You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Tagoria. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, March 24th 2010, 8:20am

Account Banned

Hello GAS!!! Answer my threads please. My account has been banned and I would like to know why. I have been through a lot of crap with this game, invested a lot of time and effort, and I think I deserve atleast that. Wouldn't you agree World 3???

Wednesday, March 24th 2010, 3:19pm

Please feel free to message Demon Stabber to find out why your account was banned.
Tagoria: W1

Monday, March 29th 2010, 10:30am

So, you give me his account link to message him in a world that I don't play?? Sorry, that doesn't really help me, thank you for the offer though.

Perhaps you could help me and find out what exactly is going on with my account?

GASfart

Beginner

Monday, March 29th 2010, 11:31am

Well, it's a technically complicated affair to put in black and white...
The previous financial year's financial crunch's after effects are finally catching up with the top brass at Tagoria, so they are laying off unwanted active accounts and keeping dead accounts..in order to maintain the equibilirium (not sure if i spelt that right)

Anyways, in other words, it's time for you to move on, and....

:thumbsup: DELETE and LEAVE :thumbsup: