You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Tagoria. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

mickypat

Beginner

• "mickypat" started this thread

Thursday, June 3rd 2010, 9:28pm

New patch 03/06/10

I think Gas are totally out of order introducing this patch, You introduced companions to the game, Many of us buying primium pets, Anotherway of charging diamonds.! Now after we have spent a fortune on stats for them/Mine are now 22500 each,You are limiting them to their effect now, ie, Wasting all the stats we have bought You quoted that you did this from players complaing, Everyone has the sa

me oppertunity to level their pet, Why hit the players that have made the effort!!!!!!!!!!! Also in the shout-box ,Players are complaining that their quests are down by 30-50%, How do you expect the higher player to buy stats, PLEASE think hard about reversing this patch as I know a lot of good players will pack-in. :cursing:

Thunderwolf

Intermediate

Thursday, June 3rd 2010, 9:35pm

There's already plenty of topics about this issue scattered around the forum. No real need to make another one... :whistling:

But yeah. Unanounced update is not good. At least warn people that something is coming up. The german worlds are the only source of info we get. info coming from players from those worlds..

30-50%? Then it really isn't that bad there. Dutch world is reporting cases of even 75% drops in average. Thing is I don't have a character that doesn't have a pet, but I'd like to know what this patch's impact is for them.
W3 EN > [FW] Fatal Warrior

TGW3EN

W1 NL > Krijgsheer [OvdK] Orde van de Kitsune

TGW1NL

Become my referral and earn premium tickets for tagoria: pm me for link(s).

krIV_rofl

Trainee

Occupation: Door To Door Euthanasia Salesperson For Gerbils and Small Cats

Friday, June 4th 2010, 2:55am

My companion:

Here you can buy training points for your companion.Costs: 34969

now mostly useless
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Currently Playing:
Tagoria w2 - krIV
Wolf Team, Aeria Games - Windowlicker
Combat Arms - Calliban (will return when they fix error -10)

Friday, June 4th 2010, 6:28am

dissatisfied

you seem to really loathe your customers....this new patch has really changed what some of us made plundering. There were no customer complaints, please treat us with more respect, we're intelligent players, the only dumb thing we have continued to do is play this game in which we have been abused more and more with the changes. We're not bottomless sacks of money, I hope you enjoyed the ride while it lasted.

roandraak

Professional

Friday, June 4th 2010, 7:17am

I've heard that there will be a new patch around noon. That wil make the plunders better/change it back.

So go and spread this words, and hope with me.

Warning, I'm not 100% sure. So don't be mad if this information isn't right.
World 2 Dutch Server, started 26-5-2011
If you see me on the French or German forum, don't mind my language. I can speak Dutch or English. But I'll try :) Within 3 years I can speak German. French, I'm quitting French (at school)

Monday, June 7th 2010, 1:59am

they made a new patch after all, but my plunders still arent what they used to be.... 30-35% drop... even after the 2nd patch
-
-
"You can look forward to lots of new features coming up.... Your support team :-) "

Monday, June 7th 2010, 3:02pm

Bye Bye
Signature and new avi up

Nice to know you all, Free @ last...! no more irritation for me..!

This last update closed the door for me, a big spender is lost for GAS.
:thumbdown: GAS you finaly got me on my knees, i surrender, i give up, i don't spend a single € anymore :thumbdown: