You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Tagoria. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

JimW2

Intermediate

• "JimW2" started this thread

Friday, October 15th 2010, 1:06am

I urge you to stay

To all my friends, and well enemies as well, in W2 who have decided to leave:

I would like to urge you all to stay, at least for a while.

I understand you have lost heart at how the game owners treat you all and the lack of acknowledgement in the forums and in the game from GAS and I also understand there are better games for better value for your dollar out there as well. I also understand the emotion after a game/forum admin was condesending and even insulted players.

But GAS have announced that there are changes to come and they aim to have them by the end of the year. The posts have been deleted which would indicate that they realise what the admin said was not a good idea.

So I would like to urge you all to consider staying at least until Christmas and then if no updates come, or if the updates do turn out to be just other ways to take your money you can of course leave then. I know it sounds like "give them one last chance" and I know that many of you (me included) have given them one last chance 3 or 4 times now.

Or at least use the last of your tix/premium time and simply not buy more until Christmas.

This has been years of work for all of us and a lot of money for most.

And if there hasn't been a huge improvment in value and respect by then, then I will join you.

Friday, October 15th 2010, 8:06am

Leaving

I've been playing W2 since it began and have seen far too many people leaving . I'm a DR in RL and sadly the game is now sick and the medecine we've all talked about for the game won't be taken by the developers , I'm left with no choice but leave in the footsteps of my fellow Elites .

One last tirade of Elite gun shots to the Cappy , The Aussie gem cutter and the original Martha Clarke who all made this a fun place to be ..even to original Super Villans when battles were fun and close

Goodbye all .. I will remember this game the way it once was !

JimW2

Intermediate

Friday, October 15th 2010, 9:03am

Sorry to see you go Doc...

At least consider staying until your premium runs out.

Friday, October 15th 2010, 9:35am

Dunno if it's worth anything to write this post... But I too feel the same way as Jim and I do care for all of you that announced their leaving. Most of you I've known well and long, bob, dance, hann, bombay, limo...

People, stay a bit longer. Please.

If not for anything else, then try to stay for us. And by us I mean us, all of us who play tag daily and keep the world alive. Maybe it'll get better and maybe not in which case you can go and I will be personally convincing you to leave. But for now, stay.

Please

;(

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Thorwallion" (Oct 15th 2010, 9:38am)

roandraak

Professional

Friday, October 15th 2010, 12:08pm

And if you don't get it:

I command you to stay!

Why run away, why won't you battle ''it'', so after the updates you can say:

Hé, I were a part of the updates!
World 2 Dutch Server, started 26-5-2011
If you see me on the French or German forum, don't mind my language. I can speak Dutch or English. But I'll try :) Within 3 years I can speak German. French, I'm quitting French (at school)

sabobskia

Unregistered

Friday, October 15th 2010, 1:35pm

because you can't battle without an opponent

krIV_rofl

Trainee

Occupation: Door To Door Euthanasia Salesperson For Gerbils and Small Cats

Saturday, October 16th 2010, 9:37pm

Jim, I consider you both an enemy and a friend! :P

I started here in w2 on day 1 and think I have only seen contempt and a diseased relationship since nearly the start. I was also in w1 prior to that and I will say that what started good just ran its course. If GAS had a dedicated developer (or team) that only worked on TAG, the game would have at least promise but as it seems to the players, it appears that they in fact have TAG on a back burner. I believe they just took too many roads and tried to accomplish more than they can handle. The attrition in players is a huge sign, you will never get back the amount of people that we had, so you can only go downhill from here unfortunately.

I think there are other games out there we could all enjoy together. I just cofounded/financed a site where browser game (and other mmos) can join as part of a community (lets face it, facebook and twitter suck for this) and I think we could all still touch base there. www.karuko.com

Join up and add Kebert Xela (username xela) as a friend!

krIV
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Currently Playing:
Tagoria w2 - krIV
Wolf Team, Aeria Games - Windowlicker
Combat Arms - Calliban (will return when they fix error -10)

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "krIV_rofl" (Oct 16th 2010, 9:39pm)

Murloc

Unregistered

Friday, January 7th 2011, 5:14am

Just a quick note to see if you still feel the same way after the latest updates Jim. No malice just curiosity. The latest patch was clearly designed to drive off all the players that are playing non prem :(

JimW2

Intermediate

Friday, January 7th 2011, 5:42am

Yeah, I'm still here. After all this I am still here, but you prob noticed I have gone non-premium now.

The game gives me an escape when I am at work, something to check on and de-stress a little. Maybe I should just take up smoking for de-stressing 5 minute breaks each hour ??? It would cost a lot less.

But it comes down to value for money. I don't see the point in spending $80 on a virtual sword in the auctions. I note that stat points are now worthless and have no effect on the outcome of any battle, making amber worthless. Everyone gets free healing for everything, so herbs are worthless (making amber worthless). So it all comes down to power leveling so you can be the highest level possible before the next DB so you can earn a better item to then sell at a huge diamond gain.

So I figure I'd try non premium for a while. I'm only really missing out on the 6 extra AP's anyway. Sure I might loose top level to rij very soon, but there is then a 2 level difference to the next guy.

Besides boredom is starting to take over. We need something new.

I am a d00ml0rd.

Murloc

Unregistered

Friday, January 7th 2011, 6:04am

I am also a doomlord, Murloc W3 sapphire. I actually enjoy minecraft more than any other browser game.

Pachii

Unregistered

Friday, January 7th 2011, 7:22am

funny how we were all so optimistic (or was it hopeful) back then :thumbup: they sure taught us, didn't they :evil: :thumbdown: