You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Tagoria. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, May 13th 2010, 10:38pm

and again...

sorry for posting this twice, but.....
again about DB's...

i know in most worlds it takes 300+ players for GAS to form a DB.... but since W6 isnt really one of the most active worlds ever, i'd like you to consider an option of creating a DB now, or at least in near future. 1st player by lvls is already 27 over there and we only have 150 players over lvl 12. And i think if it continues this way, there will be players going for storm weapons till DB's start.
I remember in w5 at about this time (3 months after serve started) there already was about 400 players lvl 12+.
I know you dont really care about our complains/opinions about the game, but i think im speaking on behalf of all W6 players that we'd welcome DB's sooner. i heard in some spanish world (think it was w2 but not sure) you made an exception of only 120 players needed for DB...
id would be most welcome if u did an exception in this world, too, and i think all of the players over there will be more satisfied/pleased with the new feature, like DB's soon, given that the world's growing rate is really slow.
i hope you give more attention to this post as you did to my last one, and
thank you for your consideration

loyal player from 3 TAG worlds.[MSIE_newline_end ]
-
-
"You can look forward to lots of new features coming up.... Your support team :-) "

Thursday, May 13th 2010, 10:47pm

i heard in some spanish world (think it was w2 but not sure) you made an exception of only 120 players needed for DB..

it was on portuguese world 2 :)
Let's try to have a DB soon :) :thumbsup:

Thursday, May 13th 2010, 10:49pm

yeah portuguese world 2.... sorry ;)
-
-
"You can look forward to lots of new features coming up.... Your support team :-) "

Murloc

Unregistered

Thursday, May 13th 2010, 11:13pm

We need to start DB's otherwise what is the point of staying in a world? I thnik W6 has fared much better than any of it's critics ever imagined and we deserve DB's dammit! :D

Thunderwolf

Intermediate

Thursday, May 13th 2010, 11:40pm

Dutch world 1 had it started a bit earlier too, I believe it was 200 players lv12+. It really depends on who is 'running' the world though (as in, who is in charge of this world).
W3 EN > [FW] Fatal Warrior

TGW3EN

W1 NL > Krijgsheer [OvdK] Orde van de Kitsune

TGW1NL

Become my referral and earn premium tickets for tagoria: pm me for link(s).

Friday, May 14th 2010, 11:55am

I agree with you Mis
If the top players get to Storm Set then not many players will come to the world due to the competition being too far away, even at Ember weapons, they will crush everyone and make alot of players want to quit the game.
I think everyone knows that DBs are a source of income as well, due to tixx being spent so people can get extra diamonds/Amber stones to ME their equipment

I also play in W6 and another 2 Tag ENG servers and some high level tixxing players there have asked me if there is a DB in W6 yet
If a DB was scheduled i think it would do World 6 alot of good as an influx of players would swarm in now that there's a Dimension Battle.....

Please, we NEED a DB to keep the world alive and active :D

Tuesday, May 18th 2010, 8:39pm

How do you think new people to Tagoria think when they start especially in world 1 when you have players lvl 68 and that new player becomes fair game after level 6.

It's something that takes place in every type of level advance game. I've been played in world 6 now and it's interesting to start a new character. It looks like the divine battle in world 6 will start when the world reaches 300 players over level 12. So I think you guys need to help draw people to this game and world 6 to help get it started sooner. When I first started there were 150 players at or above level 12 and a week later there are 10 more. Plus there are 28 players at level 11.

So if you play other games or chat advertise the game using your account link that way it will benefit you also.
Tagoria: W1

cheeta

Beginner

Sunday, May 23rd 2010, 7:28pm

W1 can`t be compared to W6, they did`nt have pets, ppl over 20 kills a ppl under 12 at an instance. It`s very difficult for them to level.

Wednesday, May 26th 2010, 8:22pm

your right mod..... If this 10 players/week thing continues, we should get a DB in... lets do the math... thats 13 weeks (we have 175 atm) + 2 weeks till GAS realizes +2 weeks till they form one + 2 weeks (delay between organizing and actually taking place) = thats 19 weeks..... almost 5 months.... thats great :)
-
-

killerdude

Beginner

Wednesday, May 26th 2010, 9:09pm

i think... that it takes so long for DB people are only quitting W6, if there will be a DB more people will try this word for their luck on DB's....

it really takes too long and its not our fault that there are not so many players, so maybe GAS need to advertise to get more players, or just get DB sooner..

Thursday, May 27th 2010, 12:06am

sorry for posting this twice, but.....
again about DB's...

i know in most worlds it takes 300+ players for GAS to form a DB.... but since W6 isnt really one of the most active worlds ever, i'd like you to consider an option of creating a DB now, or at least in near future. 1st player by lvls is already 27 over there and we only have 150 players over lvl 12. And i think if it continues this way, there will be players going for storm weapons till DB's start.
I remember in w5 at about this time (3 months after serve started) there already was about 400 players lvl 12+.
I know you dont really care about our complains/opinions about the game, but i think im speaking on behalf of all W6 players that we'd welcome DB's sooner. i heard in some spanish world (think it was w2 but not sure) you made an exception of only 120 players needed for DB...
id would be most welcome if u did an exception in this world, too, and i think all of the players over there will be more satisfied/pleased with the new feature, like DB's soon, given that the world's growing rate is really slow.
i hope you give more attention to this post as you did to my last one, and
thank you for your consideration

loyal player from 3 TAG worlds.[MSIE_newline_end ]