You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Tagoria. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, July 30th 2008, 11:29pm

Noob alert, made it to level 7 so far

I'm Kimberly from Maryland. On the game I'm shaylapp. and tomorrow is my birthday...yay big old 43. *shudders*

falcotron

Professional

Thursday, July 31st 2008, 1:48am

For future reference, telling everyone you're a noob and level 7 is a good way to get yourself attacked.

Sorry.

PS, I lived in Maryland for something like 5 years while I was in college at Johns Hopkins. You're only a few years older than me, so maybe you remember some of what I remember from the late 80s/early 90s. The Submensas rocked. Red Dye #9 were decent. That synthpop band that I can't remember the name of, but they played a few times with my band Beat Traitor, and covered Cause & Effect, they were great. I loved throwing acid-house/new-beat parties (mostly under the nam ABCD). That EBM club at Playskool was pretty decent, and the hardcore/rave night at the gay club (Icebreakers?) was fun. Beyond that: The weather sucked, and the only fun thing to do was drive to DC (or Philly or New York or Chicago or New Orleans or Montreal or just as far away as possible).
Top accounts for sale: TG1 (or the gear) and AI1
Already sold: HW1/2/3/4 TG1DE