You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Tagoria. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, October 20th 2009, 1:05pm

hitlists for sale!

Do you want to advance fast through the levels and get as much experience points as possible? The best way to do that is to attack players with level higher then yours, but usually those players are stronger then you, usually but not always. Basing it on my fight records and personal experience I created several hitlists for fast advancing in levels, so far I created lists for level 14,15, 18 and 19, which means that if you are level 14,15, 18 or 19 player and you want to advance fast to the next level by attacking stronger players this is the list for you. List contains mainly inactive players with low stats and bad equipment which are usually on low life points all the time, which means that you can attack them and get 2 exp points with loosing little to non life points. Hitlist contains between 20 and 15 names which means that you can can get between 40 and 30 exp points every 12 hours, and between 80 and 60 EP every days! All together that means that you can advance into next level in 2-3 days! I'm giving all 4 lists for 1 ticket and you additionally get all the lists I create in the future. If you are interested contact me via PM on this account to discuss terms of payment and delivering.
NOTE:
lists are for world 4 english only!

Friday, October 23rd 2009, 12:57pm

just go in highscore and look for players higher lvl then you, you can find them alone :P