Você não está logado.

Dear visitor, welcome to Tagoria. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

13.12.2010, 14:25

New stat spread

I've just reassigned my stats to be even across the whole set (before enhancements).

total STR: 454
total DEX: 357
total AGI: 367
total STA: 353
total ACU: 369

I then attacked someone 2 lvls above me who i usually have a close fight with & win about 50% of the time.

I got HAMMERED 5500 HP (them), 1600HP (me). And, to make things worse I scored NO criticals. The other guy had about a third of the Accuracy of me yet scores about 3-4 criticals.

Looks like Accuracy is still something that doesn't matter AT ALL, despite it being my second strongest stat.

Anyone else got any advice or discoveries about how best to assign stats since the (rubbish) patch?

roandraak

Professional

Ocupação: Vakkenvuller &Forumverhaaltjesschrijver

• Enviar mensagem particular

13.12.2010, 14:51

ACU is all luck...
You didn't have luck, besides that, because of your high acu your normal hits will not be so high ;)
World 2 Dutch Server, started 26-5-2011
If you see me on the French or German forum, don't mind my language. I can speak Dutch or English. But I'll try :) Within 3 years I can speak German. French, I'm quitting French (at school)

13.12.2010, 19:35

yeah i sadly changed my stats to increase acc and agi dumbly thinking GAS had changed their abilities, but no agi and acc are still the lesser abilities
GAS lied again o.o

13.12.2010, 21:08

lol

I am not changing my stats until we start getting reliable reports about the effects.

It is just possible that the code will not function exactly as the GAS developers intend

13.12.2010, 23:39

yeah they wrote a load of rubbish about agi and acc so they we would change our stats, then realise what a load of crxp it was , and hope we would stick around to pay 9ds to change our stats back how they were
k-ching more dias for GAS

damadar

Não registrado

15.12.2010, 15:30

lol well after i changed my stats to even them all out i went from beating only a 3rd of my enemies list to beating over 2 3rds of them. works for me so not sure why it wouldnt for you

roandraak

Professional

15.12.2010, 17:21

Didn't change anything:
Totaal KRA: 523
Totaal BEH: 392
Totaal LEN: 199
Totaal CON: 266
Totaal PRE: 150
But I winn everything... Almost, lost 1 ap today, but that doesnt matter. As lv 51 player I can get 85k today, and that with only 11 ap ;)
If you see me on the French or German forum, don't mind my language. I can speak Dutch or English. But I'll try :) Within 3 years I can speak German. French, I'm quitting French (at school)

mikail

Trainee

Ocupação: logistics

17.12.2010, 13:51

GAS dont even do their updates well times and times over again. U sure u gonna believe them? sorry to say this....just wonder if someone is trustworthy if he himself dont even does his job right. (Announced update proudly in the end always turn out to be lousy updates and they gonna redo again.)

Anyone of u like to do double job? i dont think anyone who is sane will do that.. BUT, GAS always do that dont you remember :D :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
( Eng World 1 & World 4)

Mikail

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

17.12.2010, 17:07

The stats spreading is very serious theme now :)

I am not playing in this world, so sorry about your time, but this is common for all worlds.
Before deleting my level 25. character i put row skills to 85 50 240 240 20,
and changed my weapons into druids sickless ;) - i did not want to leave diamond stuff behind me.

Today i entered into my account, because i was curious what is the damage with such arrangement of skills, and surprise, i won over any player up to 5 levels above me who attacked me except one :) - in numbers, 5 of them lose and 1 win twice over me in last two days. They have better weapons, differently set stats, and again, they lose. BTW defense in my cave is only +2, those spikes give me creeps, so i do not upgrade defense :D

My armors are all nondiamond stuff level 24 and 25, my level 24 pig is quite undeveloped, so again, what determines now who will win in PvP?

roandraak

Professional

17.12.2010, 18:40

I guess they've put the random factor from the mountains into pvp :P
1+1=2 in pvp
1-1=0 in mountains? :S