You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Tagoria. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

marco11

Trainee

• "marco11" started this thread

Saturday, May 28th 2011, 6:04am

Important!!

It's now online www.tagoriapedia.altervista.org, where you can find useful information about the game. Unfortunately the project is still under development, I miss a lot of data especially with regard to equipment. That's why i'm asking for help to the players of Italian, German and English worlds (I'm working on translations, I hope there will be an English version soon; in a second time I will add Spanish and French). I'd like you to send to the e-mail address info.tagoriapedia@gmail.com the details of your equipment. That means, if possible, for each item, its image (to identify it), name, level, features, price. If you want to put the values of the spells (price and effect), that would be great. I hope that by integrating data from different worlds I will be able to create a large database and quickly complete the site. Many thanks to those who want to collaborate, please spread the news!

sabobskia

Unregistered

Saturday, May 28th 2011, 1:03pm

marco11

Trainee

Saturday, May 28th 2011, 1:32pm

Yeah, i've seen it, thanks :-) but are values updated?

sabobskia

Unregistered

Saturday, May 28th 2011, 2:57pm

no, but found that out after I send it :P
I just checked :(

marco11

Trainee

Saturday, May 28th 2011, 3:06pm

Eheh, no problem ;-)
I've tried to look for infos in other ways but I think the best method would be collecting few data from a lot of people...

sabobskia

Unregistered

Saturday, May 28th 2011, 5:31pm

If you make a W2 account, I can appoint you sitter for an hour.
You can then look through the entire blacksmith to find stats of items if you like... (I'm almost level 79)

Cheers

marco11

Trainee

Saturday, May 28th 2011, 6:20pm

You are great!!! :-) Can I contact you next week then? Thanks a lot!

sabobskia

Unregistered

Saturday, May 28th 2011, 7:02pm

sure, you can talk here, pm me on this forum account, or when you made the EN W2 account, pm me there on "Jazz"

Cheers

marco11

Trainee

Thursday, October 20th 2011, 6:31pm

New Set lvl 110

As soon as possible I'm going to insert the new set on tagoriapedia (you can see it here below), if someone manages to get the features please give them to me somehow... Thanks!