You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Tagoria. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, January 25th 2010, 12:01am

Goodbye everyone

I will be leaving this world in the next few days soon as i give my account away to someone it has been fun but the game is taking to much time. I hope that the world does not end up dieing i have had a lot of fun and their are many people who i will miss from the game . Many of them have moved on before me and i find myself at that point as well where RL needs more of my time so i must leave. With any luck Tag will make things better for everyone with this new update.Good luck all

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Kumurak" (Jan 25th 2010, 2:14am)

Monday, January 25th 2010, 12:15am

good bye

Good luck and all the best in RL u will surely be missed :!: :( :D
:thumbsup: From my desktop, to your inbox! :thumbsup:

Monday, January 25th 2010, 10:51pm

The new owner now has Magic good luck to them in the game.

Tuesday, January 26th 2010, 12:37pm

So sad to see you go. I hope everything works out for you and your dear wifey. *hugs* You'll be missed.

Tuesday, January 26th 2010, 8:25pm

You're still around, Caer? I thought you had gone away long ago.