You are not logged in.

• "porto destroyer" started this thread

Thursday, March 21st 2013, 5:45pm

Battle List

Would be very helpful that hordes listed for battles that have lvl12 HH be highlighted Green or Red instead of all being orange.

With so many battles to choose from it would save a lot of time for folks that will only join hordes with lvl12 HH.

Just sayin' :)

ForumMod NL

ForumMod-NL

Thursday, March 21st 2013, 6:29pm

Personally I don't like this idea.
Some hordes without HH will be in the disadvantage of getting more enemies because the enemy horde is highlighted in green because they have a hut.
I also think people should not always choose the horde with the HH, I've seen battles with differences of 50 people now (30 against 80) and the 30 people (minority) were at the camp withouth healing hut. This way, smaller hordes are almost forced to buy a HH to be able to win a battle.
The joyfull mod who loves to play Tagoria, believes that unicorns do exist, and tries to fit in by pretending to be a tree. Brains are not included.
Now with Supermod powers included!

Snow Witch

Super Moderator

Thursday, March 21st 2013, 6:56pm

Personally I don't like this idea.
Some hordes without HH will be in the disadvantage of getting more enemies because the enemy horde is highlighted in green because they have a hut.
I also think people should not always choose the horde with the HH, I've seen battles with differences of 50 people now (30 against 80) and the 30 people (minority) were at the camp withouth healing hut. This way, smaller hordes are almost forced to buy a HH to be able to win a battle.

I agree completely. I am a Captain of a horde on EW1 and I get tired of the battles being for xp only. People have lost the will to win.
:evil: The all mighty xp seems to be what everyone wants, then complain that the game is dying. :thumbdown: Well dang, :!: win your battles :!: Strive to be the best because of your strategy, not because your friends of a certain level are on the other side.
Make you "enemy" the target, not your xp.
:thumbdown: :thumbdown:
Do pres-trikes, which people say do not work, yet, I can hit most of my targets under a certain time frame, to limit how much they will heal, and low and behold, not only do I get my xp, but Amber Stones as well.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Buck up and be the warrior of Tagoria, not just a name on a battle print out.

The problem is not that there are problems.
The problem is expecting otherwise and thinking that having problems is a problem.
Theodore I. Rubin

KaosKrusher

Professional

Thursday, March 21st 2013, 8:56pm

I'm the Prince and founder of my horde and I never wanted the lvl 12 HH (but we voted and got it ... :rolleyes: )
and I too disagree with that idea
too many people are going into a battle only if they can heal themselves for free after that ... :thumbdown:
non à la censure
fondateur du C.L.A.C. (Comité de Lutte Anti-Censure)

membres: Astrid, _MAXIMUS_, Dame Mysteria, Alya, alienor, poratox, Blowjack

http://www.avaaz.org/fr/save_the_interne…ter_fr/?cHINucb
~~~
marié (et heureux) avec Dame Mysteria

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "KaosKrusher" (Mar 21st 2013, 8:56pm)

Friday, March 22nd 2013, 12:07pm

Fair enough, I was being lazy I guess :P I also join hordes without HH as i have heaps of elixirs so it's no biggie !!!

Snow Witch

Super Moderator

Saturday, March 23rd 2013, 5:12pm

Fair enough, I was being lazy I guess :P I also join hordes without HH as i have heaps of elixirs so it's no biggie !!!
:whistling: ~ snicker fit ~ ^^

you said you was lazy!! have it in black'n brown!! 8o :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

The problem is expecting otherwise and thinking that having problems is a problem.
Theodore I. Rubin

Wednesday, March 27th 2013, 5:28pm

But I also like my battles to get XP, I couldn't care less if I win or lose, anybody who does not like my strategies has a good option, don't join the battle !!!!

The days of alliances and strategy are gone wayyyy long time ago and I cannot see that ever coming back.

edwinm

Moderator EN

Saturday, March 30th 2013, 4:33pm

Sorry to be blunt here.
If you are on my level, that is among the top rank in EN W1 & EN W4, you WILL do battle only for XP. Trust me.
That is how ES and DE world evolved, faster than our EN worlds, due to many XP battles.
There is nothing wrong with that.

I personally like Porto's idea where we can differentiate horde with HH or not.
I looked at the battles after the merge, many of the powerful hordes declared on a dead horde with no HH, while they are piling up their money before the actual battle. So by differentiating, you can easily pick up where you want to be, you can screen out those unnecessary battles that you do not want to attend.

Saturday, March 30th 2013, 5:11pm

*nods* at Ed's reply, I agree with your evaluation as well.

Damadar

Trainee

Saturday, March 30th 2013, 6:18pm

I too agree that the HH should be listed or the horde should be highlighted if it does have a lvl 12 HH. If there are 10 battles on and you don't know any of the hordes thats a lot of looking at hordes to just see if the horde has a lvl 12 HH :thumbdown: I already have enough to do as it is and saving me time would greatly improve my gaming experience 8o

Saturday, March 30th 2013, 6:19pm

Especially when you need to make a quick decision and there are several battles at the same time. it would help to see the level 12 vs level 12, level 12 vs level 0, level 0 vs level 0 without having to click each horde and check hut leveks individually. not the biggest issue in the world but a matter of convenience. just like a rare item is in green type, a level 12 horde could be in green also.

Snow Witch

Super Moderator

Sunday, March 31st 2013, 4:28am

Y'all just lazy. :thumbdown: :evil:

Seek and ye shall find. I stand by my original statements. :thumbsup:

Theodore I. Rubin

Monday, October 14th 2013, 4:23pm

O
I too agree that the HH should be listed or the horde should be highlighted if it does have a lvl 12 HH. If there are 10 battles on and you don't know any of the hordes thats a lot of looking at hordes to just see if the horde has a lvl 12 HH :thumbdown: I already have enough to do as it is and saving me time would greatly improve my gaming experience 8o
Ok, so I have been away for a (long) while, and this is a fairly old post, but here is my 2 cents worth.
I had the number one character in EN W1 in the day lol, and while I appreciate that Edwinm is currently the number one player in this world, I got to be number one because my character was stronger then the others. It's not about XP or levelling up.

Battles shouldn't be about hunting xp, they should be about building a strong horde and having strong and supportive allies. Strategy and skill. To the 2 comments above, with people looking for healing huts to join battles, why are you joining the battle in the first place? Just for the xp? You've missed the point of the game. You help out a horde, or a friend or ally, or you merc yourself out in the stalls.

I never fought for free, if someone wanted my services, they paid my merc fees to fight for them. This was the same for the other top players of the day, ie Gigio, Corpral Stednko etc.

Der_Broker

Trainee

Monday, October 14th 2013, 9:50pm

GAME HAS CHANGED...

Today, 90% of players are XP hunting, trying to catch the guys above them...What u say, right, was very ok in the old times...Now, doesn't work anymore :(:(. When EN players fight against EN horde envolved in a battle, how would u call that ?? Helping a friend ? Helping a same world horde ?? Nah...XP huning...
" It's nice to be Important, but is more important to be Nice... "