You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Tagoria. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, August 27th 2010, 2:20am

companion stat spread question

from what ive read in other threads, no one values the agility or accuracy of their companion. so, would this make it worth the diamonds to rearrange the stats and leave the accuracy and agility zero? if its true that agility and accuracy in pets isnt worth much then i could gain 92 points to bump up my hyenas strength stamina and dexterity. has anyone done this already? how did it work out?

roandraak

Professional

Friday, August 27th 2010, 7:23am

Note, you'll always keep 1 stat ;)

But no, I didn't try it. But if you do, tell us the results (mountains before, and mountains after, damage animal, if it dies faster etc. )
World 2 Dutch Server, started 26-5-2011
If you see me on the French or German forum, don't mind my language. I can speak Dutch or English. But I'll try :) Within 3 years I can speak German. French, I'm quitting French (at school)

aspirin

Модератор форума и болталки RU

Friday, August 27th 2010, 10:17am

For a companion, much more than 1 stat will be kept ;)

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "aspirin" (Aug 27th 2010, 10:17am)

Friday, August 27th 2010, 10:36am

I dont think you can change the companion base stats (the one it had when purchased) not 100% sure on this but I believe that was what aspirin was alluding to :)

Thunderwolf

Intermediate

Friday, August 27th 2010, 11:22am

Accuracy can actually be usefull in pets at times. Agility is fairly useless though.

My previous pet was STR/DEX/STA/AGI/ACC, whereas my current one is STR/DEX+STA/ACC/AGI. It works a lot better, increasing the top plunders due to more Acc, and taking a little more damage than usual due to the lower Agi, but as pet's damage has no influence on who wins the battle, who cares? I still did invest a few points into Agi, but only enough to keep it up with 80% of other players' agility.

And you can't change pets' base stats. I don't know about the leveling bonus though.
W3 EN > [FW] Fatal Warrior

TGW3EN

W1 NL > Krijgsheer [OvdK] Orde van de Kitsune

TGW1NL

Become my referral and earn premium tickets for tagoria: pm me for link(s).

Friday, August 27th 2010, 3:53pm

if i cant change the base stats then there goes my whole idea. dang, i was hoping i was on to something. guess not.