You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Tagoria. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, August 2nd 2012, 4:41am

Ali555,

look under the "Statistics" tab on your character profile. it shows you "Completed Quests". Just take note of what quest number you get a rare on, then do the math the next time you get one.

Thursday, August 2nd 2012, 3:21pm

Hi all,

I will make an official appeal to the developers to perhaps reduce the required number of quests, but I cannot guarantee that it will be introduced. The fact is, the rare items are called 'rare' items for a reason. If you get one guaranteed after every 10 quests, they would then become 'common as muck' items, and their value would thus depreciate faster than you can say bob's your uncle and fanny's your aunt. It's simple supply & demand...or maybe more like 'deprive and despair'.

Cheers,
DragonEater

Thursday, August 2nd 2012, 6:10pm

i appreciate that, but i doubt it will change.

you cant really fall back on the "flooding the market" rationale when GAS itself is the source of many of the items for sale. if GAS stopped selling items but gave more to actual players, their value would go up. and when you do give items, they shouldnt always be the same item. after almost three mnths i got the same dragon armor that was clogging the market and am unable to sell it.

also runes are not sellable, so there is no excuse for the reduction in the number of runes given out. i used to get one a week or so, with occassional droughts. now its more like one a month. there's no reason for that.

the other issue is the boring predictability of it. i can tell you within a day or two when i will get my next item. if i got one rare after 485 completed quests and then my next rare two days later things would be interesting and unpredictable again. but if i get them 485, 482, and 483 quests apart, its a little stale.

Der_Broker

Trainee

Thursday, August 2nd 2012, 11:22pm

totally agree with duke !
"rares" are called "rares", not "very rares"... to get 1 item at almost 500 completed quests, is more than "very rare"...and when u get it, is a 95% chance that u already have it, bought from MP...

and when gas puts 8-10 same rare items on MP, what chances do u have to sell your with a good price ? maybe u can get 10-15 dias for it, if u r lucky...so, to get 15 dias for completing 500 quests, is frustrating...

i'm 99% sure that gas won't change it, but u can try, DragonEater...or at least propose them to make the rares "not-so-very-rares"...

cheers !
" It's nice to be Important, but is more important to be Nice... "

Tuesday, August 14th 2012, 11:08pm

makes no sense

on one side GAS promises a GARENTEED Rare item...after XX Quests ( about 500)
on the other hand it is getting harder to complete the Quests (chance of solving ALL 6 Quest evry day dropped 20% )

and I have proove about that

GAS justs wants to take ALL of our money :thumbdown:

Thursday, October 4th 2012, 10:32pm

Ring of Blood on my W5 account after ~~ 90 days in 498 quests

Friday, November 23rd 2012, 10:31pm

I would have really a silly feeling ...defending GAS ..for NOT sharing out rare and set items that much ...the way we ALL would see

But hey...now we know how rare or difficult it is to get such a set or rare item.

Just GET as many peeps as possible into the game and GAS will send the items asap ...directly into your account.....

You dont have to play an action point or even Questpoint for it

****zSo thats how difficult and rare these items ARE **** :thumbdown: :thumbdown: