You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Tagoria. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, December 9th 2009, 11:55pm

Reasons for opening world 6

I see that many ppls are opposing opening of world 6 so i decided that i should say something
You say opening of new worlds destroy previous worlds.I dont agree completly with U
Server tend to get empty for various number of reasons like for example:

-lack of marketing ( first time i hear for this game was not so long ago )
-lack of improvements in game ( ppls tend to leave this game )
-lack of some special events in game

Reason why new worlds should be opened every once in a while is that they are always new ppls that find about this game recently(I am one of those).And what chances those guys have on servera that are half year old or even 1 year old.We cannot be competitive on those worlds.And that is reason why most of those new players tend to start some other game that give them more chance to be competitive and play from begining of world or server or whatever u call it.

I hope u guys understand my arguments.This is from perspective of new players that only recently found about this game.I realy like this game and i would like to continue to play it but i dont wanna play game where i dont even have chance to be competitive

btw i would like to hear others opinion about this subject

Thursday, December 10th 2009, 12:00am

I agree with you. I don't see why people here think opening new worlds is bad idea. I played many others browsed type games, and its only natural that after 3-4 months new servers opens.

And i totally agree on bad marketing too. I'm addict of browsed rpgs, and 7 days ago i first time find out about this game on youtube. This game should be advertised better, since i find it very good. And trust me i played over 20 browsed games. This one goes to top 3 in my opinion.

Thursday, December 10th 2009, 8:10am

You will all find out soon enough why existing players are making so much noise. Hopefully you haven't wasted a small fortune on the game when you do.

Thursday, December 10th 2009, 9:27pm

well whatever world your 2 guys are in, in about 6 months you will be complaining about how lifeless your world is.

Thursday, December 10th 2009, 10:41pm

maybe but reason will not be opening of new worlds
Main reason why worlds re dieing is because of poor advertising and because of lack of events in game
I played many browser based rpgs and i see that this game have potential but if staff dont make some effort to improve it it will die

amalia

Unregistered

Saturday, December 12th 2009, 9:00am

it is not true that you cannot compete in an excisting world. An excisting world is much more fun than a new one. More balanced group of players, more equipment.

Saturday, December 12th 2009, 2:15pm

How can more equip help me?
I'm level 7 and every day i get 3+ attacks from level 20 and more players. No matter what equip i buy they will still send me to farm every attack. And they progress more then me each level.

Or i will put this simple: Players who have 4 or more months advantage will always be stronger. I don't wanna play like that.
So i still wait for new server.

Saturday, December 12th 2009, 7:20pm

so you saying you wanna be at the top so your the strongest, no point :P
starting in an exsistign world means you can buy better equiptment, compete with players of your own level and progress at what speed you want.

new worlds are killing the existing ones ;)

falcotron

Professional

Sunday, December 13th 2009, 6:05am

so you saying you wanna be at the top so your the strongest, no point :P
I think the new players are just asking for their chance to get to the top and be the strongest. They don't want it handed to them, but they want a fair shake, and a new world will give them that.

I've been in W1 since the first hour it opened. I was one of the few people who'd learned the game in advance by playing it in German. With that early advantage, I was able to recruit some of the best haulers in HW history to a horde that didn't even exist yet, so they would share their cows with me.

So, I got to the top early.

In all GAS games, it's easier to stay at the top than to get there. And that's more true in Tagoria than the other games. All three games have massively increased merc pay, wages, and plunders; decreased healing costs; the lion's share of the haul when someone brings wages into a close battles; etc. But, the way gear works in Tagoria, anything I get from the Druids or Gods is the best thing anyone in the world can own, there's a nice trade in certain new items at the blacksmith, and even my old throwaways are in demand.

So, being at the top means that, while everyone else has to struggle to make their way, I get mountains of diamonds, free tix, droit de seigneur with the new wives of lower-level players, and home delivery of real European coffee from Gevalia.

This is patently unfair, and I think latecomers should have the chance to achieve the same position.

Yes, I am that altruistic. :D

Plus, it's fun to laugh at them when they get their chance and still fail miserably. :evil:
Top accounts for sale: TG1 (or the gear) and AI1
Already sold: HW1/2/3/4 TG1DE

falcotron

Professional

Sunday, December 13th 2009, 6:20am

More seriously:

I've been playing HW and TG for two years now. Old worlds always die at pretty much the same rate, whether the new world comes out a month later or they leave such a huge gap that everyone starts speculating that GAS has run out of money for new servers.

As the game goes on, the game changes, in a lot of ways:
  • The difference between those who commit to the game with an unhealthy obsessiveness and those who don't means the spread in power grows huge, so most players no longer have any effect in battles, and know they never will.
  • People leave the game for a wide variety of reasons (and if they give away or sell their characters, 90% of the time the new owner doesn't play to the same standards as the old); even if noobs come in as fast as oldsters leave, all that does is increase the power spread even further.
  • The top people all succumb to the lure of merc pay, while many of the clueless try to follow them and become merc wannabes, and the major orders/hordes are left as pale shadows of themselves.
  • The early rivalries either die out, as everyone becomes friends and the battles no longer seem like a chance to triumph over evil, or turn into depressing bitterness.
  • Everyone has already done everything. Once you've gotten a glowy, beaten that big tixxer in a lucky fight, helped crush your rival horde, been hero of the battle, and so on, doing it for the 10th time isn't all that exciting. All that's left are milestones--reach level 50, get a 5000as plunder, get even your lowest stat to 150, whatever.
  • Everyone knows how the game works, and that competing has more to do with whether you can get online exactly at the end of every work shift so you don't miss any wages than whether you're more clever or dedicated than someone else.
Not opening world 6 will not prevent any of this from happening to world 5.

Sunday, December 13th 2009, 8:01pm

Good points Falco.

But w5 never even got to that point. It was dead before the first DB:(

falcotron

Professional

Monday, December 14th 2009, 12:44am

Good points Falco.

But w5 never even got to that point. It was dead before the first DB:(
Well, if that's true, whatever reason W5 died early obviously had nothing to do with new worlds killing it off.

Monday, December 14th 2009, 5:53pm

Exactly my point. I believe it is a combination of 2 things.

1) Same old game, just a new start.

-My favorite definition of insanity is doing the same thing, but expecting a different outcome.

2) AIW really does have many improvements, and sucked a lot of players away.

Why do all the worlds have to be exactly the same, when there are all sorts of things that could be different?

Tuesday, December 15th 2009, 9:27pm

how do you struggle if you arnt a top level player ? :P
you get payed less from mercs, lose more in battles and get attacked by top leve players...
thats hardly struggling, being a tiop level means you have to keep at the top by buying good gear, attacking for exp being active every day
its more work to be at the top ;)

I played in HW w3 aswell as TAG w1...
Hw w3 died easily, Tag W1, well i dont know :P

and Tag W5 is dead so far (from what i hea).... thats to do with what i think is a small protest, no one is using it ;)

Wednesday, December 16th 2009, 7:29pm

i dont agree with them opening up any more worlds when so many people are quitting the existing worlds. im sure u can pick up a level 50 character in w1 or w2 now.
GAS has over time worn out/depleted their fans/supporters who will go on to other stuff

Makedon

Trainee

Friday, January 1st 2010, 8:11pm

RE: Reasons for opening world 6

this is nonsense!!! we have not 200 active players in worlds and u say to open mor world... go play tetris :cursing:
I see that many ppls are opposing opening of world 6 so i decided that i should say something
You say opening of new worlds destroy previous worlds.I dont agree completly with U
Server tend to get empty for various number of reasons like for example:

-lack of marketing ( first time i hear for this game was not so long ago )
-lack of improvements in game ( ppls tend to leave this game )
-lack of some special events in game

Reason why new worlds should be opened every once in a while is that they are always new ppls that find about this game recently(I am one of those).And what chances those guys have on servera that are half year old or even 1 year old.We cannot be competitive on those worlds.And that is reason why most of those new players tend to start some other game that give them more chance to be competitive and play from begining of world or server or whatever u call it.

I hope u guys understand my arguments.This is from perspective of new players that only recently found about this game.I realy like this game and i would like to continue to play it but i dont wanna play game where i dont even have chance to be competitive

btw i would like to hear others opinion about this subject

furball

Beginner

Friday, January 1st 2010, 8:23pm

There should NOT be new world because then there will be 30 world and only 15 active people on each one :!: :!:

:!: NO NEW WORLDS :!:

Just make restrictions that prevent upper lvl from attacking lower.

and I don't now maybe give them a amber bonus depending on how old the world is to help them start
World 3 House of Mouse member :thumbup:

Smashing

Beginner

Friday, January 1st 2010, 9:14pm

More seriously:

I've been playing HW and TG for two years now. Old worlds always die at pretty much the same rate, whether the new world comes out a month later or they leave such a huge gap that everyone starts speculating that GAS has run out of money for new servers.

As the game goes on, the game changes, in a lot of ways:

• The difference between those who commit to the game with an unhealthy obsessiveness and those who don't means the spread in power grows huge, so most players no longer have any effect in battles, and know they never will.
  • People leave the game for a wide variety of reasons (and if they give away or sell their characters, 90% of the time the new owner doesn't play to the same standards as the old); even if noobs come in as fast as oldsters leave, all that does is increase the power spread even further.
  • The top people all succumb to the lure of merc pay, while many of the clueless try to follow them and become merc wannabes, and the major orders/hordes are left as pale shadows of themselves.
  • The early rivalries either die out, as everyone becomes friends and the battles no longer seem like a chance to triumph over evil, or turn into depressing bitterness.
  • Everyone has already done everything. Once you've gotten a glowy, beaten that big tixxer in a lucky fight, helped crush your rival horde, been hero of the battle, and so on, doing it for the 10th time isn't all that exciting. All that's left are milestones--reach level 50, get a 5000as plunder, get even your lowest stat to 150, whatever.
  • Everyone knows how the game works, and that competing has more to do with whether you can get online exactly at the end of every work shift so you don't miss any wages than whether you're more clever or dedicated than someone else.

Not opening world 6 will not prevent any of this from happening to world 5.

You said it yourself. Opening ne world will give new ppl a chanse, realy???? When exp ppl form W1,W2 and so moves on to next world ? I do not see the point when there is so many improvements that can be done in existing ones ?(

Friday, January 1st 2010, 10:06pm

Falco says that if GAS dont open a new world people wil lsay they ahve n omoney.
That would never happen, its blaitantly clear they ahve money, no doubt.
if they stopped making new worlds every signle person in all of TAG would be happier, we wouldnt moan and ask them to kill our current worlds bby making new ones..

all GAS have to do is leave the current 5 worlds open for about 3x as long as they do before opening a new world, that means these 5 worlds are more active, tthen they can start making more....

falcotron

Professional

Friday, January 1st 2010, 10:58pm

Falco says that if GAS dont open a new world people wil lsay they ahve n omoney.
That would never happen, its blaitantly clear they ahve money, no doubt.
In Holy War, when they delayed W8 for a long time, people began arguing that it was proof that GAS was either out of money and going bankrupt, or about to kill HW and only keep Tagoria.

Anyway, that's only a minor aside to the point.
all GAS have to do is leave the current 5 worlds open for about 3x as long as they do before opening a new world, that means these 5 worlds are more active, tthen they can start making more....
This s the main point. They already tried this. The longest gap between worlds in HW was much, much more than 3x as long as the shortest. And yet, that extra time didn't stop W7 from dying at least as fast as W6.

All that happened was that, during that wait, fewer new players stuck around in the game at all. Yeah, it would be better to have people join W5 and stick it out than to have them in W6--but they're not going to do that, because they can see that they have no chance in W5. In W6, they will stay. Some of them might even take over accounts from people leaving the older worlds--which doesn't solve the problem, but at least it makes it not quite as bad.

LargeHuman suggested a great idea in the HW forums: Sell pregenerated characters in the older worlds. Not as strong as the top people, of course, but close enough that with a few months of hard work they can catch up. That might bring in new people faster than the old people leave.

Saturday, January 2nd 2010, 2:49pm

So people arnt joining the old worlds because they wont have a chance ?
thats a lie, all they need to do is learn o play the game properly and take it from there, everyone will get attacked i neach world, if your not a cow, you dont get attacked much so it cant be hard for them.

if they want to be a top level, they join a new world and do that, then they start complainignt here world is in active ...

but i think i like the idea at the bottom of your post, does it mean sell good account to new people or sumfin like that ? :)

Makedon

Trainee

Saturday, January 2nd 2010, 4:24pm

stop opening new worlds!!! better united w3 and w4

falcotron

Professional

Saturday, January 2nd 2010, 4:45pm

So people arnt joining the old worlds because they wont have a chance ?
thats a lie, all they need to do is learn o play the game properly and take it from there, everyone will get attacked i neach world, if your not a cow, you dont get attacked much so it cant be hard for them.

if they want to be a top level, they join a new world and do that, then they start complainignt here world is in active ...
Yes, that's exactly what happens.

People who join the latest world too late eventually figure out that they're never catch up, and start wishing they had a chance to be on top. So, when a new world opens, they start a character there. Then at some point--maybe right away, maybe a year later--they decide they have too many characters and get rid of one of them, and of course they get rid of the old one--not only because they're more powerful in the new world, but also because the old world isn't as active and exciting. Which means the old world gets even more inactive.

A lot of other persistent-world online games seem to have the same problem. I have no idea how to solve it--and if you do, I'll bet GAS (and a lot of other game companies) would love to hear it....
but i think i like the idea at the bottom of your post, does it mean sell good account to new people or sumfin like that ? :)
Exactly. I can't find LargeHuman's old post on the HW forum, so I'll try to summarize the idea, and adapt it for TG:

Base package, 20 euros:
  • Level at 70% of the top level in the world (so 43 in W1), with minimum xp for that level.
  • As many stat points as the average person of that level (or maybe something more complicated, taking into account what the higher-levels had when they were that level), which you can distribute however you want.
  • The best non-diamond gear up to that level.
  • Enough healies to cover 100% of your LP.
  • A month of premium.
There are additional packages with higher levels for more money, up to some limit of maybe 90% of the top level (in W1, 55).

The idea is that the best pregenerated characters should be powerful enough to make a little difference in battles, and good enough that a good player could catch up eventually--neither of which is anywhere near true for someone starting from level 1--but not powerful enough to make the 50-200 top players in the world feel like all their effort had been wasted.

I'm not sure the details fit as well here as in HW. For one thing, in HW, W1 has a huge gap in the second tier--a decent number of people from 100-107, and lots of lower-levels, but only a couple dozen people from 90-99, and almost half of them are inactive. TG W1 doesn't have a gap like that to be filled in.

But I still like the basic idea.

Saturday, January 2nd 2010, 7:14pm

I dont think its fair though that new epople cna just pay $10 and have themselves with a top level account (like Lv 55 / 60 in W1).
If that did happen, they cant be given = stats and good gear for it, they would have to have some basic equiptment and average stats.

A different idea would be, as there is 5 worlds, soon to be 6.

Why not combine Wolrds 1, 2 & 3.
Making World 1.

and Worlds 4, 5 & 6

Making World 2

Maybe do a attack restriction: 'You Cannot Attack Players 1/2 or 3/4 of your level.'

There would also need to be a way to balance all of the levels there are, cuz at the moment w3 has Lv 50's, and W1 has Lv 60's.

So maybe they could find a way to change everyones level abit, to equal it all out.
nt sure if thats possible to do though :)

This makes the new W1 & W2 be extremely active and full in terms of levels and equiptment, market use would go up a lil.

once those worlds are balanced out, make a W3 for new people to join.
Worlds 1 & 2 would be fine enough as it is cuz they have so many people in them.... or is this just to impossible to do ?

Saturday, January 2nd 2010, 9:18pm

that would be awesome
more people to kill
:thumbup:

Saturday, January 2nd 2010, 10:22pm

Thankyou inky Killer :D
just Waiting to see what falco says :)

falcotron

Professional

Saturday, January 2nd 2010, 11:31pm

I dont think its fair though that new epople cna just pay $10 and have themselves with a top level account (like Lv 55 / 60 in W1).
Well, the idea is that there would be multiple packages, and even the cheapest (lowest-level) one would be more than $10.

But I get your point, and it makes sense. The 90% thing is just a number LargeHuman pulled off the top of his head. I'm not sure where exactly the top package should cut off--the important thing is that it be a good enough deal that it draws people into the old worlds, but not so good that it ruins the game for the top players. (Also, they have to be far enough back that they can't just spend $200 on tix and suddenly be at the top.) If 55 is high enough that the top people would feel ripped off after all the work they put in, then make it lower.

Also, keep in mind that people already can pay money to buy a top-level character off someone who's leaving. A bunch of the 59-to-61 people in W1 bought those characters off people leaving the game. I think it's 3 times so far that the #1 character in the world has been sold off, and gigio put his character up for sale when he hit #1. In the Holy-War thread, a bunch of people suggested that if GAS add this to the game, they should ban people from selling accounts, but I don't know about that, so I didn't mention it at first.
If that did happen, they cant be given = stats and good gear for it, they would have to have some basic equiptment and average stats.
Exactly. The suggestion was average stats for their level, and basic equipment. With no diamond gear (much less rare or divine), they'd be at a disadvantage against almost all of the upper people, but it's one they could overcome in a month or two by working at it (or, of course, by spending a bunch of tix).
A different idea would be, as there is 5 worlds, soon to be 6.

Why not combine Wolrds 1, 2 & 3.
Making World 1.
This has also been suggested in HW, and discussed a lot.

One of the problems with it is that some people have characters in multiple worlds. What happens to someone with characters in W1 and W2 when you combine them?

Another problem is that there are people who worked hard (or spent a lot) to get to the top in W2. Some of them would be happy to move to W1 and face a challenge again--and start raking in xp again. But some of them would be very unhappy.

I think a better variation (suggested by TBK) is to let people optionally "promote" themselves to older worlds. If you're in W2, you've owned your character for 30 days, and you don't have a W1 character, you can move your W2 character to W1. (Maybe it costs a ticket, maybe not.)

Most of the top players in W2 would probably go to W1. Because of the increased opportunities for xp and the ability to buy gear from people above them, in a short time they'd be much stronger than the people who stayed behind in W2, and with some hard work they could get up into the top of W1. Which means the people in the second tier of W2 would find themselves at the top of their world--but they'd have the top players from W3 catching up to them.

That would make things pretty interesting for everyone.

And this would be great for new players. A good, hard-working player could fight his way to the top of W6, move up to W5 at exactly the right time and make his move to the top there, and so on, and eventually he'd be competing in W1. It would probably take a lot less time that way than just starting in W1 at level 1 (think of how much more xp someone 10 levels back gets in battle, vs. someone 30 levels back). It would allow them to build up a stash of diamonds in each world before moving up to the next world and spending them on all the used gear they'd find available. And it would give them a steady feeling of accomplishment for all their work.
and Worlds 4, 5 & 6
Making World 2
That would defeat the purpose of creating W6. The whole reason to create it is to give new players, or latecomers to W5, a chance to start at the beginning and see what they can achieve with a fair chance.
There would also need to be a way to balance all of the levels there are, cuz at the moment w3 has Lv 50's, and W1 has Lv 60's.
Why? The people in W1 have put in a lot more time to get those level 60s (actually 61s); wouldn't it be unfair to take that away from them?

Saturday, January 2nd 2010, 11:42pm

I like the idea of moving back a world, but that could also damage newer worlds... but not sure :P

Fusing the worlds would solve the inactivity problem, no doubt.
but it would make all the top levels from w3 unhappy.
Im not saying they should become a veryt op level like in w1, its hard to explain :P

2 Mega Sized worlds would make everyone very happy, its justs orting it all out and making it fair for everyone, but if you had 2 accounts, you choose one of them, and give it the equiptment / dias / Ddf's / amber from the old one.

I realise there are many problems with combining wolrds... maybe we should open this in the suggestions area and take it from there, could be lots of people and ideas to be made in suggestions :)
but im gonna wait till falco says... cuz this area is working too :)

falcotron

Professional

Sunday, January 3rd 2010, 12:15am

I like the idea of moving back a world, but that could also damage newer worlds... but not sure :P
How?
if you had 2 accounts, you choose one of them, and give it the equiptment / dias / Ddf's / amber from the old one.
Someone spends over a year of hard work (plus whatever real money they spent) building up a character that's worth about 15M amber, and you expect them to give it up for the value of their gear, which is probably only about 400K amber? Personally, I'd be incredibly angry i you did that to me, and I think most people would be.

But if you gave them something fair--like, say, 7.5M amber--to spend on their W1 character, that would make them ridiculously overpowerful, and nobody could compete with them.

I really don't see any way around the problem of people with multiple characters. There's just no way to compensate them with a world merger--except possibly to let them play both characters under some strict restrictions (no trades with each other, no fighting on opposite sides of a battle, no fighting on the same side if either one is hired as a merc, etc.), which the admins already rejected over in HW.

That's one of the reasons the voluntary promotion is better than the forced merger--it completely gets around this problem.

But I think the real benefit of the promotion idea is that it lets people choose when they want to move up, not just whether they move up. If you're #1 in W2 right now, it probably makes sense for you to go to W1 now, to start taking advantage of the increased xp and gear opportunities. If you're #50 in W2, it probably makes sense to let most of the people above you leave and get some of the advantages of being at the top for a while, and then move to W1. (Plus, I think someone at #50 would enjoy the chance to be closer to the top for a while.)

