You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Tagoria. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

#AoA#

Unregistered

Monday, April 11th 2011, 9:51pm

Another GOOD Suggy of Mr AoA

Could it be possible to get at least an object of MR. Druid du de.........???????

lets say evry WEEK !!!.......we are paying money enough for it

Now I can safely say I didnt get anything beside bulbs and other healies or DFs .....for 3 months

On ALL my accounts I play ( W1-W5 -W6 Eng and W1 NL)

Which is a real DUMB ..DUMB thing to arrange that in yur program so we buy more in auction

Lets see how many ppls will responf on this :huh:

sabobskia

Unregistered

Monday, April 11th 2011, 10:33pm

+1, +2, +E99, not that it matters, but I do support (nothing in 5 months (2 accounts))

Tuesday, April 12th 2011, 1:03pm

We are doing stats on the French forum and it's the same.. Maybe two objects for ten premium since the MAJ. It's wore than before :/ They just took away the small items lalala
Pour la carotte, le lapin est la parfaite incarnation du Mal [Robert Sheckley]

Avant de poser une question:
- Regardez la Notice et la FAQ.
- Faites une recherche sur le forum.

Si vous ne trouvez aucune réponse par ces moyens, vous pouvez alors poser votre question en allant sur le support forum.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Zuljin" (Apr 12th 2011, 1:03pm)

sabobskia

Unregistered

Tuesday, April 12th 2011, 1:47pm

MAJ?
mayor auction something?

Tuesday, April 12th 2011, 1:51pm

Oh sorry, it's french ^^ It means, the previous big game's modification ;)

Si vous ne trouvez aucune réponse par ces moyens, vous pouvez alors poser votre question en allant sur le support forum.

Ihsahn

Moderator FR

Tuesday, April 12th 2011, 1:54pm

MAJ = Mise à Jour in french... It's what you call "updates". ;)

I agree with my french colleague. Based on our five active french Mods (so ~ 10 accounts), since December the 8th, just one item was dropped by one of us all... There's definitely something wrong here, nope ? :rolleyes: ... But it seems that only players are capable of seeing it, not GAS :|

Signé Coyote.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Ihsahn" (Apr 12th 2011, 1:55pm)

sabobskia

Unregistered

Tuesday, April 12th 2011, 2:57pm

But it seems that only players are capable of seeing it, not GAS :|

that's because they don't play themselves

EDIT: oh, and thanks for explaining :D

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "sabobskia" (Apr 12th 2011, 2:57pm)

#AoA#

Unregistered

Tuesday, April 12th 2011, 9:49pm

I can explain something more....

I think what happend was that after they introduced Glory Wars ...GAS just changed Tagoria Game to look like Glory Wars.

There after a mission you only can get gold and XP.

I'll bet they counted on the fact, that most players who pay their bill ....will also pay bigtime for better items......in Auction

just like in Glory Wars the good stuff costs money

edwinm

Moderator EN

Wednesday, April 13th 2011, 3:20am

I will have to join this protest :(

Since the so called BIG updates I haven't received anything rare from the druid.
Well this is 5 months now...
They even say PREMIUM players have bigger chance in getting rares, kinda BS....
I suppose the French also want to know the meaning of BS :P since we ask for the MAJ thing....

Wednesday, April 13th 2011, 10:40am

lol :P BS is "Bataille suprême" in french. I know you use DB for "dimension battle".
Then you mean that your BS means MAJ ?

sabobskia

Unregistered

Wednesday, April 13th 2011, 11:18am

no, BS = male-cow-excretions

#AoA#

Unregistered

Wednesday, April 13th 2011, 2:37pm

how did we end up ;

discussing the droppings of four feeted milk producing animal..... that say ;

BOeeeeOeeee !!!! :whistling:

anyway......today I got ?..........A BIG NOTHING.......... X(

#AoA#

Unregistered

Wednesday, April 13th 2011, 2:39pm

Oh nO...my mistake

BullS doesnt make milk :D ....actually....Iam doubting now if they say also...

