You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Tagoria. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, February 23rd 2010, 7:20am

ST's Avi's 1tix = 4 avi's

well this will be my only means of keeping premie but i've done majority of the avi's for people in ai wars and have done quite a few for people in holy wars

i do keep them stored in my photobucket for viewing but they're stashed in my decorated images album

http://photobucket.com/death_dancer

in ai i come highly recommended for avi's and if you are not satisfied i'll fix anything the way you want
satisfaction is my #1 goal
you can get in contact with me in these worlds under these names
holy war
world 1 - Death Dancer
world 2 - Southern Temptress (non premie)
world 4 - Death Dancer
world 5 - Death Dancer
world 9 - Southern Temptress

ai war
world 1 - Southern Temptress
world 2 - Southern Temptress

tagoria
world 4 - Southern Temptress (non premie)
world 6 - Southern Temptress (non premie soon)

JimW2

Intermediate

Thursday, September 23rd 2010, 9:14am

Bump !!!

There are some fantastic avi's here and this is what I mean by having a competition for players to generate some of the new images for monsters and gods and locations.

Easy prize, just give 1 tix for a set of gods, 1 tix for a set of character faces and one for a set of monsters (maybe 2 tix, there are a few monsters).