You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Tagoria. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, November 14th 2009, 2:02pm

Changing between Worlds

Hi, i wonder if it`s possible to move the character from world 1 to world 5. if it`s possible i wanna change; my friend is there... Thank you.

Saturday, November 14th 2009, 2:05pm

RE: Changing between Worlds

Hi, i wonder if it`s possible to move the character from world 1 to world 5. if it`s possible i wanna change; my friend is there... Thank you.
Sorry but that is not possible

Saturday, November 21st 2009, 7:19am

um.. why not? Its a simple matter of code swap. just charge him $$ to do it.. only takes a programmer 5 minutes or less to swap the character over.

Saturday, November 21st 2009, 10:31am

its not that its not physically possible but the fact that a W1 character will likely be a higher level, and even if not they will have been able to get all the good equip cheap from market so will have a very unfair adveantage

Tuesday, November 24th 2009, 2:18pm

there are some level 22 characters and a level 25 (our top level is 27 right now) for sale in W5, in fact there's a nice account called BottleCapMatt that's you could probably get for the price of two tickets.