You are not logged in.

Lexxxx

Beginner

• "Lexxxx" started this thread

Sunday, November 23rd 2008, 3:41pm

Horde Donations

~:{:{ Horde Donations }:}:~

Under the current format, maximum donations to a horde can be made once every 24 hours. This has made it difficult for some of us to make our donations daily. With work, school and social schedules, a 24 hour time table for donating may not be the best set up. Example: You have to get up to go to work at 7:00am. You make your donation and go to work. The next day you have to get up at 6:00am. Because it has only been 23 hours sense your last donation, you cannot donate. Now you must wait till you get home at 4:00pm to donate, 33 hours not 24. When you donate then, your next 24 hours starts from that point forward. Each delay like that or of a similar nature extends the amount of time between donations and diminishes the amount we are able to donate to our horde.

I would like to suggest making a slight change that would not alter the rules but would allow for a little more flexibility. I propose allowing each person to donate a maximum amount of Amber Stones, equal to 10 times their level, during the 24 hour game period. Everyday the game time resets to 00:00 at which time quest points and action points reset for everyone in the game. Donations should be done the same way. Once game time restarts at 00:00, each player can now donate again up to the maximum amount. This will allow everyone more flexibility while keeping the game fare for everyone.

Thank You

Lexxxx

Beginner

• "Lexxxx" started this thread

Sunday, December 7th 2008, 4:40am

Please post your replies

I have spoken with Support staff members about the way horde donations
are done. They are requesting I re-post this article to get more
feedback from other players. If we can get more responses to this,
there is a good chance they will make changes to it. So please post
your views.

Thank you

~Lexxxx

KaosKrusher

Professional

Sunday, December 7th 2008, 4:59am

by posting this everywher you're juste annoying people ....
non à la censure
fondateur du C.L.A.C. (Comité de Lutte Anti-Censure)

membres: Astrid, _MAXIMUS_, Dame Mysteria, Alya, alienor, poratox, Blowjack

http://www.avaaz.org/fr/save_the_interne…ter_fr/?cHINucb
~~~
marié (et heureux) avec Dame Mysteria

Sunday, December 7th 2008, 6:10am

Agreed (to KaosKrusher). This is a suggestion, so let your post in Suggestions stand on its own merits over there, please.

Sunday, December 7th 2008, 1:53pm

this has to go in the section of suggestions

Wednesday, January 21st 2009, 7:41am

Yup!!! I agree :D