You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Tagoria. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, June 4th 2010, 12:34am

Are u thinking at all?

Just have to ask how you think when you lower the bonus AS from the quest.

With the new system, I basically have to put most of
my AS on healing items when I get attacked every now and then.
Before you did this fall, I put quite a lot of AS to keep
me alive aswell.
I know I am new to the game and not played so long, but if you really want to lose a player (who has no problem
in adding 100-150 euro per month because I think it's fun), so continue

Some small calculation in normal day of Painhero.

I start to get me 18 Root of Regeneration, (just cost me 1620 as) feeling fine to start to do my 12 q that i have in mind.
4 quest goes fine then suddenly out of blue Ironwolfe jumps me and hit me for 848 hitpoints, hurt like hell but np i pay 720 as for some more
Root of Regeneration and im strong as ever.
Feeling happy as a vampire in a bloodbank, becose i know that no one can kill me in 1 hr.
Now i really going to kill some monsters.
I im in a roll when i get hit by Axekate over 900 health lost and i need 9 more RoR, well its just cost 810 AS.

And during the Q hunt i had to refill my caracter with almost 8 more RoR totally.

So with a average of 575 AS i make in every Q i get 6900 as in 12 Q and spend 3870 AS to keep me alive.

So u can figure that im pretty disappointed at u right now, Tagoria staff that came up with this crappy idéa.

So on scale from :cursing: to :thumbsup: u get 4 :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing:

Sorry for my terrible poor english skills but i hope u get my point in this letter.

//Painhero

Benny_PT

Beginner

Friday, June 4th 2010, 12:43am

Hello all.

I fully agree with painhero.

I'm happy that companions have weakened, but this incredible decrease on plunder/questing profit is terrible.

I think no one is benefitting with this radical changes. I see a future when it's very dificult to pump my character stats, and the boring that is to plunder to have around 600 AS.

Please think twice about this issue, you don't need to pass from 80 to 8...

Best regards,

A money supporting player,

Benny_PT

Friday, June 4th 2010, 12:51am

Fix it and fast please

My stats costs:12k and y get 1k from a plunder that means that y buy 1 stat per day that suc.

Many players are leaveing the game because of this

Thunderwolf

Intermediate

Friday, June 4th 2010, 1:08am

So why DO you put up with being attacked???

Quoted

Attacketh someone else and thou shalt not be attacked for one hour.
is a basic rule in tagoria. So as far as healing from being hit goes, you'd only have to do that once, when you log in.
W3 EN > [FW] Fatal Warrior

TGW3EN

W1 NL > Krijgsheer [OvdK] Orde van de Kitsune

TGW1NL

Become my referral and earn premium tickets for tagoria: pm me for link(s).

Monday, June 7th 2010, 1:46am

i got 2 things to say to this:

1) painhero... just like Thunderwolf said, if u do your SF's, you shouldnt be having problems with spending 60% of your day's salary for healies... just keep up SF and you'll be fine...

2) i dont say this patch s.ucks, actually i think its very good.... its more like it used to be in old TAG back in the days there were no companions... they were too important nowadays.. and im glad u remade that armor-less thing finally....
but painhero, benny and others got a point there.... in w5, i was used to get 110000 AS in average daily (12 plunders)... now i get about 55k... -5k for healies.... guess how many stats can i buy for that? 2..... yeah, 2 stats points...

so im not complaining about the new update, but i think if u guys made one last patch, giving us +30% or +35% more AS from plunders, we'd all be greatful..

i hope support or a mod will answer to this....

mis018

W1,(W4),W5,W6 player
-
-
"You can look forward to lots of new features coming up.... Your support team :-) "

Thursday, June 10th 2010, 5:35pm

One thing i learned by this is safety fights =D

Dident know it be4 so thats basiclly why i havent done it. Like i typed im newbie here and still learns new things every day, almost.