You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Tagoria. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Kiddo

Trainee

• "Kiddo" started this thread

Wednesday, December 15th 2010, 3:37pm

hmm...

Well you guys im back..... and i don't liek what i see!
I previously stopped playing the game for about 5 months.
and the other day i get back on...
that markets screwed up, i find THAT odd...why mess with a good thing...
and i log on to these forums and ALL i see in my worlds forums are accounts for sale...
these are people whom i had played with for a couple of years....
i dont understand why GAS had screwed up the game, it was perfect when i started playing...
but i dont like seeing people quitting!!
WHAT THE HECK GUYS!?!?!? X(
And that was my rant! ^^

Thursday, December 16th 2010, 1:36am

good to hear from you Kiddo, my advice stay away. They have turned the market into a money making scam for GAS. Costs 2d per bid on an item (1d for the item and 1d to GAS for the pleasure of being allowed to place the 1d bid). Some items like granite helmets are selling for over 200 diamonds as once people start bidding and have lost a significant amount in bidding fees they find it hard to pull out

I will be around W2 for another month or so so feel free to say Hi over there :)