BOeeeeOeeee !!!! :whistling:

Thursday, April 14th 2011, 12:40am

oh, understood.. Well, i won't say how we say in french, in case another french read this :D

Ms_Tigress

Beginner

Thursday, April 14th 2011, 2:20am

LoL Zuljin..

*wishes she spoke a little french now* :P

Thursday, April 14th 2011, 11:51am

You wanna know ? Watch "Matrix" the second, when they go to see the programm calle "the merovingien". He speaks french, those kind of words :D

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Zuljin" (Apr 14th 2011, 11:53am)

sabobskia

Unregistered

Thursday, April 14th 2011, 11:55am

ah, the pale creeps :P

#AoA#

Unregistered

Friday, April 15th 2011, 2:13pm

only moderators responding to this post? Are there no regurlt players left 2 say whats on their mind.......

Or is the Druid only stirgy towards all moderatores and ......me ??

;)

Any Who...another 2 days with again NOTHING..which means that the BIG nothing is

transforming into ENORMOUS Nothing

Which probably will go futher to become a GIGANTIC Nothing

and leading to MEGA MONSTROUS Nothing...

At the END it doesnt matter NOTHING anymore ...or how ya call it......

its all CraBp then ..or.. Bu11Sh1t..or..Schei$$e !

sabobskia

Unregistered

Friday, April 15th 2011, 2:27pm

c'est merde de vache ;)

Friday, April 15th 2011, 11:03pm

yop, that's it sab :D

@AoA : No, it just means you're gonna be mod soon :P (oh, what a malediction Oo).

Thunderwolf

Intermediate

Saturday, April 16th 2011, 1:14pm

That just means there aren't many people left on the forum that aren't (or weren't) mod
W3 EN > [FW] Fatal Warrior

TGW3EN

W1 NL > Krijgsheer [OvdK] Orde van de Kitsune

TGW1NL

Become my referral and earn premium tickets for tagoria: pm me for link(s).

#AoA#

Unregistered

Saturday, April 16th 2011, 7:42pm

Iam glad we can still joke around .....thats fun ...if it wasnt for that we were all running far away from GAS

*and quit intelligent to do...GAS is explosive or at the least CHOKING....so not good for you *

8)

#AoA#

Unregistered

Sunday, April 17th 2011, 7:24pm

just wanted to tell you guys ....got a stone on my W1 char today...

Does that count??? and do I have to wait another 3 months now ??

:S

edwinm

Moderator EN

Monday, April 18th 2011, 3:35am

Welcome to modship AoA :D

#AoA#

Unregistered

Monday, April 18th 2011, 3:31pm

Alas.....

I had 2 questions ..pending....!

1 concerning the rewards from druid as desrcibed in this thread (date 16 april 2010)

And another one about the high level players buying a Gryphon to win a Beast Victory Tournement.(from yesterday)

The 1 of yesterday was answered (see the thread)......

The one about the rewards was put straigth to archive withou answering....

Thats the way to solve difficult questions.........just pretend they are not there

very disrespectfull :cursing:

sabobskia

Unregistered

Monday, April 18th 2011, 9:40pm

I got a Diamond and a rune today!! :D :D

#AoA#

Unregistered

Thursday, April 21st 2011, 12:35am

Okay...I made my mind up.....we dont count some rune or a dia....

ONLY gear.....weps, defense stuff or juwelry....

SO...........

A BIG pile of nothing today.........ALL worlds I play...including AI

:S keep smiling

#AoA#

Unregistered

Friday, April 22nd 2011, 4:34pm

strange...there are 327 views on this thread......just a few response

Come on guys and girls......say whats on your mind !!!!!!!!!

:rolleyes:

Friday, April 22nd 2011, 8:14pm

Just lurking
The way I look at it, sometimes you just have to poke the bear! :thumbsup:

#AoA#

Unregistered

Saturday, April 23rd 2011, 9:44pm

just lurking ?....

Nothing till now...exept a stone....I asume thats the way its going to be

Tuesday, January 10th 2012, 12:20pm

To get the attention back

I put another reaction here;

AGAIN its 2 months and 340 quests later since last Rare X( , I hope everyone start complaining again emediately ^^

Tuesday, January 10th 2012, 12:22pm

So basically, as a premium player, you receive a guaranteed set item after a certain amount of missions while before, you had no guarantee, no nothing

....and you start complaining about it?

