You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Tagoria. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Navarre

Trainee

Tuesday, July 12th 2011, 10:32am

no rare items in almost 300 quests, I'm inclined to say the chances to get one have dropped dramatically somewhere along the way

Thursday, October 13th 2011, 7:08pm

I had one in January, one in April and one in August. Around 7 months play, circa 200 days and roughly 2300-2400 successful quests. This suggests a hit rate of around 1 item per 800 quests.

It will be interesting to see the rate following the new patch on October 13th

Cheers

DtR

Depravo the Rat

Lord of the Mystic Isles and Keeper of the Chaos Flame

25m breaststroke certicicate

Tuesday, November 8th 2011, 1:49am

Nothing in w1/2/6/7

Usual thing.

Wednesday, November 9th 2011, 11:00am

2010 quests completed since last gift of Druid on 8 dec 2010. About 150 quests completed after 13Oct update.

Nothing so far :thumbdown:

edwinm

Moderator EN

• "edwinm" started this thread

Wednesday, November 9th 2011, 4:21pm

I'm tired of the promises.
The druid will keep record of what you receive, bla bla bla...
nothing so far... and will probably be nothing in next few months.

Okara Stonefield

Professional

Tuesday, November 15th 2011, 7:12am

Quite a few folks in W7 (who also play other worlds) have been receiving rares, runes, etc., lately in all the worlds they play.

But remember it's the premium players who receive these items - since it is their dollars, Euros, et al., that pay for the rest to play and receive SB. I've received 2 runes since the patch, :( and am pea green with envy but pleased that my tag mates are getting prezzies.
Official Cookie Maker to the Tagorian nation

Saturday, November 19th 2011, 11:18am

yep...me 2, exept on my non-prem accounts , but I dont play those that much anymore.

Received 2 rares on W1 and W5 account. A wepon and a ring... Both 3 levels above my own level.
Also I have them already so going to sell to get the ambers.

I kept record howmany quest I played ( 162 and 171) and also hear from others. It seem like something around 170 quest they all received something.

So with an avg of 5 completed quest every day, you should get a rare now ...every month or something :thumbsup:

Okara Stonefield

Professional

Sunday, November 20th 2011, 1:37am

:D Got a rune and a pauldron of the ancestors. Me happy now.
Official Cookie Maker to the Tagorian nation

JimW2

Intermediate

Tuesday, November 22nd 2011, 6:07am

about one a month huh ......

vs the huge reduction in XP by having to do river quests .....

ok

Saturday, December 24th 2011, 11:14pm

Sadly enough I have to come back on my previous statement that rares are dropped , possibly evry month ( after ~170 quests). Although it seemed that was the case I have to say after playing 43 days and finishing roughly 243 quests on both W1 and W5...I didnt received anyting anymore.

I think GAS just wanted to make us happy at that time !

W1 last prem item @12Nov...to 24 dec = 42 days and 233 quests finished..Nothing from druid
W5 last prem item @11Nov...to 24 dec = 43 days and 253 quests finished..Nothing from druid

Thursday, January 5th 2012, 8:32pm

311 completed quests since last rare. what happened to the automatic rares after a certain number of quests?

Friday, January 6th 2012, 9:14am

311 completed quests since last rare. what happened to the automatic rares after a certain number of quests?

That is still in place.

CApeX
"Friss mich nicht. Ich habe Frau und Kinder. Friss die!" - Homer J. Simpson; Die Simpsons

Okara

Moderator EN

Friday, January 6th 2012, 6:46pm

Have a few more runes but no gear since the pauldron on Nov 20th. Me not so happy now. On the other hand I have been given 3 more Elixirs which are worth diamonds if and when I sell them. *sigh*

Monday, January 9th 2012, 4:50pm

325 quest since last rare......

If...... The Rewarding Of Rares still is working it went from 1 mth now to at least 2 mth ...We are happy to expect a Rare at any moment now!

(if we are lucky ofcs)

Then after this one it will go to 4 mths...then 8 mths and then it will be as it used to be ...Maybe you get 1 every 1 year. That is also regurly :thumbdown:

Monday, January 23rd 2012, 8:09pm

410 completed in W1Eng and nothing since last gift of druid at 12Nov 2011.

Received in W5Eng at 15thJan2012 ...2nd gift after update ...Ring of Masters L80 at level 77 ;@nr 375 completed quests

Received nothing on ALL other accounts W6-W7-NL for as long as I can remember now :thumbdown:

Thursday, January 26th 2012, 11:30am

Please send a message to Support, who can check your account for the last time you received a rare item.
Cheers,
DE

edwinm

Moderator EN

Thursday, January 26th 2012, 11:57am

Have sent a message :D

Friday, January 27th 2012, 9:23am

Got me 2 runes in 2 days...also nice :thumbsup:

However; 434 completed Quests...no Rare Reward of Druid.

Then:
Please send a message to Support, who can check your account for the last time you received a rare item.
Cheers,
DE
Last time I did that they returned with answer that they dont keep track about these things !

Friday, January 27th 2012, 11:58am

A new system was recently introduced in October, and we now have a counter with which we can keep track of players' rare item rewards.

Friday, January 27th 2012, 5:06pm

Currently 436 completed quests and counting.

Regardless of the exact number it's clear that rares (and runes) are coming much less frequently I used to get a rune about once a week, and sometimes more frequently. I would get rare items much more frequently than I do now also. The fact that there is a guarantee in place is nice, but not if it comes with a reduced distribution rate.

If you used to receive a rare on average every 300 quests but now you don't get a rare until you hit the guarantee at 600 quests (hypothetical numbers), you are only doing half as well as you were before. There is a safe-guard against the bottom dropping out and not getting a are for a year or two, but in return you sacrifice overall performance.

