Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Tagoria. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

__styx__

Anfänger

• »__styx__« ist der Autor dieses Themas

Beruf: Computer programmer

• Nachricht senden

21.01.2010, 11:37

W4 account for free

We have an account without player. We'd like to hold it in the horde. If anybody wants to play in W4, lets reply. I give it for free, but i ask that you stay in the horde and support us forthermore.

level: 25

str: 167
dex: 130
agi: 80
sta: 91
acu: 36

damage: 36/33
defence: 37

...and it has a lot of roots :).
I do not accept the changes and request that the changes are adjusted to the wishes of the gamers. If not, I will stop playing this game by the 15th of December.

Beruf: software developer/musician

• Nachricht senden

21.01.2010, 12:39

Why did you post this in W6, instead of in Account Exchange or W4?
Top accounts for sale: TG1 (or the gear) and AI1
Already sold: HW1/2/3/4 TG1DE

__styx__

Anfänger

• »__styx__« ist der Autor dieses Themas

Beruf: Computer programmer

• Nachricht senden

21.01.2010, 13:43

I didn't know, that there is 'account exchange'. If i would post in W4 I would earn nothing. I need somebody who hasn't acc in W4 :D.
I do not accept the changes and request that the changes are adjusted to the wishes of the gamers. If not, I will stop playing this game by the 15th of December.

02.03.2010, 11:36

Well if the acc's still goin ill take over it for ya =]

08.05.2010, 16:45

Can y take it and y have to acc in w4