You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Tagoria. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, February 9th 2010, 8:23pm

mIRC Channel

Chatting the SB has been too quiet lately and the 60 second delay isn't much fun. So, it's been a while since I've used mIRC back in the day when I played Counter-Strike ritually and I was a CAL admin. mIRC is a chat program that runs on a server and can host tons of different channels. It's also used to transfer files on several deviant servers. I've set up a channel on:

That site will give you all the information you'd need to connect to the server. All you would need to do is find a mIRC client. They're pretty easy to search for such as BitchX, XChat, and Tracer are just some of what's out there. Some are what you call add-ons like Tracer in which you would have to download the bare bones mIRC client and get a key generater to make it legit and copy just the actual program into the add-on's folder and then you're ready to go.

I'm just trying to make chatting more "user friendly" and to get people involved in the game. If you have any questions you can message me in-game (DivineIntervention World-1 EN) or on here. Which i'm not to thrilled about this so called forum since I couldn't register my in-game name and support was no help.

World-1 EN
Tagoria: W1