You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Tagoria. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

PJProudhon

Beginner

• "PJProudhon" started this thread

Monday, January 10th 2011, 9:00am

bye all

I am doing my final APs right now and plan on selling my items at auction to share dias with the coolest horde in english W6...FBI :) I will then moo big to friends of all hordes and press the delete button. I was offered by 1 to buy my account and a few said they'd like to take it over, but I want GAS to see that yet another player who spent a lot of real money has quit.

I'll still check the forums here and there to ease the withdrawals I'm sure I'll have, if you're a friend I'll give you my facebook info so you can look me up there.

bye for now...I'll be back here, but not W6 (although I used to see myself playing much, much longer :( )

Spunky

Beginner

Monday, January 10th 2011, 7:07pm

Bye PJ, take care!

Furlozza

Beginner

Tuesday, January 11th 2011, 4:44am

Bye PJ

Thanks for the memories... drunkenly though they were instigated *grin*

Oh and the ambers too
The Last Wombat in W6 :!:

PJProudhon

Beginner

• "PJProudhon" started this thread

Sunday, January 16th 2011, 8:35am

I really wish I didn't have to quit because I really liked Tagoria. I would have gotten another 12-pack of tix already if the game was the same as before. why did they have to change a good game the way they did :(

Furlozza

Beginner

Sunday, January 16th 2011, 9:36pm

They were following the German dream... er Aussie dream... er American dream... errrrrrrrrrr
The Last Wombat in W6 :!: