You are not logged in.

Wednesday, July 16th 2008, 8:57pm

Tagoria / Holy War

Write your favourite out of the two here... personally..
Tagoria. :thumbup:

Thursday, July 17th 2008, 1:58am

my favorite is Holy War :D :love:

Thursday, July 17th 2008, 2:31am

Right now Holy-War is still my favorite (just like the theme and set up). However I think Tagoria has definitely made improvements up the concept and I think we ultamately triumph.
That Druid sure is lazy.

Semaj

Beginner

Friday, July 18th 2008, 1:48pm

Tagoria at this point for me.

Friday, July 18th 2008, 7:07pm

starting to favor tagoria.
~Warlord Wollip~
~Warlord Vektor~

Saturday, July 19th 2008, 1:06am

After playing tagoria... HW no longer interests me. Its just sooo repetitive now.

Level 40 character on HW W1 for tagoria premium ticket any1?? lol :D
Tag EN W1: Diabolos. Glory Wars EN W1: bleh

Rashid

SuperMod EN

Sunday, July 20th 2008, 7:30pm

I find Tagoria more engaging than Holy-War. There are still some imbalances which irritate me but, mostly because of the added complexity, it has definitely got my interest and I enjoy it more. No Christian v Saracen stuff either, which is better :)

Having said that, I play more because I like the community and the people with whom I chat in the SB than because the game is especially 'ground breaking'. I soooo want to give the druid a good kicking, however. IMO, it would be really nice to have a _slight_ increase in rare item drops (Runes/Diamonds/Equipment, especially).
"I do not think that word means what you think it means..."

Mystan

Beginner

Monday, July 21st 2008, 1:09am

tagoria is easier to understand when just starting out as well as easier to get somewhere faster...

LaidBeatle

Intermediate

Monday, July 21st 2008, 2:24am

I play HW a lot, but i have to say Tagoria is getting to me....hmmmm, have to think about it.

Tuesday, July 22nd 2008, 5:27am

goria all the way!

Desiato

Beginner

Tuesday, July 22nd 2008, 11:47am

I like Tagoria better now. It has incorporated many of the changes I would have liked to see in HW. Besides that, I got into Tag on day 1 and so I never started behind the game. Lots of game balance issues still need to be worked out (though they probably never will be). However, I still like it. I hope I can find ways to stay premium in Tag so that I can at least have a hope of staying compeditive. Level 42 in HW3... will do anything for Tag tickets, ha!

On a similar note: Tag certainly seems like it will be a huge money-maker for the owners... a great business-model. :thumbup: I'm just jealous of all those that can afford to contribute.

Tuesday, July 22nd 2008, 1:36pm

I must say that at first i liked holy war.
then tagoria came out and i preferred that.
but after a bit it does get repetitive and annoying.

Still think its great though! :thumbsup:

Wednesday, July 23rd 2008, 3:29pm

Tagoria for the win! :)
Best browser based RPG game what i have ever played.

xaQes

Unregistered

Wednesday, July 23rd 2008, 3:59pm

Tagoria is my favorite.

falcotron

Professional

Thursday, July 24th 2008, 12:02pm

TG rocks. What else is there to say?
Top accounts for sale: TG1 (or the gear) and AI1
Already sold: HW1/2/3/4 TG1DE

Friday, July 25th 2008, 1:25pm

I soooo want to give the druid a good kicking

i'm with you.

i like tagoria better, although, i only player HW for a bit after Tag. it does seem a tad bit n00b-friendly for me though. I can only attack people once every 12 hours? thats excessive in my opinion.

falcotron

Professional

Friday, July 25th 2008, 2:32pm

i like tagoria better, although, i only player HW for a bit after Tag. it does seem a tad bit n00b-friendly for me though. I can only attack people once every 12 hours? thats excessive in my opinion.
That's not just for noobs; it's also for people who are for some reason offline for a weekend, or who get gifted by a quitting player when they're not around, etc. It forces everyone else to share the wealth, instead of letting one greedy player hit them every hour. And on the larger scale, it encourages cooperation among groups of people (usually hordes), which is a good thing.

Friday, July 25th 2008, 2:38pm

im just mad that my best cow went from 404 to 196 to 50.

Tuesday, July 29th 2008, 7:12pm

Tagoria for now, but my premium acct is about to expire so this opinion may soon change.

Thursday, July 31st 2008, 12:55am

Until I get premium for Tagoria, my favorite is Holy War. The only problem is I may lose interest in Tag before this world expands enough for me to be able to merc my way into a ticket.

Saturday, August 2nd 2008, 3:10pm

Started to favour Tagoria, now favouring HW again.
Captain Caveman could beat Chuck Norris with BOTH hands tied with his beardhair!
~~~
Truth is only for those who can handle it. For everyone else lies are good enough!
~~~
Stat up, keep up, lose quest after quest. So spend a fortune on tixxes tying to become the best!
~~~

Stedenko

Unregistered

Tuesday, August 5th 2008, 6:39am

i would say TAG i started on tagoria then signed up 4 HW and didn't like it one bit so i cancelled my account , tagoria is easier to pick up and the pictures are better. alot of the talk in the sb is rather childish and pathetic but i still wont close it cause its good 4 tips and gossip sometimes:)

LaidBeatle

Intermediate

Wednesday, August 6th 2008, 6:30pm

officially tired of HW, too much of the same every day...plunder, work, battle...nothing new to look forward to anymore.

Tag you actually anticipate getting something from the druid (even if im disappointed with the bulb 99% of the time).

Thursday, August 14th 2008, 1:10am

It depends entirely on my mood... :)

falcotron

Professional

Thursday, August 14th 2008, 3:02am

At some point, work will overtake everything else here as well. But they've cleverly made it take twice as long to level, to delay that problem.

bikeman

Trainee

Thursday, August 14th 2008, 7:19pm

tagoria - my favourite. :thumbup:

Redeemer

Intermediate

Friday, August 15th 2008, 6:05pm

I thought I'd comment on this because I have the time, oddly enough I hadn't noticed this thread until now actually.

To be perfectly honest Holy War was the the first browser based RPG I had ever played, I had actually never heard of that type of game before I found Holy War. I figured I would give it a try because the concept sounded interesting. I've been playing for around five months now as a non-premium player for all but the first week, which is kind of an achievement because I know a lot of people lose interest fairly quickly once they've lost their premium status. I've stuck with it though, I know my stats and equipment aren't as great as those of the players at my level that are premium, but I'd like to think that I've done fairly well for being non-premium. Anyway, back on topic. Five months later I still find it an intriguing concept for a game, probably because I've never played any other game with this time period as it's setting and theme.

I started playing Tagoria because it was from the same company that created Holy War, and I like that game. So, I figured what the heck, I'll give it a try. Got into the game a little later than some others, as I missed the launch day by three or four days. This too seems like an interesting setting for a game. I like it, but just not as much as Holy War. Probably mainly because the druid gives me a bulb 97% of the time, and I've never gotten any equipment from him, be it rare or premium or just plain equipment.

I'd say for now between the two I like Holy War better and I play it more often.
Holy War: W1 EN noble fighter [RO], W6 EN Mr Credit Card, W8 EN Noble [BS]
Tagoria: W1 EN The Redeemer, W3 EN Noble
AI Wars: W1 EN Nobility

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Redeemer" (Aug 16th 2008, 4:58pm)

falcotron

Professional

Monday, August 18th 2008, 4:44pm

Well, now I'm leaning toward HW, but only because the HW community writes Sir Mix-a-Lot and MC Chris parodies. Unless Tagoria can come up with some Ultramagnetic MCs and MC Frontalot to counter, I think HW wins.

Stemmac

Beginner

Sunday, August 24th 2008, 12:47pm

Tried HW a long time ago but found it as a non premium member a bit too slow to get up and going in the end gave it the elbow. Tagoria seems to be a little quicker to me and I tried this prior to a premium account which I opened yesterday...current level 9 but now premium member hope to up that as quickly as possible...good gaming to all :D

KiNG-EthaN

Intermediate

Monday, September 8th 2008, 12:40pm

Tagoria is my favorite.
I too xaQes ;)

A veces más vale tener la boca cerrada y parecer tonto, que abrirla y demostralo ^^
La mejor forma de aprender, es errar, errar es humano y perdonar, divino.

¡REGISTRATE A TAGORIA PINCHANDO AL SIGUIENTE LINK!
http://www.tagoria.com/?ref=37525-1ESTG

Thursday, September 11th 2008, 10:28pm

Tagoria by far. Although i do like the idea of an added defense for being in a horde which is not currently available.

Sunday, September 21st 2008, 3:06am

i just joined HW today, it gives me a headache just looking at the page.

Tyrael_29

Trainee

Saturday, October 4th 2008, 9:37am

Of Course Tagoria....

Why..???
because.....:
-Graphic : 9
-Gameplay: 8
-Quest : 5 :thumbdown: (too much bulb i think...)
-Horde Battle : 8
-Dimension Battle : 10 :thumbup:
-etc....:8 :thumbsup:
so choose Tag. :D
Diablo, The Lord of Terror

Baal, The Lord of Destruction

Mephisto, The Lord of Hatred

Friday, January 16th 2009, 1:30am

first i liked holy war then tagoria then holy war then tagoria now i like holy war cause about the market sells tagoria is ruining they can make it better but there doing it worst

we will see my vote is tagoria still

jsadirect

Beginner

Wednesday, January 21st 2009, 9:56am

TAG 8)

Sunday, January 25th 2009, 2:42pm

I like them both equally, but both also equally frustrate me sometimes.

like at the moment I'm getting low plunders on HW + lag, lots of lag (which is annoying as it means spending hours xp hitting)

And I'm managing to get good hauls from quests now in Tag, but I am not managing to complete the quests (might manage to do 3 of them a day) this is frustrating as it is limiting my chances of getting anything other than bulbs and/or roots.

But both games ARE fun, in their own way.

I just wish we could stop the smack talk on HW :whistling:
Captain Caveman could beat Chuck Norris with BOTH hands tied with his beardhair!
~~~
Truth is only for those who can handle it. For everyone else lies are good enough!
~~~
Stat up, keep up, lose quest after quest. So spend a fortune on tixxes tying to become the best!
~~~