Choosing when to move adds a bit of strategy to the game. On top of the choice itself, you have to think about things like, "Should I sell some of this rare gear in W2, where it'll command a higher price, in hopes of getting better gear in W1, or hold onto it so I'll be stronger when I first arrive in W1 and can start working my way up right from the start?"
I realise there are many problems with combining wolrds... maybe we should open this in the suggestions area and take it from there, could be lots of people and ideas to be made in suggestions :)
After I already replied to all of that above... I agree with you. Guess I should have waited until the end. :)

The question is, do we post two separate suggestions for the merging and promoting ideas, or make one big thread where we can compare and contrast the two?

falcotron

Professional

Sunday, January 3rd 2010, 12:21am

Even better, how about 3 threads--merging, promoting, and pre-generated characters.

I'll go dig up links to whichever old HW threads I can find in case anyone wants to read the discussions from over there.

EDIT: I just read through all of the threads in HW, and there's a lot of stuff I forgot about.

First, both of the last two threads about merging W1 and W2 end with comments like these from the admins:

Quoted from "Louise"

This has been suggested in the German, Spanish and before in the English worlds however it got rejected due to technical reasons.
So, I assume it's not possible.

Also, in HW, each world has a very different culture. I don't know how true that is in Tagoria, but in HW, it was enough to convince me that both the merging and promoting ideas were bad ideas.

In HW, both W2 and W3 were full of rampant multi-accounting, and even the people who didn't do it defended those who did (at least if they were on the same side--because, after all, the other side was doing it too). On top of that, W3 had insane amounts of megatixxing--people there had 150 more stat points (the equivalent of about 375 points in Tagoria) than the top people in W1 despite being 15 levels behind. There were many players who had quit W2 and W3 to buy characters in W1 to escape the cheaters and megatixxers (not to mention those who just quit the game entirely). All of those people, and many of the other people in W1, said they'd quit if the W2 and W3 people came there.

I haven't heard anything similar about any worlds of Tagoria, but then I honestly don't pay much attention to the other worlds--and remember all the other languages; if, say, French W2 is full of cheaters and French W1 doesn't want those people in their world, that would be the same problem.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "falcotron" (Jan 3rd 2010, 12:53am)

Sunday, January 3rd 2010, 12:31am

Ill start one of the threads soon, see ya there :)

Makedon

Trainee

Sunday, January 3rd 2010, 2:05pm

Mod you talk about new players new players do u know that we dont have enough players in this worlds? we need more players in w1 w2 w3 w4 people leave and in the end 5-6 people in each world will left and u open new worlds//cmon

falcotron

Professional

Sunday, January 3rd 2010, 9:43pm

Mod you talk about new players new players do u know that we dont have enough players in this worlds? we need more players in w1 w2 w3 w4 people leave and in the end 5-6 people in each world will left and u open new worlds//cmon
If you're talking to me, I'm not a mod (and no, I don't know why it still says I am when I quit modding a year and a half ago), but I'll answer:

The whole point of all of these suggestions is to fix that problem. I think GAS has to keep opening new worlds. And I think old worlds would die whether or not they opened new worlds. The game needs some way to stop the old worlds from dying. Selling higher-level new characters to new players would help replace the people who leave. Merging worlds or letting people promote to older worlds would get the most activity out of the players who are here, and would hopefully mean fewer people leave.

The admins are unlikely to notice anything buried in this thread. If you want to help the problem, go comment on the threads Dragaja and I started in Suggestions. Or, even better, come up with a new idea to solve the problem and post a new thread in Suggestions.

Here are links to the three threads:

Monday, January 4th 2010, 12:45am

Hey make :)
its DG :D
I dont agree with opening new worlds, and thats why me and falco (and others im sure) have come up with these 3 other ideas to solve in activity and other problems :)
please anyone who see's this go have a look :)

also, can ya call me DG people, Dragaja was me old name :)

Friday, January 8th 2010, 12:27am

I play a few games recently to save server space ect. the merged 2 servers this has brought new blood to the game as all "hordes" were now gone. now with tag you would have to give the warlord and/or cappy the free hut that they had before merger hordes would sprout up fast and folk would have new levels to deal with it worked well in my other game and i think it could work here merging servers is a standard in the industry from what i am told