I don't get it.

CApeX
"Friss mich nicht. Ich habe Frau und Kinder. Friss die!" - Homer J. Simpson; Die Simpsons

Tuesday, January 10th 2012, 12:46pm

I did not received a garanteed SET item by the druid. I think thats impossible Captain A !

Where I complain about is that its again 2 mths ago. So even if I get something today of druid..stattistics will show that nex reward will then be after 4 mths...then 8 mths.

And I think that everybody would be happier receiving a rare every month or so ..like it used to be 1-2 years ago. So dont tell me things got better :thumbdown:

Tuesday, January 10th 2012, 1:44pm

In my opinion, "receiving a guaranteed set item" is better than "not receiving one". But that depends upon our personal tastes, of course.

If you have the feeling you did not receive one or will not, please get in contact with the ingame support. We can check if and if not, when you will receive said item.

If you just think it is not possible, because you haven't received one yet, and/or the amount of missions you need to finish is not to your liking, then that's different. But I doubt I will be able to tell you anything that will be able to alter your perception, so I will do us both the favor and just don't do it.

CApeX
"Friss mich nicht. Ich habe Frau und Kinder. Friss die!" - Homer J. Simpson; Die Simpsons

Tuesday, January 10th 2012, 1:50pm

sorry to say Captain, but you probably are mixing things together ;

1) The rewarding of a SET item after getting nothing for 5 DimBattles , introduced in Dec update 2010.

2)with GAS patch leading to a rewarding of a RARE item from the druid after xxx completed Quest from Nov 2011

After the patch peeps got an item after questing about 170 times (1 mth). Now since then its again 340 times(2 mths) but me and many others didnt receive anything anymore.

Tuesday, January 10th 2012, 2:35pm

Well, I can verify that the guaranteed item is not given away after only 170 missions. I can't tell you how many, but it isn't 170.

And no, i don't mix these things up. ;)

CApeX

Tuesday, January 10th 2012, 5:21pm

Yep..Iotally agree with you............its not after 170

Tuesday, January 10th 2012, 5:37pm

Captain, I think you misstated the guarantee. The druid is supposed to give us a RARE after a certain number of quests without receiving one, not a SET item.

Thursday, September 22nd 2011, 12:56pm
News from the Druid
All hail, valiant Warriors and Heroines of Tagoria!

Due to a number of requests on your behalf, we have had a quiet word with the Druid. The requests concern the distribution of rare items (a Premium feature). It can no longer be tolerated that the old man regularly gives out valuable objects exclusively to the pretty young heroines and to his favourite henchmen, while others – equally courageous and diligent adventurers – go into the mountains, putting themselves in danger for his and the village community's sake, only to go home empty-handed. For this reason, we are bringing his totalitarian regime regarding the allocation of rare items to an end. In the upcoming patch, he will be forced to keep a record of the quests completed by each warrior, and to cough up a rare item whenever you complete a certain number of quests!

And the guarantee number is at least 341 completed quests without a rare, since that's the number I'm currently at.

Tuesday, January 10th 2012, 5:59pm

Yes, my bad. I was using the words "set item" to make certain it is not a rune, and because you can "dress up in it". (The guaranteed award for the Dimension Battle includes runes, for example.)

I appologize, in case that confused anyone.

In any case, the druid offers a guaranteed rare item, where none such thing was in existence, before. Hence my confusion why something that essentially and without a doubt is an obvious improvement can be a bad thing.

CApeX

Wednesday, January 11th 2012, 12:32am

I like the guarantee, but it would be nice if they gave us an outer limit, like they do in the DB. that way we know if it's been a long time, at least we're able to see light at the end of the tunnel.

Theoretically, the guarantee could be "if you don't get a rare in 1 million completed quests, the next one will pay off". If they said right now I'd definitely get one within 600 completed quests, at least I'd know I'm more than half way there.