received anything but healing herbs from him!!! Premium players have a COMPLETELY unfair advNTge as they seem to get all the gifts! Just look around when attacking: all premium players have gift set items and as ;premium players they already have the advantage of having diamonds to buy better items in auctions and blacksmith!! I have faught in 4 DB's and nothing!! If I don't receive something in upcomin battle....I quit! I call on anyone who agrees to stop playing until GAS levels the playing field!!! They need us more than Premiums as we are the majority!!! I am sick of fighting lower level players with lower stats who win bc they have weapons and armor 50 points higher than mine!!!!!!! GAS MUST MAKE A CHANGE IMMEDIATELY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! X( :thumbdown: :evil: ?( :!: :!:

Tuesday, October 11th 2011, 3:35pm

Hello,

the Premium players receive an advantage because they are paying for the game. These people pay those who are working with the company, and they also pay for those without Premium, as the game would simply not be able to continue existing without their money. It is obvious that the players would not pay for the game if they had no advantage, and it should not come to a surprise that they receive something for their money, too.

That said, the post appears to aim for exactly one thing: Flaming the company.

Henceforth, it is locked.

You are welcome to send me a PN in case there is anything else that needs to be said regarding this decision.

CApeX
"Friss mich nicht. Ich habe Frau und Kinder. Friss die!" - Homer J. Simpson; Die Simpsons