Friday, January 27th 2012, 9:19pm

A new system was recently introduced in October, and we now have a counter with which we can keep track of players' rare item rewards.

LoL...thats really funny ...cos I dont have to send GameDev a msg to ask how long ago I received a Rare Gift. That info Iam actually posting here 8|

edwinm

Moderator EN

Saturday, January 28th 2012, 4:29pm

!!!
Since the new system I have not received a rare!!
So any more excuses? :thumbdown:

Hi edwinm,

Having checked our database three times, there is no entry for your account having received a rare item since the new system was introduced.

This means that you are yet to receive a rare item, and when you do, it will be logged in out files.

Cheers and Enjoy Playing,
Your Support Team Tagoria support
27.01.2012 11:44

edwinm
26.01.2012 11:54 Just saw a post by Dragon Eater in the forum regarding rares

So can someone check when is the last time this account receives a rare item?
Thanks

Ed

Saturday, January 28th 2012, 4:51pm

sorry to hear you get this kind of replies m8....but yeah...you knew it upfront i think

Anyhow ..yesterday at Quest 439 I received my 2nd gift after the new patch.

An Auroral Sheatfish Pauldron Its already in auction to get some dias I hope...cos I had it already fully ME'd :evil:

Level : 91

edwinm

Moderator EN

Saturday, January 28th 2012, 4:58pm

Keeps me wondering and thinking...

My W2 and W4 should be having the same lousy fate...

Saturday, January 28th 2012, 5:20pm

Well...my prem W5 account had 2nd rare at quest 375....so W1 acc at 439....
Cant predict but statistics says either next rare is going to be there at Quest 175 again or........

175 -> 375 (439) its doublers means it could be there at quest 750 - 878

Who knows ;(

Saturday, January 28th 2012, 5:21pm

sallaint detail.........still my NON prem accounts did not get anything....for AGES

Monday, January 30th 2012, 12:13pm

Do keep in mind that non-prem accounts do not receive the guaranteed item.

CApeX
"Friss mich nicht. Ich habe Frau und Kinder. Friss die!" - Homer J. Simpson; Die Simpsons

Monday, January 30th 2012, 11:24pm

well...thats very WRONG then.... I sended a message to Gameev about the fact that when NON prem have a certain outfit (considering level oa Storm Outfir) it could take up to 2 years to even get to a level when a NON prem are able to buy gear from Black Smith that is better then what they are using for past 2 years

GameDev recognized that and said they going to do someting about that !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

edwinm

Moderator EN

Tuesday, January 31st 2012, 3:36pm

Account Elektra 4EN last received the following:

2011-11-15 09:40:00+01:00
10050-4ENTG
item-name: Battle Armour of Contempt
item-id:530

Aribeth 2EN is yet to receive a rare item.

I don't see the "guarantee" here, well at least my W4 seems to be luckier than my W1 & W2.
But judging from my W1 & W2 experience, it can be mid of this year that this W4 get another rare :sleeping:

Tuesday, January 31st 2012, 6:22pm

456 completed quests with no rare, and counting...

Redeemer

Intermediate

Saturday, February 4th 2012, 11:11pm

Time between last rare before patch/update and first rare after patch/update in W1 (I had no other rare item drops occur between these two): 1365 quests and 11 levels, for a total of one-year and two months actual time between rare item drops.

In W3 it was around 650-700 quests and 4 levels, with the actual dates unknown because I was not recording that at the time. That isn't as bad, but still not all that great. Then, after the first rare post-patch it was 221 quests to the second. I think I'm a little luckier in W3 than W1 when it comes to rare item drops.
Holy War: W1 EN noble fighter [RO], W6 EN Mr Credit Card, W8 EN Noble [BS]
Tagoria: W1 EN The Redeemer, W3 EN Noble
AI Wars: W1 EN Nobility

Sunday, February 12th 2012, 4:13am

fyi

received a rare on my 483rd completed quest since last rare, so guarantee kicks in no earlier than that.

JimW2

Intermediate

Monday, February 13th 2012, 11:07pm

So if completing every quest point every day thats a rare every 2.6 months ......

Wednesday, February 15th 2012, 10:04pm

as I posted earlie.....could be 2.6 mths or yrs....statistically there is no base to put a real figure on it

Tuesday, July 3rd 2012, 8:53pm

After 482 quests received my Rare exactly after 3 months and 1 day of playing (92 days)

Means the chance to succeed in solving your 6 quests every day is around 87% (482 / (92 x6))
Before it was 95%

I got a Auroral Regal Helmet....its in Auction already cos I had one fully MEd a;ready

Sunday, July 29th 2012, 3:39am

Update

Last three rares came after 483, 485, and 482 completed quests.

Yawn.

Thursday, August 2nd 2012, 1:09am

Predictability

So since my last three rares came in after almost exactly the same number of completed quests, i did a little calculation.

if i manage to complete all six quests each day, and divide 485 completed quests by 6, i get approximately 81 day to next rare. so i will recieve my next rare on October 17th, give or take based on quest completion rate.

the absolute certainty of when i will recieve a rare kind of takes the fun and suspense out of the game. combine this with the greatly reduced distribution of rares, blacksmith items and runes and its getting monotonous.

Thursday, August 2nd 2012, 2:05am

so if i follow ure saying ..
meaning i should get my next rare the 16 Oct about 14-15 quest before u ..about the same time we got our last 2 rares i get it about 1 day before u and u get the same the next day ... :rolleyes:

JimW2

Intermediate

Thursday, August 2nd 2012, 2:57am

I concur.

482 for me.

Thursday, August 2nd 2012, 4:28am

Is it not possible for the game users to have this type of counter, so it can help them keep track of their quests?